Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

Awaiting_my_death

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:16 pm
i would just to freak people out lol and since my friends dont like me wearing the cloths i do i think they would look even cute in those outfits hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:33 pm
that'd be pretty cool to raise some goth kids,
but for the most part i've decided that if i have kids,
i'll let them dress the way they want,
as long as they're actual clothes.........  

ronton-ritsuzen

jessi exstasi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:06 am
Probably. If I ever did actually have a family it might be pretty similar to the Adam's Family if all goes well, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:38 am
Dont want kids to be honest, dont think my bloodline needs to be continued on. But if I ever do, I most likely will. Just out of habit to be honest, of course if the mother wants to dress them differently. Well...Thou Shalt not come between a mother and the kawaii of baby clothes *nods*...But when they are older, they will dress how ever they want to. Unless it is some completely annoying, disrespectful thing of course. There are limits..  

Drakul13

xoxoChipmunkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:24 pm
if they didnt that would be fine as long as they dont dress as preps then they are ok. but yeah i would  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:58 pm
as long as its clothing thats not UBER bright I'm ok but it WOULD be cute to find a store that holds baby sized tripp pants 4laugh  

Vampire Ruler

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:34 pm
Shanna66
i dont want to merry a goth, i want a nerdy geeky smart guy. so no, i want my kids in white frilly dresses and cute ants and spring colors, just like my mother did to me wink
Torture..hm..fun ^^..same here..lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:47 pm
Eh, I guess so...
Depends...
But I would let them dress however they want when they're old enough to chose their own clothes.

frigid gator

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:04 am
my 4 yr old tries to dress like me is we shop together a thats the way to be  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:30 am
Really I don't know. I probably won't. I really don't want to hear my mom nag at me about it, plus I probably won't have kids when I'm older anyways. And I really don't want to get married either. But if I do have kids, their wearing what I can place on their backs.  

GreedsLittleEdo

Lady_Angel000

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:37 am
hmm...good question..I don't really care much for dressing my kids when I get married...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:40 pm
Mina Lilith
what could be cuter than a little kid in goth clothes? i mean of course if they don't like it, or it's just not their thing i'll let them ware what makes them confortable, but when their little they will be Wendsday, or Pugsly.

I do want kids even though i'm gay. My fiance and i will have to cross that bridge when we come to it though (yeah fiance, we'll get married weather it's ******** leagal or not... *jumps off the soap box*)

Good. It makes me proud to see that we have people who will stick up for what they believe in whether or not our beloved country agrees with us or not. Yeesh ... White House People, they think they're the s**t. Ha.  

mee_shee

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:00 pm
I plan on giving my children gothic names too. Bella Donna, Braeden, Luna, names like that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:29 pm
I don't want to have kids really...but If I do, They will be the most adorable goth children ever. And they will be vegans. Of course, If they want to dress normal and eat animal products when they are older...I won't stop them.  

Alice_K8

The Dream Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:59 pm
I'd love to dress My kids in Black, Blood red, Dark dark purple, And dark blue. Those are my favorite colors.
But no, I will not consider having children.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff