Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:33 pm
For me, in the games: it has to be jango fett!
But in the movies its gotta be mace windu. In the last movie he would just say, "screw the jedi way! I'ma kick this dude's a**. right here,right now!
Also, yoda!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:57 pm
Whats up with Kenth Hamner?? Who is he? He just was randomly in Edge of Victory 2: Rebirth, and i was like..is this guy a jedi or what?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:00 pm
who?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:54 pm
Gotta love R4 and R2!  

Shizuka Enzan

jegan1014

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:50 am
Star wars knight of the old republic rocks! razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:05 am
jegan1014
Star wars knight of the old republic rocks! razz

then take it to the Games thread. This is for character discussion.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Inatarin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:43 pm
My favorate character is the scout trooper on Endor that sacrificed his own life in hopes of allowing his comrades...and friends to survive...

Do you recall one of the first scenes on Endor?

those 2 helpless troopers [the equivalence of Park Rangers] trying to document a nice new species of plant twigs for the more good-hearted side of the empire...until..

SNAP! A crazy man kills a poor helpless specimen, so one of the rangers yells "Quick! Go for help!" as he bravely sacrifices his life so his pals can atleast get a fair chance to escape.....

...He's my hero.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:09 pm
Inatarin
My favorate character is the scout trooper on Endor that sacrificed his own life in hopes of allowing his comrades...and friends to survive...

those 2 helpless troopers [the equivalence of Park Rangers] trying to document a nice new species of plant twigs for the more good-hearted side of the empire...until..

SNAP! A crazy man kills a poor helpless specimen, so one of the rangers yells "Quick! Go for help!" as he bravely sacrifices his life so his pals can atleast get a fair chance to escape.....

...He's my hero.

kinda like A. Solo  

FrozenPhoenix32

Inatarin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:21 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Inatarin

...He's my hero.

kinda like A. Solo
No.

There is no equal to that brave scout trooper.

the closest equal to him is Obi-Wan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:21 pm
Inatarin
FrozenPhoenix32
Inatarin

...He's my hero.

kinda like A. Solo
No.

Or....JAR JAR....'s rebellious pet jawa!  

Capn Deep Blusi

Inatarin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:28 pm
Deep_insanity
Inatarin
FrozenPhoenix32
Inatarin

...He's my hero.

kinda like A. Solo
No.

No. No.

Jar Jar's rebellious pet Jawa is in the catagory of: "Those people that kick everyones a** just for the hell of it."
Examples: Mace Windu. Quinlan Vos. Every other Jawa....

I mean, hell, those Jawas hide in rocks then pop out and kick everyones a**...just like in a New hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:31 pm
Inatarin
Deep_insanity
Inatarin
FrozenPhoenix32
Inatarin

...He's my hero.

kinda like A. Solo
No.

No. No.

Jar Jar's rebellious pet Jawa is in the catagory of: "Those people that kick everyones a** just for the hell of it."

I mean, hell, those Jawas hide in rocks then pop out and kick everyones a**...just like in a New hope.

Check out the imperial flag thread. You'll see what i mean!  

Capn Deep Blusi

Inatarin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:34 pm
Deep_insanity
Inatarin
Deep_insanity
Inatarin
FrozenPhoenix32
Inatarin

...He's my hero.

kinda like A. Solo
No.

No. No.

Check out the imperial flag thread. You'll see what i mean!

Damn, I haven't seen a shot like that since One of the best bounty hunters missed Han Solo from 2 feet away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:27 am
My favorite character has to be Jango Fettt. He's such a cool bounty hunter, and he has the moves.

My favorite quote has to be "You don't know the power of the dark side!" - Darth Vader Episode 5.  

mic schuette

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:56 am
Jango has nothing on Boba  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items