Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:23 pm
Angel_Fantasy
"Yeah..." Star looked at Meagan. "Don't mind me asking but, did you come here all by yourself? Of course, you do not need to answer me."

(( sweatdrop i know its kinda late but i wastn online and ill be gone all weekend lol))

Meagan still looking at the sky had thoughts of her last pack "Yes i have" she said sadly  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:40 pm
Maewolf
Angel_Fantasy
"Yeah..." Star looked at Meagan. "Don't mind me asking but, did you come here all by yourself? Of course, you do not need to answer me."

(( sweatdrop i know its kinda late but i wastn online and ill be gone all weekend lol))

Meagan still looking at the sky had thoughts of her last pack "Yes i have" she said sadly

((It's okay. I was actually hoping that you'd reply anyways. ^^ I'll see you Monday then!))

"Look, it's okay. Don't worry." Star gave her an understanding smile. "I came here all by myself too. I was a loner for an extremely long period of time. Only until recently have I come to accept being in a pack again and taking the position of beta."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:21 am
With a big sigh, Star plopped herself on the grass. She put her hands infront of her face and turned the into wolf paws with claws. Star slowly flexed them and contracted them, repeating this over and over again. The sun glinted off her claws. She drew a line in the grass with this and noted how the dirt and grass parted beneath it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:24 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Maewolf
Angel_Fantasy

((It's okay. I was actually hoping that you'd reply anyways. ^^ I'll see you Monday then!))

"Look, it's okay. Don't worry." Star gave her an understanding smile. "I came here all by myself too. I was a loner for an extremely long period of time. Only until recently have I come to accept being in a pack again and taking the position of beta."

((ok back, early biggrin ))

Meagan had been uanaware this entire time that star was the beta of the female of the pack and not wanting to be rude or disrespectful she backed off a bit and lowered her ears and turned her head slightly. In her old pack if you were to disrespect a higher rank you would of been punished, which she had done but for a good reason, she was also cast out of the pack forever. "Im sorry i didnt know you were such a high rank"  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:42 pm
Maewolf
Meagan had been uanaware this entire time that star was the beta of the female of the pack and not wanting to be rude or disrespectful she backed off a bit and lowered her ears and turned her head slightly. In her old pack if you were to disrespect a higher rank you would of been punished, which she had done but for a good reason, she was also cast out of the pack forever. "Im sorry i didnt know you were such a high rank"

Star turned to face Meagan with curiousity. "Hey, what's wrong? Oh. That." Star chuckled softly. "Don't worry about it, okay? I usually don't tell people I'm beta just because I don't want to be treated differently from any normal wolf." Star smiled warmly, trying to reassure her. "In fact, I sometimes feel a little awkward, even uncomfortable when people get all respectful and shy just because of my rank. Ranks don't matter much to me. But if it's something you can't help, I won't blame you for being like this towards me then."

((Great! ^^ But I'm going over to a friends house right now. Sorry! I'll ttyl! Bye!! ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:16 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Maewolf
Meagan had been unaware this entire time that star was the beta female of the pack and not wanting to be rude or disrespectful she backed off a bit and lowered her ears and turned her head slightly. In her old pack if you were to disrespect a higher rank you would of been punished, which she had done but for a good reason, she was also cast out of the pack forever. "Im sorry i didnt know you were such a high rank"

Star turned to face Meagan with curiousity. "Hey, what's wrong? Oh. That." Star chuckled softly. "Don't worry about it, okay? I usually don't tell people I'm beta just because I don't want to be treated differently from any normal wolf." Star smiled warmly, trying to reassure her. "In fact, I sometimes feel a little awkward, even uncomfortable when people get all respectful and shy just because of my rank. Ranks don't matter much to me. But if it's something you can't help, I won't blame you for being like this towards me then."

((Great! ^^ But I'm going over to a friends house right now. Sorry! I'll ttyl! Bye!! ^^))

((hey its cool mrgreen lol sweatdrop i was gone all weekend lol ttyl))

A little confused Meagan tried to become more relaxed around star " Oh I see.... well i will try not to be like that around you" she said now with a smile on her face and she moved back to the spot that she was sitting near star  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:47 pm
Maewolf

A little confused Meagan tried to become more relaxed around star " Oh I see.... well i will try not to be like that around you" she said now with a smile on her face and she moved back to the spot that she was sitting near star

Star relaxed a bit and smiled back. "Yes, that's the way. But if you can't change or if it bothers you at all, you can always do whatever you'd like when you're with me. I'm not one who likes making people uncomfortable." Star shrugged. "And beta's no big deal. I mean, Heart and Sky are the wolves you need respect for. I don't deserve any." Star modestly smiled. Star's eyes grew a bit wide when she realized something. "Oh, I am so inconsiderate! I forgot to even ask of you were hungry, thirsty or anything!" Star laughed. "See? I don't really even deserve this position." She sat up. "So what'll it be? I'd love to go get something for you if you need it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:35 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Maewolf

Star relaxed a bit and smiled back. "Yes, that's the way. But if you can't change or if it bothers you at all, you can always do whatever you'd like when you're with me. I'm not one who likes making people uncomfortable." Star shrugged. "And beta's no big deal. I mean, Heart and Sky are the wolves you need respect for. I don't deserve any." Star modestly smiled. Star's eyes grew a bit wide when she realized something. "Oh, I am so inconsiderate! I forgot to even ask of you were hungry, thirsty or anything!" Star laughed. "See? I don't really even deserve this position." She sat up. "So what'll it be? I'd love to go get something for you if you need it."

"No thank you its quite alright I've taken care of those things myself, but i thank you for the offer" Meagan said with a smile and a nod to star. She had been on her own for a while and had to learn to fend for herself she wasnt used to getting anything without doing it herself. "And also you had to of done something to of gotten you into the betta position, so you do deserve respect...but like i said ill try and be more myself around you"  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:38 am
Maewolf
"No thank you its quite alright I've taken care of those things myself, but i thank you for the offer" Meagan said with a smile and a nod to star. She had been on her own for a while and had to learn to fend for herself she wasnt used to getting anything without doing it herself. "And also you had to of done something to of gotten you into the betta position, so you do deserve respect...but like i said ill try and be more myself around you"

"No problem, anytime." With her next comment, Star cocked her head to the side. "Hmm...I've never really thought of that. I can't really think of what I've done to deserve this." She shrugged. "You should ask either Heart or Sky. Afterall, they were the ones who put me into this role." She smiled. "But that doesn't really matter. It's great to hear that you'll feel more relaxed, yourself, and at home with me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:20 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Maewolf

"No problem, anytime." With her next comment, Star cocked her head to the side. "Hmm...I've never really thought of that. I can't really think of what I've done to deserve this." She shrugged. "You should ask either Heart or Sky. Afterall, they were the ones who put me into this role." She smiled. "But that doesn't really matter. It's great to hear that you'll feel more relaxed, yourself, and at home with me."

Meagan smiled at star and looked back into the sky. "So any major rules new comers should know about?" she asked laying back on the grass with her hands behind her head  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:47 pm
Maewolf
Meagan smiled at star and looked back into the sky. "So any major rules new comers should know about?" she asked laying back on the grass with her hands behind her head

Star shrugged. "If there are really other rules other than common sense, I wouldn't know. But that's pretty basic." Star grinned. "So, no worries, okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:34 pm
A drop of water landed on Star's nose. She twitched and looked up into the sky. "I hope it's not going to rain so soon..." She quietly muttered to herself.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:43 pm
Angel_Fantasy
A drop of water landed on Star's nose. She twitched and looked up into the sky. "I hope it's not going to rain so soon..." She quietly muttered to herself.
*he sneaked up from behind and tackled her*  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:45 pm
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy

"Hey!" Star looked up and saw Sky. She nuzzled him. "You're in a good mood considering it looks like its about to rain." She laughed.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:46 pm
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy

"Hey!" Star looked up and saw Sky. She nuzzled him. "You're in a good mood considering it looks like its about to rain." She laughed.
*he nods* i LOVE the rain  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces