Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor'

Back to Guilds

A McFLY fan guild 

Tags: McFly, Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Harry Judd 

Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
McFly News & Update: R:A DVD out in May! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:38 am
Some mildly disappointing news to share with you all today...

Transylvania will not be released as the single until April.

Here's the scoop from Mcflyofficial..

Transylvania coming in April
McFly’s new single ‘Transylvania’ will now be released in April. The boys have made the decision to move the single from February because they have been asked to return to Africa with Comic Relief. As you all know the band are no strangers to charity work and when Comic Relief asked them if they would like to return to Uganda where they first visited 2 years ago to film the video for ‘All About You’ and help raise funds, they jumped at the chance to see how the area has changed with the help of Comic Relief.

We’ll keep you posted about when you’ll be able to see the footage when Red Nose Day madness is upon us next month.

So, what with charity work and their sold out UK tour, Transylvania will be with you in April. Check back for more news

The good news is they are helping Comic Relief, so they are doing some good for the world. Maybe this will bring about another new 'unheard' single instead. Whatever the outcome, it is awfully nice to see them as such humanitarians. Go McFly and enjoy the trip to Uganda.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:44 pm
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying i was looking forward to their new single crying
now we have to wait 2 months longer
o well, it's nice to see that they are going to return to Uganda cry
i'll wait, i guess  

McFlyenstein

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:02 pm
Aaw, oh well, at least there doing it for a good cause, and it makes me more exited, for the fact that the concert is before it! Yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:06 pm
That is disappointing. I was really looking forward to that. Atleast they are doing charity work. It isn't like they rescheduled it so they could be lazy.  

marshjazz

niyoels

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:54 pm
It's really disappointing sad But they are helping comic relief and the teaser was really fun ^^ (Danny in a girls RND t-shirt rofl ) The video has been leaked though. It makes absolutely no sense but I love it none the less  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:01 pm
[Naraku]
It's really disappointing sad But they are helping comic relief and the teaser was really fun ^^ (Danny in a girls RND t-shirt rofl ) The video has been leaked though. It makes absolutely no sense but I love it none the less

Wasn't it Tom in the girls RND shirt, Danny was in the kids and Dougie got to wear one that fit him perfectly.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mcflygirl23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:21 pm
i hate that they moved the single date because it was going to come out the day before my birth~day and now i have to wait!.......and i sooo can't
wait for there concert i get to go in june !!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:23 pm
mcflygirl23
i hate that they moved the single date because it was going to come out the day before my birth~day and now i have to wait!.......and i sooo can't

There's a concert in June???? WHERE?  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mcflygirl23

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:14 pm
reven_dragon
mcflygirl23

There's a concert in June???? WHERE?

in london... i think the place it's at is something garden  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:35 pm
reven_dragon
[Naraku]

Wasn't it Tom in the girls RND shirt, Danny was in the kids and Dougie got to wear one that fit him perfectly.

I'm not really sure lol the video I saw was really bad quality and it kept freezing. Your probably right  

niyoels

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:18 am
[Naraku]
reven_dragon
[Naraku]

I'm not really sure lol the video I saw was really bad quality and it kept freezing. Your probably right

I have a picture of it... I'll post it in the Red Nose Day thread when I can get onto my computer at home... I'm currently on a school computer, so I don't have access to the picture. (It is a cute picture too)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:39 pm
reven_dragon
[Naraku]
reven_dragon
[Naraku]

I have a picture of it... I'll post it in the Red Nose Day thread when I can get onto my computer at home... I'm currently on a school computer, so I don't have access to the picture. (It is a cute picture too)

keke I was wrong -shrug- I wonder how Danny and Tom got into the shirts. Danny's looks really awkward.  

niyoels

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:44 pm
lol. I think Tom looks the most awkward. Especially in that hat.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:01 pm
Well it doesn't look especially tight on him. He looks like it's awkward for him but Danny's is small  

niyoels

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:18 am
thanx for letting us know

god got to wait longer now lol

aw im pleassed they have done something for red nose day this time its nice to se they still care about charity just goes to show ya there not getting big headed

good one them biggrin  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces