Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Hikarikat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:45 pm
Have I ever cried over RK? I never watch it without tissues handy!

Capt. Sagara's death - I cry every time I see it. Anji's orphans dying in the fire, too.

There are a LOT of other places where tears came to my eyes. Too many to list here. Sometimes just Kenshin's sweet expression in a bad situation will do it to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:21 pm
I've never cried, but the ending to Seisouhen was really sad. Though I preferred that ending of the manga's ending.  

Hercules Roy

Atomic Exotic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:18 am
Yami no Hitokiri
Misty moments: Seeing Sano watch helplessly as the Meiji government makes an "example" of Captain Sagara. Learning about Sojiro's abused past. Seeing Anji's orphans die in the temple fire and what it did to him. Seeng Tomoe die in Kenshin's arms. When Kenshin finally returns from Rakuninmura. Seeing him with Kaoru and Kenji at the end. Yeah, I'm a sucker.

wow those are my exact moments to eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:58 am
i think i lost more tears in this anime than any other.  

Happyangel4eva

Soujis_Girl

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:59 am
Genbu no miko Marie
Yes, Okita's very dead, that made me cry. Soujirou's past, that also made me cry, and his confusion. Most of the characters are tragic in some way, but those two were the only one's who I actually cried for. And um, if it counts, the whole OAV(s) caused me to shed tears.
you cried because souji okita was very dead in the show????????

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! SO DID I!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:25 pm
no  

mysteriouschic

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yuki_0nna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:49 pm
heck, i ws 10 years old. plus i'm a girl w/ very unstable emotions. of course i cried! crying

i think it was d tym wen Kenshin said goodbye to KAoru...

there were many other times...but i cant remember. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:21 am
Yes when Kenshin left Kaoru to go and fight shishio i cried. crying  

VampiraBaby

Sagara-Zelda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:04 pm
SURE! I cried a lot when Kenshin left.. to Kyoto crying crying , in the episode of Soujiro's past! that was really sad! i felt like i wanted to be Soujiro's mother T///T ~ heart ...well not really a mother xDD but oh poor little Sou.. crying crying
and don't mention the Seisouhen...i got depressed..like a month xD crying crying crying
the episodes of Sano's past, when Captain Sagara is killed TOT crying NOOO! crying
In Shishio's fight too..some tears T.T...oh and many more i don't remember XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:12 pm
i cried a couple of times.
1. when kenshin leaves for kyoto
2. when kenshin is blinded & can't see kaoru
3. kenshin's past with tomoe when she dies in the manga.

wow.
i noticed alot of people cried about soujiro's past.
i thought it was sad and all.
but i never really liked him so it didnt make me cry :/  

stfu_victoria

Empress_Tsubame

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:17 pm
I cried once when I saw the Kenshin's-Death scene. crying It was so sad, and I was mad when I first saw it in an AMV because I was like 'WTFREAK HE DIES???????!!!!!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:45 pm
I didn't cry at all through the series, but Tomoe's death scene in the OVA brought tears to my eyes. Then I saw a promo poster of Samurai X with a faded out image of Tomoe in Kenshin's arms over a ppicture of them laying in the snow- and I bawled like a baby. The picture still kills me everytime I go through my files. (I think it may actually be the cover art for one of the dvds, but not my addition so I'm not sure).  

Skye Wen

Empress_Tsubame

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:26 pm
I almost forgot- Also on the last Manga I cried because I was like "Rurouni Kenshin doesn't have to end crying !!!!" and the part in the last manga when everyone leaves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 am
I've cried so much! Over Anji's past in particular... I don't think there's a single time I've watched or read it and didn't at least tear up.

Other people have already listed other scenes I've cried over (Soujiro's past, Sagara Taichou's death, Kenshin saying goodbye to Kaoru), but Yumi's death always gets me good, and I cried the first time I read Yahiko's fight with Hyougo. Particularly when Tsubame begs him not to go, but he tells her he has to because there's no one left... crying  

ASTROMANTIC

KawaiiBlue2003

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:44 pm
I believe my eyes got watery every time Enishi broke down over his sister in the Manga. That was pretty depressing. I was upset also when Kenshin broke down too over the death of Kaoru.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff