Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:30 am
*pokes the sky* ok, i'm not driving anymore, you can rain now...

*poke*

*poke poke*  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:48 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
*pokes the sky* ok, i'm not driving anymore, you can rain now...

*poke*

*poke poke*
That looks like fun O:
*Pokes with you*  

Luminescence

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:00 am
We'll go out for lunch sometime, I swear. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:04 am
Still not raining though... *runs to window to check*

I'm sick of water restrictions gonk
My neighbours told me off for wasting water because I was washing my car windows! What, like crashing while trying to swerve from the gigantic white smudge on the windscreen was a better alternative?  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:54 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
Still not raining though... *runs to window to check*

I'm sick of water restrictions gonk
My neighbours told me off for wasting water because I was washing my car windows! What, like crashing while trying to swerve from the gigantic white smudge on the windscreen was a better alternative?

I haven't seen a fountain in a long time. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:58 am
Ooooh! There's a fountain in Gisborne and there was one in the city a few weeks ago ! I was excited. Except then it was windy one day and the Gisborne fountain water started blowing onto the cars so they turned it off....

*end babble*  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:59 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
Ooooh! There's a fountain in Gisborne and there was one in the city a few weeks ago ! I was excited. Except then it was windy one day and the Gisborne fountain water started blowing onto the cars so they turned it off....

*end babble*

Fountains are rare these ******** water restrictions. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:07 am
I remember the good old days, when you could turn on the sprinklers on a hot day and run amok but ... no more.

on the brightside if the giant american volcanos erupt they predict victoria will survive the ice age  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:07 am
Lilithia
Xan-Phorie Rei

*end babble*

Fountains? There are people down the road from us who have a crappy little fountain, and my grandparents have a larger one, but is no more impressive. I want to go to Italy and see all the awesome fountains they have there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:09 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
I remember the good old days, when you could turn on the sprinklers on a hot day and run amok but ... no more.

on the brightside if the giant american volcanos erupt they predict victoria will survive the ice age

Oh really? Sounds good.  

WellzY
Crew

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:11 am
WellzY
Lilithia
Xan-Phorie Rei

*end babble*

Fountains? There are people down the road from us who have a crappy little fountain, and my grandparents have a larger one, but is no more impressive. I want to go to Italy and see all the awesome fountains they have there. 3nodding

there's so many of them!! eek and people drink from them and jump in them and stuff whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:15 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
WellzY
Lilithia
Xan-Phorie Rei

*end babble*

there's so many of them!! eek and people drink from them and jump in them and stuff whee

The ones at Crown are dead. neutral  

Lilithia
Vice Captain

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:16 am
Xan-Phorie Rei

What, in Italy? You've been? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:44 am
WellzY
Xan-Phorie Rei

What, in Italy? You've been? gonk

yeah, mum took me about 5 years ago.  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

latte lover xo

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:44 am
I wonder if I know any of you... ninja  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash