Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always
-- Your Favourite Character(s) -- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favourite?
  Inuyasha
  Kagome
  Kikyo
  Miroku
  Sango
  Shippo
  Naraku
  Sesshoumaru
  Rin
  Other
View Results

shadow_alchemist92

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:52 pm
shippo! he can go invisible, he can transform, and he tops it off with humor  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:18 pm
i love kikyo, she roxors my soxors 'cause she has really cool miko powers and doesn't whine like kagome.

wiccanrenegade

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AnimeYouko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:16 pm
I <3 Bad boys!!!!! Naraku is smexy!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:12 pm
My favorites are Inuyasha,Kagome,and Sesshomaru.I like them bcuz i just doand Inu and Sess are sexy mrgreen  

Inuki Higurashi

messykitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:59 pm
My fave character is Sesshoumaru-sama. My fave pairing is him and kagome, something about putting rivals together.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:07 pm
Fully sama!!! lol foh evah!
just look at the cute pic! ^_^

User Image  

MistyQue_harper

Betty Sue Is Dead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:34 pm
My favorite characters are Sango and Kikyo. I don't really know why I favor them over the rest. I just love them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:16 pm
I like Inuyasha because he carries on, even though so many bad things have happened to him, and despite what humans have done to him in the past, he can forgive and forget, and still serve justice. 3nodding He is a very complex character. wink He has many convoluted emotions and hard decisions to make. He's much like myself. sweatdrop Plus, he's rather intelligent, only showing his true intelligence rarely, but puts on an act. 3nodding He is harsh, yet kind. And if there's anyone who deserves him, I'd say it's Kikyo. blaugh She is his first love, after all. Kagome's not smart enough for him. rofl However, if he cannot be with her, I think he has nothing left. sad When the jewel is completed, I don't see how there would be anything left for him, but a life shared with someone. confused Otherwise, he has nothing but death. cry Perhaps, when it is all over, he will journey to find who he really is, but what do I know? mrgreen  

AliasL

WingedChunsa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:15 pm
Sandstorm.Wolf
I'd have to say my favorite charrie's Kikyou!
What can I say? She's pretty, respected, powerful, and smart. domokun Not to mention she has those soul skimmers. She's my favorite female charrie in the series.

Bankotsu is my favorite guy charrie in Inuyasha. He's awesome xD He with his Banryuu. He complimented Kikyou also, in one of the episodes where he was still alive. And he's actually human, which makes Inuyasha look a bit weak x3

ooh! me too. kikyo is one of my favorite characters ever! her story is just really tragic, but she is still strong. bankotsu i like because... well he's a very unique character, i think.

i love all the characters, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:31 pm
I love Kikyo,Khana, and Rin.
they rock  

Haruchiinwonderland

Moonlight Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

The Forgotten Echoes

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:04 pm
Sesshomaru do i really need to say more. Thoes eyes that hair that really really sexy voice god it gives me goose bumps heart heart you can tell i love him by looking at my profile page heart xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:20 am
Favorite Character: Sesshomaru
Why: Just because. rofl
There with: Kagura because *spolier* In the last Ep she confesses her love for him and thats the only person that makes a good pairing with him.
Their future: Naraku gets a human heart and sets her free to be with Sesshomaru. Okay, only in my dreams but still. rofl  

little_tl

Anime Panda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:30 pm
Sesshomaru, just because he's so damn hot! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:18 am
I love Inu Yasha b/c he ALWAYS reminds me of my boyfriend. Almost every aspect of his personality is just like Inu Yasha's. It's crazy! I'll be watching Inu Yasha and have to pause and call my b/f for a sec b/c ill start to miss him b/c im just reminded of him so much. hehe, but the creepy part is he sort of looks like Inu Yasha (to me anyway)

- If they had to be with someone, who do you think they would be with?
Kagome, duh! thats my favorite part about the series, theyre love for each other. but theyre both too stubborn most the time to tell each other so you know, you get all giddy inside when they start getting a little romantic. *sigh* love is great 4laugh  

Ariel Love~

Lunar-moonshine

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:22 am
I'd have to say InuYasha
why? because he has a very intacate character, he isnt a simmple plaina as could be character, and that is why I enjoy him so much, he's loyal to a painful level, he loves and has compassion, no matter how much he tries to hide it, he is stuborn and prideful, and he is still trying to find his way in life. That is why I like him so much and why he will forever be my favorite character.
Pairing? I will have to go with Kagome, no questions asked.
future? Well first they will have to defeat Naraku (and at the moment Kanna is not helping) and once they have done that, then we will just have to see what will happen.  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff