Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.
Favorite Show? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite?
  yeah
  not really
  GOLD!
View Results

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:55 pm
sad animes can be okay occasionally, but I've never heard of gunslinger girl, so I'll start to get into that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:18 pm
slygirl0239
sad animes can be okay occasionally, but I've never heard of gunslinger girl, so I'll start to get into that.

I actually really like sad anime. I just have to take it one episode at a time and not watch to many at once. I've only watched five episodes, but they where some of the best episodes I ever watched(and thats saying something).  

kfcutie

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:46 pm
Hears the web site for the anime Gunslinger Girl, just thought you might be interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Palsa
Hears the web site for the anime Gunslinger Girl, just thought you might be interested.

cool, thanks cool

@kf- oh yeah? well it seems you've found your anime (one that you instantly fall in love for) ;D and yeah sad anime is kewl.  

SlyAki
Captain

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:46 pm
slygirl0239
Palsa

cool, thanks cool

@kf- oh yeah? well it seems you've found your anime (one that you instantly fall in love for) ;D and yeah sad anime is kewl.

Its kind of like the movie Desperado, well.....that is, instead of Antonio Banderas carrying a guitar case with guns in it, it’s a little girl with a violin case, and guns in it!

P.S don’t attack her older brother! confused  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:29 pm
Sad anime is the best anime. I like it better than the happy anime because one can usually predict how happy anime will end.  

xXChibi ZoriXx

SlyAki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:28 pm
xXChibi ZoriXx
Sad anime is the best anime. I like it better than the happy anime because one can usually predict how happy anime will end.

true, but happy animes sometimes turn out to be sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:26 pm
slygirl0239
xXChibi ZoriXx

true, but happy animes sometimes turn out to be sad.

Full Metal Panic the Second Raid, goes back and forth between funny and serious, it’s a good show. I haven't watched the original FMP, but I strongly recommend it from what I’ve seen!  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

xXCheeseCakeKittyXx
Crew

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:51 pm
mine always changes
right now it's Rurouni Kenshin
3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:14 am
xXCheeseCakeKittyXx
mine always changes
right now it's Rurouni Kenshin
3nodding

Rurouni Kenshin’s a good show, but when I started watching it CN changed the schedule!
Its suppose to be a fallow up series to Samurai X.  

Palsa-San
Vice Captain

Sayomi-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:23 pm
my fave are Furuba and Trigun, but i like FLCL, inuyasha, Eureka 7, Loveless, trinity blood, japanese bleach, original DBZ none of that GT crap, and a few others which i cant remember @.@  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:40 pm
whee  

SlyAki
Captain

kazu-kun3894

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:12 pm
why must you make me chose? crying crying crying crying crying you are teh purist evil, lol got ya back  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:01 pm
oh yeah? well...er...wellll....xp no you are.  

SlyAki
Captain

Vendix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:33 pm
NightWalker and Spiral  
News, Updates, Events, Games and Role-Playing.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games