Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:12 pm
Rain could hardly hold his eyes up.He was extremly tired he was attacked by another vampire,Rain had no idea if the vampire was in a different coven,looking for fun or just had somthing against him.Rain looked up and saw a dirty and broken down couch''Perfect.''Rain said in a groggy voice.Rain walked slowly to the couched and flopped down onto it.The dust from the couch filled the air and the particles flew around him,but he was soon sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:17 pm
{Walks up the mountain and sees the abandon house.}
Rentetsu: "Interesting"
{He then sees the wounded Vampire Rain on a dusty old couch}
Rentetsu: "How pathetic! Did you get hurt trying to kill a child?"
{Procceeds past him.}  

Rentetsu

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:58 am
Raid eye's instantly open and he saw a man staning over him.''Your that guy.''Raid said looking up.''No i didnt,i was attacked...by somone with the same stature and dark feeling as you''.Raid stood up quickly and stood firm.''What do you want from me anyway?....if i may ask.Raid was no longer sleepy the feeling that the strange man gave out filled the air with static.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:17 am
Rentetsu: I'd never attack sneak attack anyone, if I wanted to wound you the way your are then I would have done it face forward. I don't like being acused now shut up I need to go and read something we settle this later like in the grave yard or something.

Rentetsu continues to proceed ignoring Raid. Heading into the abandone house  

Rentetsu

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:19 am
''Fine.''Raid laid back down and stared up,he was soon falling asleep.He had trouble wondering who had attacked him.
''Oh well.mybe just somone having fun,but next time they are gonna get it.''Raid turned over then tried to fall asleep again.
thoughts of the attacked ran through his head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Skyla walked in the night as she always did away from people she knew she might hurt for the thirst was growing worst. She came upon what seemed an old abandon house but lights came from the windows so she moved away. The cool breeze relaxed her mind as she walked on....She saw someone by the tree. For some strange reason she was drawn to her and had to get near.

"Hello."she called out.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:08 pm
"Hello, may I help you with something." Sophie replied to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:10 pm
"Sorry, I don't think anyone can help me now." Skyla begins to cry..." I don't know who I am anymore...or what I became."  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:11 pm
Sophie stood up, "What happened?" ~"Was she turned."~ Sophie thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:14 pm
Between sobs Skyla told her story to her and when she finished some of the ache and pain on her heart lifted. "I'm sorry to bring this out on you but I don't know what to do? Can you help me?" Skyla stared up at her with hopeful saddened eyes.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Sophie could remeber how she felt when she was turned and then said smiling, "Sure, what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:19 pm
"Skyla Rae...but just call me Skyla" Skyla smiled as she thought that she finally found a friend in this new dark world she was thrown into."Thank you so much...what's your name?"  

CA-CHINGY

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:19 pm
((Note: Please remember that all posts must be three lines of text or more.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:25 pm
((ok))

"My name is Sophie Maundrell and your welcome. Do you know anything about being a vampire? Do you feel like you need something to drink right now?" Sophie said with calm eyes. Sophie could understand what was happeing to Sklya and wanted to help her.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:31 pm
[K]

"I know nothing about myself at all...and do I feel extremely thirsty." Skyla swallowed but it didn't help clench her thirst. "How do you get use to it? Can I really survive like this?" Skyla looked up into the night sky trying to see if she could image a future of being a vampire...but nothing came.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff