Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:16 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
mana smiles again at the pharaoh feeling really happy then she see's priest seth and she decides to say hello to him as well because he is atemu's friend and because she admires him as well

Mana: Hello priest Seth how are you today? i took your advice and i have decided not to hide in the pottery when i have a lesson so i dont scare my teacher half to death *Giggle* Atemu's I was wondering if you would like to take a walk with me sometime just the two of us for fun?

(Enchanted you are really good at playing priest Seth keep up the good job)

(Call me Sana... =^-^=... oh and... call him "High Priest" or "Lord Seth"... I'd prefer if you didn't put "priest" before his name... it sounds a little strange... and simply calling him "Seth" doesn't work either... only Akunadin, Atemu, Isis, Karim, Mahaado, Shadah, or Shimon should call him that... since they are either at the same rank in society as him or are above him in rank... and since Mana is an apprentice... she is below him in rank... but not by too much... thanks)

Seth glanced over at Mana, as the adorable young girl spoke to him. He took a deep breath and then nodded to her calmly, afterall, she wasn't some slave or servant that he had to yell at regularly, but of course he could easily scold her, "That's good Mana, and to answer your question, I'm quite fine today. And how are you, my dear?", he chuckled and sipped some more of his wine, smiling at her. He just couldn't help but smile, since she was so cute, and her cheerful youth could make anyone relax and enjoy life.

Mana: I am doing just fine Lord Seth thank you for asking I just got done with my magic lesson today so I was thinking about maybe taking a horse back ride or taking a walk around egypt to see what I can find hee hee. I am glad that you are having a good day Lord Seth I am really happy to hear that:  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:36 pm
Dark_Magiciangrl12
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
mana smiles again at the pharaoh feeling really happy then she see's priest seth and she decides to say hello to him as well because he is atemu's friend and because she admires him as well

Mana: Hello priest Seth how are you today? i took your advice and i have decided not to hide in the pottery when i have a lesson so i dont scare my teacher half to death *Giggle* Atemu's I was wondering if you would like to take a walk with me sometime just the two of us for fun?

(Enchanted you are really good at playing priest Seth keep up the good job)

(Call me Sana... =^-^=... oh and... call him "High Priest" or "Lord Seth"... I'd prefer if you didn't put "priest" before his name... it sounds a little strange... and simply calling him "Seth" doesn't work either... only Akunadin, Atemu, Isis, Karim, Mahaado, Shadah, or Shimon should call him that... since they are either at the same rank in society as him or are above him in rank... and since Mana is an apprentice... she is below him in rank... but not by too much... thanks)

Seth glanced over at Mana, as the adorable young girl spoke to him. He took a deep breath and then nodded to her calmly, afterall, she wasn't some slave or servant that he had to yell at regularly, but of course he could easily scold her, "That's good Mana, and to answer your question, I'm quite fine today. And how are you, my dear?", he chuckled and sipped some more of his wine, smiling at her. He just couldn't help but smile, since she was so cute, and her cheerful youth could make anyone relax and enjoy life.

Mana: I am doing just fine Lord Seth thank you for asking I just got done with my magic lesson today so I was thinking about maybe taking a horse back ride or taking a walk around egypt to see what I can find hee hee. I am glad that you are having a good day Lord Seth I am really happy to hear that:

Seth chuckled at her reply, "Enjoy your worryless years as a child, my dear... it won't last much longer... and you should go somewhere for a while... relax for a while...", he sipped more of his wine, "Infact, I'm quite up for getting out of here for a while, myself. I really shouldn't be wasting my life away drinking wine, every though it's very refreshing...", he smiled at her, "Besides, I do believe that we should take a trip away from our troubles... at least for one day... just you, me and Atemu... and I am in serious need of a vacation...", he put his wine down, "What do you say?" As he said that, the fanners took deep breaths of relief, and the servants slowed their paces. With the High Priest gone, they would be able to relax themselves; not having his demands to deal with would be a prayer answered.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Atemus Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:37 pm
The Pharaoh stared at Seth, as he spoke, and scoffed. "You know Seth, you are one stubborn-headed Priest." He shook his head, and got up from the chair. As he started to walk away, he noticed Mana walking towards him, and stopped, managing a smile at her.

Atemu quirked a brow, as he heard her question. He remained silent for a few minutes, then smiled at her. "Sure. I'd like that very much, Mana." He replied. "Why don't we go now?" He asked her, as he glanced over at Seth, and then back at Mana.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:42 pm
Atemus Girl
The Pharaoh stared at Seth, as he spoke, and scoffed. "You know Seth, you are one stubborn-headed Priest." He shook his head, and got up from the chair. As he started to walk away, he noticed Mana walking towards him, and stopped, managing a smile at her.

Atemu quirked a brow, as he heard her question. He remained silent for a few minutes, then smiled at her. "Sure. I'd like that very much, Mana." He replied. "Why don't we go now?" He asked her, as he glanced over at Seth, and then back at Mana.

He found Atemu's comment amusing, rather than insulting and laughed, "I know that Atemu... but that's not a bad thing... is it? Afterall, without me here being a quote 'stubborn-headed priest', you wouldn't be alive... and you know that."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:44 pm
Atemus Girl

Mana: great idea lord seth lets us go on a trip for some fun and fresh air *giggle* i think we all need some fun in our lives is everyone ready lets go. I am so glad that you wanted to go walking with me Pharoh Atemus i am so happy because i enjoy having nice friends like you and Lord Seth it makes me very happy hee hee.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:49 pm
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Atemus Girl

Mana: great idea lord seth lets us go on a trip for some fun and fresh air *giggle* i think we all need some fun in our lives is egveryone ready lets go. I am so glad that you wanted to go walking with me Pharoh Atemus i am so happy because i enjoy having nice friends like you and Lord Seth it makes me very happy hee hee.

He chuckled, stood up, waved his fanners off, walked over to her, and ruffled her hair, "My pleasure, my dear...", he smiled and stretched his arms, then shook off his lazyness, and finally finished the rest of his wine and put it back down with 'clang'.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:59 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Atemus Girl

Mana: great idea lord seth lets us go on a trip for some fun and fresh air *giggle* i think we all need some fun in our lives is egveryone ready lets go. I am so glad that you wanted to go walking with me Pharoh Atemus i am so happy because i enjoy having nice friends like you and Lord Seth it makes me very happy hee hee.

He chuckled, stood up, waved his fanners off, walked over to her, and ruffled her hair, "My pleasure, my dear...", he smiled and stretched his arms, then shook off his lazyness, and finally finished the rest of his wine and put it back down with 'clang'.

Mana: This is going to be the best day ever hee hee. It is such a beautiful day i love looking at butterflies and flowers. You Lord Seth and Atemus are so much fun to hang out with and Atemus i have a nickname for you that i think you will really like. Prince that is what i am going to call you whenever i we hangout i think it would be alot of fun.

( i found out that in the anime series mana called the pharoh prince i thought it would be fun to put it in the rpg)  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:09 pm
Dark_Magiciangrl12
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Atemus Girl

Mana: This is going to be the best day ever hee hee. It is such a beautiful day i love looking at butterflies and flowers. You Lord Seth and Atemus are so much fun to hang out with and Atemus i have a nickname for you that i think you will really like. Prince that is what i am going to call you whenever i we hangout i think it would be alot of fun.

( i found out that in the anime series mana called the pharoh prince i am not sure why i am putting it in my rpg)

(She called him "Prince" because that's what she had called him since they were very small children)

"Your lively youth is enough to satisfy me, my dear", he smiled, "It fills me with joy to see such happiness within you", he then laughed, "Holy Hathor... I'm speaking as if I was an old man..." he chuckled, "I really must remember that I still have a long life ahead of me", he smiled, "Run ahead of us Mana... we'll catch up with you...", he turned to Atemu, "Perhaps all that we need is a day to escape our troubles... wouldn't you say, Per A'a?"

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:16 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Atemus Girl

( i found out that in the anime series mana called the pharoh prince i am not sure why i am putting it in my rpg)

(She called him "Prince" because that's what she had called him since they were very small children)

"Your lively youth is enough to satisfy me, my dear", he smiled, "It fills me with joy to see such happiness within you", he then laughed, "Holy Hathor... I'm speaking as if I was an old man..." he chuckled, "I really must remember that I still have a long life ahead of me", he smiled, "Run ahead of us Mana... we'll catch up with you...", he turned to Atemu, "Perhaps all that we need is a day to escape our troubles... wouldn't you say, Per A'a?"

Mana: ok I am going to pick some flowers to make a flower crown for the Pharaoh hee hee, and you are not an old man Lord Seth you are are still as young as ever *smile*. Pharaoh Atemus I just wanted to tell you that you look very nice today smiles (Blushes)  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:22 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Atemus Girl

Atemu scoffed, but didn't say anything. He then looked at Mana and smiled some. "We all need, and deserve a break. I agree with you on that." He added, before finishing the wine, and setting the goblet down, on the table. The Pharaoh chuckled, and blushed a little at the name, Mana gave him. "Prince? Hmm.. It's got a nice ring to it." He grinned, then turned his gaze back to Seth. "As I said, we all deserve a break." He replied, but in his mind, he thought, and so do the slaves.

(P.S. Sana? Ojii, is what I'm called in the Japanese version, No?)

Atemus Girl

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:36 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Atemus Girl

Atemu scoffed, but didn't say anything. He then looked at Mana and smiled some. "We all need, and deserve a break. I agree with you on that." He added, before finishing the wine, and setting the goblet down, on the table. The Pharaoh chuckled, and blushed a little at the name, Mana gave him. "Prince? Hmm.. It's got a nice ring to it." He grinned, then turned his gaze back to Seth. "As I said, we all deserve a break." He replied, but in his mind, he thought, and so do the slaves.

(P.S. Sana? Ojii, is what I'm called in the Japanese version, No?)

(Ojii, Pharaoh and Ou-sama (by Akifa) )

Seth nodded, as he walked with the Per A'a and little mage, "Per A'a...", he started, reading Atemu's mind, "Some people were meant to serve... you know that as well as I do...", he sighed as they walked out of the palace and into the streets, recieving stares and bows from everyone around, "Slaves are slaves, priests are priests, and Per A'a is Per A'a... that's just the way it is..."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:27 am
mana looks at the pharaoh and wonders if there is anything wrong

Mana: Ojii is there anything wrong you look a little bit sad is there anything i can do to make you smile? Lord Seth do you know why Ojii looks kinda sad i dont want him to be sad or you ( her eyes get a little teary eyed)  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:55 pm
Dark_Magiciangrl12
mana looks at the pharaoh and wonders if there is anything wrong

Mana: Ojii is there anything wrong you look a little bit sad is there anything i can do to make you smile? Lord Seth do you know why Ojii looks kinda sad i dont want him to be sad or you ( her eyes get a little teary eyed)

Seth didn't say anything this time, but only kept walking next to Atemu, then gazed out at the horizon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:57 pm
Mana decides to go make the flower crown she wanted to give ojii she uses roses daisies then her crown was done she is really proud of her sculpture so she first shows lord seth.

Mana Lord Seth look i finished making the flower crown for ojii what do you think *giggle* I hope ojii likes it smile:  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:43 pm
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Mana decides to go make the flower crown she wanted to give ojii she uses roses daisies then her crown was done she is really proud of her sculpture so she first shows lord seth.

Mana Lord Seth look i finished making the flower crown for ojii what do you think *giggle* I hope ojii likes it smile:

Seth kept his voice low as he replied to what Mana had asked him, "It's beautiful, my dear... just like you...", he forced himself to crack a small smile, as he looked back to the horizon, sensing something or someone approaching them. What it was, it was powerful and a large amount of energy was emiting from it. He guessed that it was just his mind playing tricks on him, so he decided to ignore it, "Why don't you ask 'ojii' what he thinks?", he chuckled a little.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff