Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:27 pm
"meh"he said has he started to stare at the reflection of the setting sun in teh water  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:31 pm
"Lazy bum." Star grinned as she laid her head on her hands and turned wolf. She slowly closed her eyes. "Come back later and then you'll have an excuse for not knowing what I did. Then you can ask. Yes, I am making no sense at all." Star slowly fell asleep.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:32 pm
"yeah sure"still staring in the water  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:46 pm
Atka walked out of the den and to the lake where he looked at the water longing for something more than the life he had, "I haven't seen her in forever, what if HE went after her again...If he even touches her I'll have his throat in my mouth in a second!"Atka growled and walked along the edge of the water.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:34 pm
slighter woke up after he fell asleeped whit his front paws in the water and then satred to lap up some of the water has he started to look around  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:11 pm
Star opened an eye. Closed it. Opened the other. Closed that. Opened both. Yawned. Star got up and stretched. She shook her fur out and cocked her head both sides. Star took a quick drink from the lake and glanced around at the surroundings.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:14 pm
slighter continued to stare at the water not really caring about his surrounding

slighter
is still ignoring his surrounding and then starts to play around whit his front right paw in the water trygin to hit the fishesfor no reasons

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:35 pm
*she returns to the lake and immidiatly runs to get some water to drink, she drinks for about 2 minutes then runs to her tree, she examines it to make sure no one has intruded it then crawles into the litttle space inside the tree, she howles for night to come back and curles up into a ball to wait,*  

[~miyama chan~]

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:36 pm
*Black walked back to the lake from the forest. she layed down and got a drink, then walked over to a tree and layed down and burried her face in her chest*  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:26 pm
*she gets impatient,not having seen night in almost a week, she howls annoyed and sits up, she sits there starring at the sky and hears a caww, she looks up to see night pecking her head, she growls at him* whatya do that 4?!!! *her cawws at her,"u ate the whole rabbit!!!"* well u left it there and i was hungry! i was gunna pay u back for it later but ur being too rude!*they both sit there starring at eachother for a minute* o well! i'm just glad ur back...* she gets up and walks to her spot at the tree, night cawws agreeing then flies up to the top of the tree, kahome smiles and continues to watch the sky as night sleeps in the branches*  

[~miyama chan~]

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:11 pm
you're so mean.... sad sad *contniues to pout*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:12 pm
*takes black to the lakeshore* ok here we go *laughs at her pouting*  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:14 pm
i didn't need a abth, what's wrong with you...you like covered me with mud when i didn't need a abth  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:15 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
i didn't need a abth, what's wrong with you...you like covered me with mud when i didn't need a abth
Now you need one though *he dunks her in the water and pulls her out laughing* PEEEWE You smell!  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:18 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
Now you need one though *he dunks her in the water and pulls her out laughing* PEEEWE You smell!
that isn't funny..put me down*she struggled to get free and walked into the lake. she swam over to the other side and sat there, on the other side of the alke hugging her knees to her chest hsivering slightly*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff