Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:11 pm
I have gotten everything u can think of.
Crackhead,ghostgirl,dark b*****d,goth b***h(which seems very popular),demonic,satanist,gloomy whore(from some guy who tried to pick me up while waiting for the bus one night.)
I am not good with comebacks.ex
Some guy:I didn't know it was halloween!(laughs like a jackass should)
Me:I didn't know u were in the gay parade.
Some guy:b***h I'll ******** u up.(shakes fist like jacass)
Me:not as bad as u did that outfit I hope.
He then approached me and my ex beat the ******** out of him.
Good times...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:39 pm
lola_siannodel
The worst attempt at an insult? When some kid who's annoyed me for a long while said that I wen fishing with my fishnet shirts. xd
ive gotten that one too, lol.  

cheesey

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:38 pm
Today, I was wearing, from the bottom, silver flipflops, black leggings with a white Jolly Roger pattern, a flared denim mini, a plain white tank, and a thick hedband in the same pattern as the tights. My dad said I looked like Tinkerbell in Pirates of the Caribbean. WTF?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:41 am
Last year, May 18th. My friends and I were going to the midnight premiere of Star Wars Ep. III, and we'd go to the theater right after school to get a good place in line, so we wore our costumes to school that day. (I was wearing my Sith robes, James his stormtrooper armor, Darien his Han Solo outfit, and Trinity her Amidala dress) At lunch James volunteered to take us to Jason's Deli, and when we walked out into the parking lot, I felt something whiz past my ear and slap on the ground before me. It was a piece of pizza! We turned around and saw a bunch of jocks, laughing at us and throwing food at us. One of them said, "Hey look, it's a bunch of Trekkies!"

Jocks calling Star Wars fans Trekkies.
That was unforgivable.

I stepped forward and brandished my lightsaber. Another jock said, "Hey, Trekkie, why don't you get Scotty to beam you up?" and threw a bottle of Coke at me. I batted it right back at him with my lightsaber! xd It landed at their feet and exploded, getting soda all over their shoes and jeans. twisted They howled in rage, and I said in my best Darth Vader voice, "Your powers are weak, old man!" and we left.

They never bothered us again. rofl  

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

ComradeKira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:10 pm
i told this annoying little p***k that i was "goth" and he called me a "golf ball"
he was like 4 though... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:23 pm
Nevira Shadowfire
Last year, May 18th. My friends and I were going to the midnight premiere of Star Wars Ep. III, and we'd go to the theater right after school to get a good place in line, so we wore our costumes to school that day. (I was wearing my Sith robes, James his stormtrooper armor, Darien his Han Solo outfit, and Trinity her Amidala dress) At lunch James volunteered to take us to Jason's Deli, and when we walked out into the parking lot, I felt something whiz past my ear and slap on the ground before me. It was a piece of pizza! We turned around and saw a bunch of jocks, laughing at us and throwing food at us. One of them said, "Hey look, it's a bunch of Trekkies!"

Jocks calling Star Wars fans Trekkies.
That was unforgivable.

I stepped forward and brandished my lightsaber. Another jock said, "Hey, Trekkie, why don't you get Scotty to beam you up?" and threw a bottle of Coke at me. I batted it right back at him with my lightsaber! xd It landed at their feet and exploded, getting soda all over their shoes and jeans. twisted They howled in rage, and I said in my best Darth Vader voice, "Your powers are weak, old man!" and we left.

They never bothered us again. rofl

I agree, IM a trekkie. The differance is easy to spot. Some idiots just need to get in sync with the rest of the pop culture world evil  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:19 am
Me and my boyfriend were standing in the street just talking and s**t and this bunch of about 15-20 people passed us...Of course we wernt paying much attention to them but we already knew they would say somthing....Anyways, They said "Look we got the Adams Family right here!" My boyfriend and i just started cracking up over that one. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:37 am
I am on a few other forums and on one i posted a picture of me after being nagged about it for a while. When i looked back a while later there were the usual "nice pic" comments and i barely noticed that one had been edited by the mod team. I later found out that they had done so as they thought the comment " you look like Morticia Adams" would be insulting.

However the biggest laugh i had recently was when i got anoyed at someone on MSN that had originaly said he was goth. We were arguing over magick stuff and i gave up with his "oh my life is so terrible" attitude to everything and said to take his emoness elsewhere intending it as an insult to a goth, only to be greeted with "are you dissing my emoness" eek  

Vampress_raven

essenceofzedak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:33 pm
My dad is always calling me a Satanist... ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Krys_Night
Dorian Requiem
I've gotten a few honks, dunno if it was mates of mine passing buy, or idiots being idiots. I got the "I would kick you in the face if you piss me off" thing going on. I don't remember what bullies were like when I actually had any, they lasted 1 week before getting scared... emo lol

all the bullies that I used to have are now worried that I am going to come to school one day and kill them all... It's fun to play into those fears.

Aye to that! mrgreen  

Soviet Reunion

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:30 pm
I've been called quite a few things, but just for laughs here's a peek at how dumb people in this town are.

"You stupid gothlics!" GothLics. They actually put in an L. Why? I have no idea.

This didn't happen to me, but my buddy Sammi. In church, she's babtist or something like that. They where making a poster for some church thing and Sammi wanted to help. She's really good at drawing. Guess what the girls, who are hick-raised little girls who have a new boyfriend every week, said when she asked to help. "No way! You'll just draw anagrams and monagrams all over it!" When she told us this, we couldn't stop laughing. We're pretty sure they meant pentagrams and anarchy signs, but come on. They could have said devil signs and sounded just a bit smarter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:17 pm

Probably when a guy walked up to me in form class & shouted 'Goth!!'. He then turned round & ask 'Whats a goth?'

I seriously think someone bribed the school to that idiot in.

Lady Djin

Ursine Conversationalist

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:28 pm
AdrianaKitten
I have gotten everything u can think of.
Crackhead,ghostgirl,dark b*****d,goth b***h(which seems very popular),demonic,satanist,gloomy whore(from some guy who tried to pick me up while waiting for the bus one night.)
I am not good with comebacks.ex
Some guy:I didn't know it was halloween!(laughs like a jackass should)
Me:I didn't know u were in the gay parade.
Some guy:b***h I'll ******** u up.(shakes fist like jacass)
Me:not as bad as u did that outfit I hope.
He then approached me and my ex beat the ******** out of him.
Good times...

stare gay parade?
er, not only was it lame, but it was offensive to people who didnt even insult you . Gay doesnt equal bad. Come up with better come backs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:35 pm
this is just somethign me and my two best m8's use when we get insulted by people.

say someone says,

Guy: "what the ******** are you going to do about it? HUh? you little p***y"

Us:.......your mom. *walks away...quickly*.

heres another

Guy:"Your ******** retarded kid."

Us: your face is retarded.

and one more. say someone calls one of our girlfriends' a whore. (which woudl never happen cause we dont have any)

Guy:"Man your soo ******** nasty. Your girlfriend's a whore, *they take a pause*

Us: yeah, so is your mom. i would know seeing how i did her last night.

lol oh i just thought this one up (no offense to anyone homosexual or lesbian in the guild with this one)

Guy: "man your soo ******** gay!"

Us: it's better then being whipped and spending thousands of dollars on a girl who'll leave me (us), in less than a year.  

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:14 pm
Satan on Speed
I've been called quite a few things, but just for laughs here's a peek at how dumb people in this town are.

"You stupid gothlics!" GothLics. They actually put in an L. Why? I have no idea.

lol I get called a gothlick all the time....I just go..."Wtf is a gothlick?"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces