Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:55 pm
Almirrah's heart stopped, and she looked ot Shuicho. She then looked away and closed her mouth, hiding her teeth. Strange... the more I'm around him, the more he finds out about me... and my secrets she thought, not looking at Shuicho. After a while she opened her mouth again and grinned. "Yes, I do feast on blood. I am vampiric, and I hope that doesn;t bother you" she said, almost confessing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:01 pm
applz
Almirrah's heart stopped, and she looked ot Shuicho. She then looked away and closed her mouth, hiding her teeth. Strange... the more I'm around him, the more he finds out about me... and my secrets she thought, not looking at Shuicho. After a while she opened her mouth again and grinned. "Yes, I do feast on blood. I am vampiric, and I hope that doesn;t bother you" she said, almost confessing.
"oh, no, not at all, not at all, i've been around alot of vampiric wolves. oh, and it won't be easy hiding your thoughts around me. i tapped into your mind. it's an advantage i have over every one, i tap their thoughts and stay one step ahead of them"*shuicho said calmy looking while sitting and looking ahead*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:18 pm
Almirrah wrinkled her nose just a bit, not looking at him. "Well I find it quite inpolite and extremely rude" she said, shutting her thoughts. A voice in her head laughed at her, it was another vampiric sense she had aquired. The voice had been with her since that day, long ago... when her pup had fallen ill and she had risked her life venturing through the forest to find ingredients for a cure. It was then when she was attacked, and everything after was chaos. Her village turned against her, and kille dher innocent family. She was chased out, forced to live alone in the forest... only with a shadowy voice in her tangled mind that constantly put her down...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:21 pm
applz
Almirrah wrinkled her nose just a bit, not looking at him. "Well I find it quite inpolite and extremely rude" she said, shutting her thoughts. A voice in her head laughed at her, it was another vampiric sense she had aquired. The voice had been with her since that day, long ago... when her pup had fallen ill and she had risked her life venturing through the forest to find ingredients for a cure. It was then when she was attacked, and everything after was chaos. Her village turned against her, and kille dher innocent family. She was chased out, forced to live alone in the forest... only with a shadowy voice in her tangled mind that constantly put her down...
"i believe it's better to what my friends are like by reading their mind than by talking to them"*still sits un agitated*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:39 pm
Almirrah stopped when she noticed that Shuicho was sitting. She was confused about hs last statement, so instead she looked up to the sky.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:43 pm
applz
Almirrah stopped when she noticed that Shuicho was sitting. She was confused about hs last statement, so instead she looked up to the sky.
"i'm what they call a demon. i was outcasted when i accidently killed my family one night a few years ago."*shuicho said*"i've never been able to find any one who could share my pain."  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:03 pm
i lost one of my favorite toys and i cant find it *shadow says in a sad voice* it is very special to me *shadow sits down and wags her tail*
would u like to be my friend Almirrah *shadow asks in a very friendly voice*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:03 pm
Almirrah thought of her past. Yes... she had felt pain. But that was a long time ago. When she had first become what she is now. It was hard for her to feel emotions at this stage. Instead, it would all build up inside of her, waiting for the perfect time to release itself. And teh pain would probably kill her. She knew this already, and she didn;t want to think of the past. She just.... lives. Just wanders... and carries on...

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:05 pm
x--wolf--x
i lost one of my favorite toys and i cant find it *shadow says in a sad voice* it is very special to me *shadow sits down and wags her tail*

Almirrah looks up, noticing that a familiar wolf had just spoken to her. It was Shadow. "Yes, of course.." she said, still thinking about her life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:08 pm
x--wolf--x
"you left it in the over there"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:18 pm
where? *shadow asks confused* so does any one know who the demon is actually?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:07 am
"what demon, i'm the only demon, besides dark, that i know of"*points to the bush about 20 feet away*"it should be in there"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:31 pm
im a wolf demon kinda i have shadow powers *shadow grins*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:38 pm
"i'm a demon as well, i have elemental abilities"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:19 pm
Almirrah felt somewhat left out, but then remembered that Dark's daughter, Angel, is a demon. She felt like mentioning it, but then she chose not to utter a word. Instead she simply watching Shadow search for her toy. Are vampires demons? she thought, but knew that they probably weren't since they already had their own category.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff