Zan is still purchasing art, 1.000.000 Gold to spend! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:42 pm
Shinigami Whistle
I'm really really sorry about this, Zan. But I got so busy and then got an art block and school and work drove me crazy and all this, and I kinda lost track of your Pm with the info and stuff for the pic I was doing for you. Can you please PM me the info again? This time I'll save it to a .txt and try my best to get it done soon, although I promise nothing =( *feels bad*

Ah, now that is a problem xP. I don't actually have copies of the PMs we sent to each other, my inbox got full so I had a delete spree xD.

While I can give you the info on the characters again I can't remember what we said the picture would actually show. Do you remember it perhaps? Even a vague idea would be good xD. And you said you had already got some scetches done? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:44 pm
Leyla Giselle
That reminds me, I have your sketch done but haven't had time to send it to you.

No rush, no rush smile . Send it when you've got time for it.  

Zanzibar

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:00 pm
Zanzibar
Shinigami Whistle
I'm really really sorry about this, Zan. But I got so busy and then got an art block and school and work drove me crazy and all this, and I kinda lost track of your Pm with the info and stuff for the pic I was doing for you. Can you please PM me the info again? This time I'll save it to a .txt and try my best to get it done soon, although I promise nothing =( *feels bad*

Ah, now that is a problem xP. I don't actually have copies of the PMs we sent to each other, my inbox got full so I had a delete spree xD.

While I can give you the info on the characters again I can't remember what we said the picture would actually show. Do you remember it perhaps? Even a vague idea would be good xD. And you said you had already got some scetches done? smile

I believe it was your male character brushing the hair of the female character. And I did have some sketches done, but I seem to have lost them somewhere so I Have to start all over crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:12 am
Shinigami Whistle

I believe it was your male character brushing the hair of the female character. And I did have some sketches done, but I seem to have lost them somewhere so I Have to start all over crying

Alright, I remember it smile . I'll send you a PM with the details.  

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:18 am
Bump, for info read first post smile .
Looking for commissions of two characters, one male and one female.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff