Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:03 pm
*Black walked out of teh den and went to the lake getting a drink. Then walked to the woods and jumpoed into a trtree, walkin' slowly and silently from brqanch to branch, trree to tree. She heard something and went very slowly over to where the voices were coming from and turned invisible and llayded on the branch watching the two pups. She knew another wolf was by, she could smell Slighter, and from where she was, could also see him. But she kept silent just watching them*  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:08 pm
Apirlaat ran out of the forest to get some meat for her brother, while Kesuk sat down grinning mischeviously, "I know you two are there, I know lots of thing, and I'll know if you tell Heart or sky that I was here, and if you do I will give you the oppurtunity to know what it feels like to be dead." He smirked.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:11 pm
slighter walk out now knowing that kesuk knew he was there and grinnned ahs he sat up infront of him saying "you should no better to treaten someone probably twice your strengh and that already died plenty of times......."he titled his head then started to laught saying "its good to have you back kesuk...where did you go anyways"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:14 pm
He smirked, "I'm not back, and where I stay you will never know, and it shall be best that you leave me," Apirlaat ran back into the forest with a hunk of meat in her mouth and she dropped it before her brother, ignoring Malik's presence.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:15 pm
*Blakc turned visible and jumped out of the tree, sitting down underneath, looking at the pup*I know a lot of things too, and i don't wanna know what it feels like to die, i'm fine right now.....your still my brother and icare for youm if you dont want them to know, i wont tell, all you needed to say was not to tell.....but if you need anyhelp, i'm here to help you*she layed down and kept her eyes on the pup, her forlegs crossed and her head layed upon them*  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:19 pm
slighter looked at the other 2 wolf aprilaat and black now whit them and remeber that black could read mind and was trying to get her attention saying in his mind "read his mind and tell me where he lives now...im curion to now how he's living" then slighter looked at kesuk "yeah ok...i wont bother finding you anyways...its would be......now...what the word im looking for...."then slighter pause befor saying "a wast of my time "  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:21 pm
"Well right now you are wasting my time with your foolishness, so I am off" He licked his sister and picked up the meat in his jaws and ran off in a different direction.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:22 pm
he smirked and scream out at him saying "yeah ok....till next time"  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:25 pm
Apirlaat still ignored Slighter and now she ignored black as she ran towards the lake.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:26 pm
*Black looked at slighter and sighed* i can only read his mind when he is thinking, and from when i've tried, he isn't thinking at all ((XD))*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:29 pm
slighter grinded has he turned to face black "what are you saying....he's.....brainless....or something cause not think is hard...trying not to think make me think alot" slighter woundering what had happen to him  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:50 pm
i dunno slighter..maybe he can like block me pout or something, he shpouldn't be ab;e to, maybe he has so many things on his mind, they are too jumbled and i an't read anything, i'm not very good at mind reading yet, i can read and tlk, but if things are too complicated i havent tried that yet  

Babe_In_Black1881

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:31 pm
Malik awoke from his sleep and moved his head off of Kita's neck yawning. He lowered his head again and softly licked Kita's cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:38 pm
*Black got up from where she was laying down and began walkin' around in the woods*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:41 pm
-Feeling the lick on her head, Kita slowly opened her eyes.. They were light orange once again as she licked his muzzle- Hi Malik.. How'd ya sleep? -She yawned slightly whle stretching her front legs-  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff