Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:33 pm
*After days of making sure his land was ok, Sky sat near the peak of the mountain panting and tired* Phe all is good now just to get back to the forest but i think i'll rest here a while  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:06 pm
skypheonix
*After days of making sure his land was ok, Sky sat near the peak of the mountain panting and tired* Phe all is good now just to get back to the forest but i think i'll rest here a while
San sneaks and follows him closely making sure not to be seen or heard.Shehides from rocks, bushesand trees as she follows...  

cyberkawaii

[~miyama chan~]

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:45 pm
*she wakes up from her tree at the lake, she decides to walk around to look for someone, when she gets up night hears her and follows as usuall, while walking she sees the mountain and forgets what shes looking for and decides to go to it, once she reaches the top of the mountain she looks down at the land then howls sad, she then lays down looking at the peacfullness of the ground below as she falls asleep w/ night by her side*  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:35 pm
slighter finaly got to the top of the moutain then headed to the ledge of the moutain and layed down looking at the bottom and sniffed the air saying to himself "its nice up here....wounder what everybody eles is doing"  

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:36 am
slighter got up and headed towards a small stream on top of the moutain and got himsefl a drink fo water then went back to the ledge and continue staring down  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:34 pm
slighter looked down form the moutain and saw star up and around and thought to himself was she just faking it to get attention slighter shaked his head in disbelife "i dont belive it"then he got up and walked around pacing alwasy looking at her walking around  

Slighter
Captain

[~miyama chan~]

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:05 pm
*she woke up and yawned, she noticed that night wasn't there, he probably left to get some food, she looked down at the ground below and spotted a fox, she ignored it and howled, she missed emon, she missed vegito, she missed everyone! but she was alone again and nothing could change that, at least she had night*  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:19 pm
slighter got up adn sat by the ledge and looked down woundering what was going on at this time  

Slighter
Captain

[~miyama chan~]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:46 pm
*she gets up and decides to go to the lake she climbs down the mountain after she looks from the view one last time, she soon makes her way towards her home by the den*  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:11 pm
slighter woke up by the lake and headed up to the moutain and stoped a few time getting himself a few drinks of water  

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:53 am
falme woke up in the woods and headed off to the moutain and once he got to the top he layed down on the ledge and looked down at the scenery  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:27 pm
Heart woke up and wandered to the top of the mountain and laid down looking over the valley.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:28 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart woke up and wandered to the top of the mountain and laid down looking over the valley.
*he padded up silently beside her and howled then licked her face* hey  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:31 pm
she turned around a little startled at first and let out a small growl "Sky!!" She jumped up and ran around him before calming down and licking him back.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:32 pm
Wolfs Heart
she turned around a little startled at first and let out a small growl "Sky!!" She jumped up and ran around him before calming down and licking him back.
*he smiles and nuzzles her* I missed you  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces