Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky_13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:45 pm
Name: Naiomi
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4"
Weight: Apx. 120-125
Hair Color: Naturally, and (surprisingly) currently light brown.
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin Color: White (tanned)

Relationship: Long-term relationship (4years) with my boyfriend Tim. (you'll never meet him, as he can't even keep a hotmail account without it expiring)

Employment: Infrequent babysitting.

Family: My family doesn't get me. My Mother asks me to change before she's seen with me. My Father. . believes that violence teaches children lessons. My brother asked me if I wanted a sweater from American Eagle for x-mas (hahaha), and my sister doesn't understand why I won't go to church on my birthday (December 24).

Friends: At the moment I have a fair few, but that will change next year when we all move away. As for close friends, I have two I can really trust, and they help me a lot.

Health: I'm relatively healthy. Could be more active, should take my iron and calcium supplements, but I don't.

Interests/Hobbies: Comics, movies, music (mostly oldies), art (the making and looking), Furry, video games, and books. . most likely more, but I can never think of them when writing them down...

-Pantera  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:15 am
Name: Sura Tokaniku/Skuger Moonclaw
Sexuality: Gay (But in a straight relatioship with my Soul mate)
Species:Skunk (Stripe)/Tiger (Bangal) (Haven't got an exsact % as what is what, but at least 51% skunk) Also can be a mix of Dragon, from just a small .01% toa full blown dragon. Also have a demon form
Eye color: Green, or red. Depeands on my mood

Email: zeonic_skunk@hotmail.com

Intrest: I have such a divers intrest in just about everything. From listing to music (That spans from Classical, Celtic, and trible, to Marilyn Manson, and more) To drawing just about anything my twisted mind can make, writing, and watching good anime. Like MS Gundam 0079. (not Wing, not SD >< or G) the male form, and spending half my day online

Likes: Something like intrests. But I like spisivif things like Zelda... not I don't like that. I WORSHIP IT << >> I love Nintendo, cause they rule, byte my Sega, Sony, and Microssoft. Zeon. Pepsi

Dislikes: Oh so few, cause I'm not one to hate. But of the few, haters, biggots, closeminded people, and people who use Steriotypes to judg soem one. Earth Federation. Coke

Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Building models. Like this one I did of Char's MS-06S Zaku II.... collectiong random things (75% of what I own, has no perpose, other then being apart of a collection, or cause it looks cool)

My Local: shale stay a mystery. You can Just imagin I'm on Side 3, plotting to over throw The Earth Federation with my Brothers of the Republic of Zeon. Some times in Oregon.

Info on my Fursona: He's been around for countless centuries, was apart of a Tribe called the "Moonclaw" He was thrid generation of the Moonclaw Blood Line. But a war of Tribes as forgoten history calls it, raged. The Moonclaw along with all others were wipped out. Skuger was last alive, though was only short lived. As he died soon after the battle ended.

He's lived in Immortality, thanks to a gift from his Gods. And has been gifted, and cursed, as well as dealt with many strang things in his life. Being given Dragon forms, Cursed witha chibi form, also the curse of a internal Demon he got in a visite to hell.

His split into two beings. one HAs been sent to hell for being pure evil, and became a Reaper for the R.I.P. (Reaper international partnership) Calls himself Arus Ukinakot, and Sura Tokaniku, as he now calls himself.

Skuger Moonclaw

nuo

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:18 am
Name-David Kelly
Age- 16
Sex- male
Height- about 6'1"
Weight- Not telling
Hair Color- Black (soon with gold around the edges, i hope)
Eye Color- basic brown
Skin Color- hmm, never thought of it exactly, i'd say medium lightish-dark brown

Location- Well, as i type this i'm in racine, wisconson; Though i may not be soon. My parents are starting a business in Alabama sometime in the next year so it probaly will change crying .

Relationship- Ugh stare , let's not go there. they seem to go up in flames alot.

Employment- I'm still a student in High School. Yep, still fighting the impossible fight of learning latin.

Family- The best way to do this is to explain a normal morning:
I wake up at about 4:30 to avoid my sister's "wake up" call with whipped cream and a bucket of water. Then, after i make a wc stop i try to avoid the nasal assault of three, count em, three gassy relitives. I usualy fail. Skip ahead two hours and the rise from the dead. My mom, who's ultra mellow and strict (?) greets me with the usual sleepy groan and goes off to her morning routine. we don't talk much and she is kinda weirded out by my furryism. Then enter's my sister, who goes from 0 to hyper in about a minute. she seems disapointed about my being awake. then here's my grandma, complaining about everything that moves. her wa of saying hello, i geuss. then she comenses to ransack my room as i go off to school with my sis after a: panic attack, another gas attack from my mom, and losing my pants (happens alot, dunno why.) to my dog, who seems to always be around me. he actualy opens my door by grabbing the knob(took half a month to teach him, but it's so cool to see)...

Friends- Come to think about it, i seem t drift alot. i have a few different groups of friends, each with their own interests. I actualy spend most of my time with char (clara) one of my few close friends.

Health- I suppose it wouldn't be fair or true to say that I'm in perfect health, though I rarely get sick. I'm a little...round sweatdrop ....ah...um...NEXT!

Interests- Anything to do with foxes or Kitsunes. I love wandering and the occult. I also like to draw and write, but no one will ever see them >.> <.<

Hobbies- I think that i'm part packrat, and you'd beleive it by the number of collectable game i seem to aquire. I can't bring myself to sell them. It my stuff! MINE MINE MINE! fwahahahahaaa!
Current game collection in work: Magic the gathering
Not to mention video games! MAN! A good 3/4 of my life is online, wether for school or misc stuff, like gaia and...gaia. Lets not forget gaia. lol.

When you first approach me- I tend to come off as mean. But i'm just shy. I'd probaly try to find some common gound and forge a friendship on that. But this is rare since i keep to myself. It's not that i don't lake people. it's just that people up here in racine are, to say this in the least insulting way, a mass of baggy pants.

Pet peeves: Baggy pants, rap music that seems to curse every other word, tunnel vision and theifs, bad ones at least.

Email: Nuofoxx@yahoo.com  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:55 pm
Name: Kuro Feuer, the Netsune
Sexuality: Bisexual (though currently very much in love with my fox and only interested in him ^^ )
Species:Netsune (Cat Fox Hybrid) -recently been mistaken a lot by a racoon XD; the looks are preety much the same-
Eye color: very very dark brown

Email: judocat@hotmail.com

Relationship- had my first relationship at 13, basically beaten up a girl in a TKD tournament, and after that we exchanged phones and started dating ^^;;; didnt lasted much, but it was amused, only six months, after that,

my next was when I was 17, lasting 1 year and 8 months, eh, she was a b***h o.x (no offense to any canines out there) but at least I have to thank her for toughening me up

next one was when I was 19... o.o lasted 30 minutes XD; don't you dare asking, I'll not give the details XD;;;

after that, I took my break, being online and dedicating most of my time to chatting and RP'ing, had a couple of online gilfridnds back when I was 20, but neither lasted longer than the month; by then, I had my first M/M experience in a RP (non adult setting, mind you) I was rather uneasy about it, wich was worsened when I had a bad experience when I tried going a step further with some guy I barely knew, wich left me kinda scarred for a few weeks and feeling a bit sick that day

yet, by December of 2003 I tumbled into another M/M relationship, this time taking things easy, but in the end everything crashed real bad on me, leaving me really hurt

lucky for me, Artemis was there, he held me when I needed it the most and showed me support; and ever since that Dec7th we've been together, with big ups, and big downs, a specially hard spring, but in the end, and at the risk of sounding cliche, true love prevailed :3 and we came back together just purfectly, and ever since we've been growing together a lot, both as individuals and as a couple, and if life is good with us both, he is the one whom I want to share my life with ^^ he's all I've ever wanted in a couple and couldnt be happier ^^

Employment- College student (8th out of 9 semesters) Electronics and Communications engeneer, I sometimes earn incomes by fixing computers, and very very rarely by selling art on furbid

Family- currently only living with my mother, Brother is married and sister is living away with her husband to be, both my siblings have one kid each, and I'm glad that they live out ^^;;; I've had serious issues with my brother the last 3 years, and my sister has been a headache the last fewmonths, I'm happy to have my house for my own, since my mother works most of the time
my father lives away, I barely see him, always been like that, kinda suspecting he has another family X3

o.o Iwannabeoutoftheclosetalreadydamnit ^^;;;;

Friends- only one RL friend whom I can call that, whom I've known since I was 4, more like a cousin though XD; our famiies are very close nd stuff

Health- little heart problem, nothing minor if I keep my activity in check and warm up before doing any effort though; I'd say that even now I have a very nice build and still keep my reflexes above average; but definetly not the same that i used to be, 4 years ago when I was in the youth olimpycs Taekwondo team

Intrest:hm, Artemis :3 , technology, art, pokemon, roleplaying, animals in general, ancient cultures, astronomy, paleontology, cooking :3 Phantasy Star Online,

Likes: being with my foxy and my friends online, honest people, sunny days @.@ watching movies, ART!

Dislikes:close minded people, LIES, no easier way to anger me than to lie to me, being alone, when someone steals the last cookie in the jar

Hobbies: Drawing, commenting on other's art, playing Pokemon or PSO, Roleplaying

Location: Mexico :3 near to texas, most of the time hiding under my desk waiting for Arty to come and take me out of here

Fursona: red fur with brown tabby markings and 'gloves and socks' as for occupation.... a catfox, what better could a catfox do than be a thief X3 mainly uncontrolable cleptomaniatic tendencies that get my character in trouble, though, currently settled with Artemis, his urge to steal has diminished, the hability still lingers within ^^;

the personality as character is fairly the same than me, with three major diferences, lives away from family, travels so much that never got to have a girlfriend or even friends and is 3 years older than the real me X3  

Kuro Netsune

Kaffe_Kane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:54 pm
Name: David Laughlin
Sex: Yes, Please! (Naw, kidding...I'm a guy.)
Height: 5'8"?
Weight: 175 (I'm a fatzo!)
Hair Color: Very dirty blonde/brown mix.
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: Depends how I dress and how often I'm in the sun, but usually white, and not pale.
Location: Gardner, KS. I used to be in Omaha, NE for about 2 years and North Hollywood, CA with my Evanwolf for about a month. heart

Relationship: I haven't had any relationships at all until I met Evanwolf on Furcadia. I had the impulse, from when I heard that he couldn't afford getting a place of his own, that I wanted to go out there and get a job to help him earn the money to get a different place to live, away from his parents (so call us both mama's boys, but that's only cause we're too poor for our own homes). I love him so much, and can't help pining for him most of the day (since now we're separated by distance and income).

Employment: I'm unemployed, sadly. It's been three years and almost one month stacked onto that since my last job. I had a couple jobs before when I lived in Illinois with my great-grandfather, but I lost them both because I am kinda bad-tempered (attributable to my being a spoiled brat as a kid).
The reason behind why I acted the way that I did back then, I now notice, was because I didn't feel like I was an appreciated aspect of whatever company I was under. I didn't feel like I was worth anything, and I was angry that I never did as good as anyone else.

Family: I don't like my family much. I also have too many relatives to remember and mention.
Friends: Much to my belief, I have no friends. I can chat with people on Gaia and on Furcadia, or even anywhere else that has a chatbox in an online game, but I don't have any close-by area friends, and I feel very lonely for it. *pines for Evanwolf again*
Accomplishments: Also to my belief, I have no accomplishments. Yeah, I graduated from high school, but it's gotten me nowhere. Too bad that my family is too thick to see through that.

I guess my only accomplishment is that I can mentally destroy and hate myself so strongly, and yet still manage to not commit suicide. What it is that makes me cling to life so badly is a mystery to me, and I wish I knew...I feel like crying, even as I make this post.
Health: Very poor, in my opinion...both physically and mentally. I walk around a lot, and ride a bike sometimes, so I do have some activity in my life, but my back has given me pain since junior high, and I used to be very overweight. (I weighed 195 when I was 18.) I'm depressed about myself, and feel like changing my life is too hard unless I'm not under the shadow of my family (any exercise routines or diets are strictly 'in the closet' for me at home).

It's a weird thing to hate, but I don't like it when my family says they're proud of me, because I have absolutely nothing to be proud of. *see Accomplishments*
Interests: My interest in video games has been dying away since I met Evanwolf. I still love to play RPGs and action games, and shooters once in a blue moon, but I don't have much to interest myself in. (I'm often times lethargically bored at home, and I won't exercise outside, the air feels too thin to breathe for proper exercise.)
Hobbies: I draw and write sometimes...but I always consider my stuff to be garbage from a wasted talent. One of the reasons why I'm depressed is because I have interests and hobbies that I cannot improve in anymore, and it's taking up too much space in my mind. (I wish I could forget everything except my recent attachment to the furry fandom.)
Gaia: I'm not questing for anything, although I do like to build up gold on this for stuff. I also have to agree with J. Kougar's opinion about the nightmare that Gaia is eventually being turned into.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:38 pm
Name: Ben, but I've been known as Panther, Thompson, and ThompDogg
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180, and slowly going down(yay!)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Very dark brown, almost black
Skin Color: White....I can tan, but choose not to

Relationship: Nothin'.....absotively, posolutely nothin'.....

Employment: I'm a full time student at Massasoit Community College, and will be transfering to Bridgewater State College next fall....I also work Saturdays in the dairy department of a supermarket

Family: I live with my mother, and have no siblings. My father died when I was 6 months old, and my mother never remarried. However, my grandparents live only 20 mins. away, and my uncle live about an hour away, so we're able to get together often.

Friends: Heh, Eddily. Seriously, though, I'm not very socially active, nor do I choose to be. Perhaps that's why I'm so lonely....
Accomplishments: Meh. Not much. I did make the Dean's List in fall of '03, but other than that.....

Health: Despite my being a few pounds overweight, and the fact that I don't exersize much, I'm actually in pretty good health. I'm almost never sick, and have only ever been to the hospital to be born and to visit people.

Interests: Well, I like listening to music, specifically power metal, goth metal, J-rock, J-pop, and a bunch of other mixed stuff. I also like reading, watching TV, playing video and computer games, cooking, and some other stuff.

Hobbies: Uh....see above?

Gaia: The only thing I can say most times is "way to go, Gaia....".  

Wu Shu

Danaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:57 pm
Name: Guilherme
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color:Black with dark blue sunglasses blaugh
Skin Color: Pale... xp

Relationship: Totally in heart ! whee

Employment: I work in a hospital actually...

Family: I love my family, but they usually have weird ideas. stressed

Friends: I make friends easily, but not friends for all life.

Health: Never was so good as now! xd

Interests: My Lord, my girlfriend, furry, anime, RPG, VG,...

Hobbies: I adore drawings. I'm just learning how to CG, I'm not totally happy with how it is now...

Gaia: I'm new here... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:12 pm
Name: rachel
Nick-name: shadow, or eclipse
Hair color: dark brown, with faded pink highlights, soon to be blue ones.....
Eye color: blue/grey
Skin color: very white.
Relatioinship: none.....
Job: none, im 14! i don't need to work quite yet, though i'd like to
Friends: few and far between
Interests: attempting to enjoy life....and attempting to find love. also, i like anime. any good series with either gay or gay-acting guys, and im in ^_^
Sexuality: lesbian and loving it  

h e l l n e r

Jess-izzle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:42 pm
Name: Jessie

Sex: Female

Height: 5'1" (I'm short, I know! ; ; )

Weight: 104 lbs

Hair Color: Brunette (My natural color I've never died my hair, I've always been somewhat of a "natural beauty" I.E. never dyed my hair, and i never wear make up *unless its for something extremely formal*)

Eye Color: Brown

Skin Color: Olive (tis my natural skin color no tanning needed eeheehee)

Relationship: I've only been in one that I would say really counted.....but after 16 monthes with him it ended recently... Despite my happy demener (I know I probably spelled that way wrong @_@) I've been actually feeling pretty shitty lately...I've never really suffered this great of a heart break in my life....but since he says that we will get back together later on in life, me being my optimistic self am trying to not think so much of the present, but of the future to keep myself from getting super depressed. Heh, but anough about that.

Gaia: I have to say, despite it's flaws I am addicted. When I come home the first thing I do before updating/checking my art webpages is get on gaia. XD It's such a wonderful waste of time, and latly I've become quite the social person, @_@

Hmmm I guess I'll post some favorites just for the hell of it:

Color: Forrest green

Number: 4

Smell: barns

Animal: Dogs of course X3

Music: Ska, Indie and Emo

Patterns: Checkers and Rainbows

MMMyup, I might add some stuff on later if I think of anything  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:15 pm
Well, here it goes. All about me.

Name: Kira

Looks: Female, 5'9", pale, curly blonde hair, blue eyes

Location: home is near Chequamegon Bay, WI, though I go to school in Eau Claire, WI, so I live in the dorms there. I now consider Eau Claire my home.

Relationship: I've only had two boyfriends. Now, I am currently single. I am straight, but not narrow. Although, I wouldn't consider a female for a serious relationship.

Employment: I've only had one job. I worked at band camp. Yes. I am serious. NYMP

Family: I am fortunate to have a loving family. I have a mother, father, and a younger brother. I even have a silver tabby cat, Smoky. biggrin

History: I was born in Fresno, CA, on June 17, 1986. I lived in Yosemitie, CA, until I was 6. Vicksburg, MS was then my home until my freshman year in high school, when Washburn, WI finally became where I graduated from high school. College? UW Eau Claire!

Friends: I have a lot of people I know, but only a few I consider close. Two, actually. Loupe, of deviantart, who is my best friend from high school, and Af Mas, who is a fur I've met in college (you all know him, duh, he's in this fourm!).

Education: I am currently going to start my second semester of my freshman year of college. biggrin I am going to the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire (yes, with Af Mas) majoring in Instrumental Music Education. (flute is my major instrument!)

Accomplishments: Now, here we go! biggrin Marched at a Packer game with my band! biggrin I've ALWAYS been on the honor roll...(except for the first semester in college!) I've been a member ofam a member of: AFS, French Club, Key Club, Girl Scouts, Forensics (2 gold medals at state--for original prose!), National Jr. Honor Society, National Honor Society, Drama Club, National Band Association, CMENC. Been in/won stuff in numerous art contests...Been in so many solo and ensemble things...I have over 40 metals for district and state...perfect pep band attendance awards...and the John Philip Sousa Band Award. <--that's my fav! biggrin

Health: Ah, I wish I didn't have anything to put here. I've been diagnosed with major depression with mood swings as of my junior year in high school and am on two meds for that. As of today, I finally found out the reason why I thought I just couldn't run -- the doctor told me I have exersice induced asthma. stressed I also come from a family of bad backs (my dad's had three surgeries for his), so don't be surprised if I ever complain of back pains! And I've sprained my right ancle three times. It's prone to more. Unfortunately. Otherwise, I'm lovely! stare

Interests/Hobbies: band, flute, sax, clarinet, piccolo, marching band, movies, Chicago (the movie), Moulin Rouge, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, music, drawing, furs, jazz, rock, gaia!, painting, photography

Links to my stuff: My DeviantartMy Photography DeviantartMy WebsiteMy LivejournalMy Greatestjournal  

kira-lee

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces