View Results

Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:41 am
Demonic Kenshin
KIKYO IS PRACTICALLY DEAD! RE-ENCARNATED OR NOT! dude who would make out with a dead woman?let alone the fact that kagome is younger,prettier, and is from the future.... rofl
yes...yes...yes!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:21 pm
- Kagome or Kikyo? definetly kikyo
- Why your choice? because she's cool. she sticks through the tough times, and unlike kagome, doesn't really complain.
- Do you still like the other girl? ehh... kagome's alright, but she gets on my nerves way to often. she talks to much. xp
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless? not really. he needs to make a decision. he dwells on it too much
- Will he end up with them? *sigh* i wish i knew.  

wiccanrenegade

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X sonjo X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 pm
- Kagome or Kikyo?
Mwah! Kagome ;3

- Why your choice?
Cause I love him, nah. Kagome is alive, Kikyo is dead. Inuyasha really had not been with Kikyo as long as Kagome was with him. Just also I only think Kagome is better for Inuyasha...she expresses herself...Kikyo seems depressed and also a priestess must be a virgin and single. So I heard...

- Do you still like the other girl?
Eh I like Kikyo alittle. She seemed cool and won't go crazy when she gets mad

- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless?
Yes and no. Yes because he has two girls, who which one is the reincarnation of! And no becausew Inuyasha is ment to be with Kagome. Period.

- Will he end up with them?
With Kagome? Pssh! Yeah. I saw a pic of them looking like as if it was their wedding day. And also Kagome is alive. Kikyo is dead...for pete's sake...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:30 pm
INUYASHA BSHOULD GO WITH KAGOME!!!!! argh!! n i hate how kikyo is always n the way of things....i dunt feel sorrie for inuyasha...but instead for kagome...she caught inuyasha doing all these stuff with kikyo n she still stuck with him!!! i hate kikiyo!!! n kikyo is so boring to watch!!!! man...i was so mad wen she came back alive!!! but thats my opinion..... dramallama dramallama  

TheDifferentSid

Iolite Sky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:00 pm
Kurama Babe
I prefer Kagome.
She's such a sweet person (when not sitting Inu). She really does care for Inu and he returns her feelings. Why else would her return the kiss in the second movie?
There are some things about Kikyou that I like. She is very pretty and she adores children. She also has her butt kicking moments
I feel sorry for Inu in the sense that he cares for both girls yet he wants to try and stay with one as not be a two timer.
I think it's evident that Inu will be with Kagome. Just call it a hunch, but so much has happened between them that they are inseprable.
I agree, although kikyo kinda gives me the creeps, InuYasha and Kagome are ment for each other whee heart whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:07 pm
pain_in_ass
Demonic Kenshin
KIKYO IS PRACTICALLY DEAD! RE-ENCARNATED OR NOT! dude who would make out with a dead woman?let alone the fact that kagome is younger,prettier, and is from the future.... rofl
yes...yes...yes!!!
yea, who would like to make out with a zombie!  

Iolite Sky

[Kamala]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:54 pm
Hmm...Hard to say. I like them both a lot. I like Kikyo for her looks, but Kagome has a much better attitude. I might say I like Kikyo more, but I might like them the same amount. I like Kikyo for her voice as well, but I'm not so sure I like her personality. I also like Kagome for her happy moods, and how she gets a fit at InuYasha. I think Kagome will end up with InuYasha, that would be cuter then Kikyo. =P
I dunno if I feel sorry for InuYasha, but I guess I do sort of. He has a biiiig decition to make!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:09 pm
Actually I don't mind either of them. I do think Kagome is better off with Inuyasha, he will probally not forget Kikyo though. Kikyo was his past love and should move on. [my opinion] sweatdrop
It's not that I don't dislike Kikyo I like them both lol.  

snubsnub
Crew

.Kandy-Hearts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:06 am
[ both! ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:54 pm
pain_in_ass
Demonic Kenshin
yes...yes...yes!!!

oh yeah.. a big dito!

definatly Kagome! *go for kagome*

but this is sooo a problem.. i don't know how it will be ending.. I don't WANT that this ends.. hmm
he will never forget kikyo, but kagome defeniatly too.. it is so difficult..

it is not so that I don't liek Kikyou.. but she is sp phatethic.. she is dead.. she must see that.. end

(sorry for my bad english)  

HimmelGrau

nick-simmons-can-KISS-me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:24 pm
Maginox
- Kagome or Kikyo? Kagome
- Why your choice? Inuyasha has to move on from his past love... Kagome has always been there for him and will be able to in the future (hopefully)
- Do you still like the other girl? Yep. Kikyo is a very well developed character and you can't help but feel sorry for her.
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless? Yeah...
- Will he end up with them? YES.

3nodding TOTALLY AGREE!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:26 pm
kagome for sure. I mean, nothing against Kikyo, but she isn't exactly the nicest girl in the feudal era. not recently anyway.

Inuyasha? well, he's a mixed emotion dude. he's got a lot of thinking to do.

If i had seen the last eps. on adult swim, i would have known by now sweatdrop crying  

animegirl982

ChocolateLatte

Romantic Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:17 pm
KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:35 pm
kagome all the way baby! ha ha im jk... i do prefer kagome over kikyou. although im not saying kikyou is bad either... its just id prefer inuyasha to end with kagome. and yanno what sucks? the series like ended on episode 168(?) or something like that. or at least thats what i heard...  

L0oney

Newbie Tycoon

Nagasu~tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:08 pm
I like both of the girls...but I think kikyo it's being obsessive. I mean she should move forward...even though I don't get why she got to hell... that was not Inu-Yasha's fault, and he was given a second chance with someone who is being healing him: Kagome.
Besides that, you can tell he loves her, in the other had he doesn't say that much: I love kikyo, but like if he had a debt with her, more than a love relation ship.  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff