Reply Naruto Guild
What Naruto Character would You Be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiei hiyama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:11 am
i would be Jiraiya becuase hes a powerful shinobi and he trained the 4th *cough*narutos father*cough*
and now he is training Naruto so naruto can help defeat Orochmaru
but i i couoldnt be him i would be itachi becuase the is just so bad a** and i would kill my family to prove my power  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:24 am
I would be one of these people

1 kakashi
2 Sasuke
3 Shikamaru
4 Iruka
5 Kabuto
6 Shino
7 hayate

I thick they all rock  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Slurku

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:56 am
I'd be Gaara-sama beacuse I want his sand powers life for me would be so fun and I can beat the holy happy out of those son of a batch of cookies I hate......nuff said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:02 pm
My picks are these:

1. Naruto
2. Kakashi
3. Shikamaru
4. Rock Lee

^_^  

Soul_Bravado

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:49 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I'd be someone really pointless, like Aoba.

I wouldn't want to be someone like Jiraiya, even though he's cool, because all that power and the death and destruction of the team and students etc. Not Yamato, because being a clone would be really lame. Alot of characters just seem like too much responsibility to take on. It'd be against my nature and a complete annoyance to have to deal with that kind of stress or what have you.

So yes, I'd stick with Aoba. If he does have an angsty past, nobody knows about it. Good times.
*shrug* I personally like the challage. Which is why I would take the position of Shikamaru. He has a lot ahead of him. It's not against my nature to thrive in such a routine.

I would've chose Naruto for that very reason, but I wouldn't be able to stand Hinata; nor the pain of the kyuubi's vicious chakra.

Was Aoba the one who used the crow illution when the ninja came to Asuma's aid in the more recent chapters??
What routine?

Yes, that was Aoba.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:10 pm
Shino.

Arguably the most powerful of the normal genin (excluding the overpowered naruto / sasuke).
Plus he looks the best...  

Shino41

Red_dragon_1991

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:36 am
for me Gaara  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:03 am
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I'd be someone really pointless, like Aoba.

I wouldn't want to be someone like Jiraiya, even though he's cool, because all that power and the death and destruction of the team and students etc. Not Yamato, because being a clone would be really lame. Alot of characters just seem like too much responsibility to take on. It'd be against my nature and a complete annoyance to have to deal with that kind of stress or what have you.

So yes, I'd stick with Aoba. If he does have an angsty past, nobody knows about it. Good times.
*shrug* I personally like the challage. Which is why I would take the position of Shikamaru. He has a lot ahead of him. It's not against my nature to thrive in such a routine.

I would've chose Naruto for that very reason, but I wouldn't be able to stand Hinata; nor the pain of the kyuubi's vicious chakra.

Was Aoba the one who used the crow illution when the ninja came to Asuma's aid in the more recent chapters??
What routine?

Yes, that was Aoba.
Well... >O<;;
Depends. Before or after Asuma died?
It seems he has lost a lot of his routine with his sensei...

Get back to me on that. I gtg. To school. gonk I'll come back and tell you what I mean I promissseee.

YEAH! HE RAWKS!!  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:32 pm
Shikalee
Well... >O<;;

Get back to me on that. I gtg. To school. gonk I'll come back and tell you what I mean I promissseee.

YEAH! HE RAWKS!!
Oh, Shikamaru. The routine of watch clouds play shougi eat food do nothing? Because otherwise I didn't notice. I thought you were talking about being a chuunin-esque ninja in general.

...Even though Aoba's a jounin. I like him because he's a total moron.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:26 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Well... >O<;;

YEAH! HE RAWKS!!
Oh, Shikamaru. The routine of watch clouds play shougi eat food do nothing? Because otherwise I didn't notice. I thought you were talking about being a chuunin-esque ninja in general.

...Even though Aoba's a jounin. I like him because he's a total moron.
Er. Well. Sort of.
I was speaking more of his general experience.
He is in the squad of Chuunin and Genin run directly by Tsunade. I'm not sure what the qualifications are, why they are there, or what the group is called. This group I'm talking about is seen in chapter 318. These shinobi work as a sort of task force. This experience is very good for Shikamaru. Only reason I know not everyone is in it is because everyone in that squad is fulled suited up in the uniform... don't ask me why, I really don't know the exact details of Tsunade's small army. sweatdrop

This group if ninja always functioned directly under the Hokage. The first episode of Naruto and during the sand attack, this same group of shinobi was sent out in a similar manner. Briefed and sent out. Different than what the ninja do, typically, cell missions that are basically drawn out of a hat (yes, there's more to it).

That is one element unique about him (and of course the others in that group) I like. Also, yeah, he can sit on his a** hours on end and still be respected by everyone. All that gets for me here is disrespect and disgust. It also gets me in a lot of trouble. School is a far cry from a job; one they asked to join.

Shikamaru's fighting, believe it or not, whatever you may... is part of his routine. Mental thriving, I'd like to call it. It's like shogi except the board is the world and we are the pieces. What I would give to experience such... But we all know how our world is.

I suppose his environment is what I love best. Honestly; he's got a kickass mom, and knowledgeable father, and not many people... bug him. People are always irritating me... I'd give anything for peace some days.

So you'd be him? Aoba, I mean. Dispite the ridiculousness of our arguements, I've never seen you be a total moron.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:43 pm
Interesting. Very detailed, and I agree with all of it. Although, I'm not sure what we're talking about in relation to this. sweatdrop

Well, it's not who you are, it's who you'd be. If I had a choice, I'd be the retard jounin guy who ruins Sasuke's life (and for whatever reason can do the Uchiha fire thingy?) and gets hailed as the most idiotic ninja ever. Besides, he has neat glasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:24 pm
Captain Verd
Interesting. Very detailed, and I agree with all of it. Although, I'm not sure what we're talking about in relation to this. sweatdrop

Well, it's not who you are, it's who you'd be. If I had a choice, I'd be the retard jounin guy who ruins Sasuke's life (and for whatever reason can do the Uchiha fire thingy?) and gets hailed as the most idiotic ninja ever. Besides, he has neat glasses.
Like whoa? xd I did something right! eek

AHHHH... That's true. I was just wondering... no, actually, there are good reasons to choose Aoba. xd I see what you mean, now.

Love the glasses. 3nodding  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:19 pm
This thread is majoyly old xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items