Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
In same weird way, would you watch a Harry Potter tv series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like polls.
  Click here and get gold.
View Results

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:02 pm
LeighMae
If in some weird way, would you watch a Harry Potter television series?

I am not sure how this could happen, but I am sure it could. It could be some of the behind the sences drama. For example: Percy and his girlfriend from Ravenclaw, I belive. OR something in depth to the teachers and their relateships or some sort. I sure outside the drama of Harry and the Trio, there could be something you can make a new eposide about. Of couse you can involve them, becasue it would not be a Harry Potter series if you didn't have Harry Potter, but still... There is more to life at that school than what Harry is into. Think out it and give me you feed back. Please and Thank you!

LeighMae heart

i think it would be cool. It would be nice to know what is going on with the kids other than harry and his friends. So yeah i so watch it because it really would be nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:33 pm
LeighMae
If in some weird way, would you watch a Harry Potter television series?

I am not sure how this could happen, but I am sure it could. It could be some of the behind the sences drama. For example: Percy and his girlfriend from Ravenclaw, I belive. OR something in depth to the teachers and their relateships or some sort. I sure outside the drama of Harry and the Trio, there could be something you can make a new eposide about. Of couse you can involve them, becasue it would not be a Harry Potter series if you didn't have Harry Potter, but still... There is more to life at that school than what Harry is into. Think out it and give me you feed back. Please and Thank you!

LeighMae heart

No, i wouldnt watch it.
and it wouldnt be extra things sutch as that because they have all the extra stuff in harry potter based books.  

Rand-Alth0r

QuireDaragoff

4,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:43 am
An animated, extended version of the Story from the Books would be very cool (with Peeves on it), I don't want to see a Live Action series, because the cast would'n be the same as the movies and the Story probably could suffer severe alterations... Animation is the answer, maybe with the same actors doing the voices !!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:49 pm
Wouldn't be psysched...just leave everything how it is please...  

morbid_beauty

I need a username

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:22 pm

If they made a live-action TV show about the Mauraders and that era, then I would be addicted to it.

I've always wondered what happened during that time, and the Harry Potter lexicon helped me a lot with the dates, times, events, and such.

If it was with the golden trio....no. ._. sorry, but yeah, like everyones saying, the actors would be different and stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:48 pm
of couruse  

princess_slytherin

sparky102

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:49 pm
that i think would be really cool!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers