Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is anyone into magic?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Zonked.Panda.]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:21 pm
Well I am into the supernatural and stuff and iam starting wichcraft .....My freind has a book of it and iam planing to read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:22 pm
I can also see things like ghosts and s**t like that....Well my mom has it too.  

[.Zonked.Panda.]

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:52 pm
Amon the Halfbreed
Far I as I go on " abilities " is sense differant aruars. Also being able to detect poeples differant emotions, so its qiute hard to cover them up from me.

I know that all too well. I'm an empath too. Luckily I'm training myself to control that and block out emotions i dont want to feel.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Shomu 1025
Hi! I'm new here and i'm interested in the supernatural. I would like to learn more about the supernatural world, magic included.

merry meet  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Ham-Kun

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:07 pm
My mom has been into supernatural things since she claims to have seen my god father who passed quite some time ago. Since then she has been into nothing but witchcraft and other stuff. She claims that it really works and since if tried it i believe, I am also getting into the stuff and I think it is really interesting...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:24 am
Shomu 1025
Hi! I'm new here and i'm interested in the supernatural. I would like to learn more about the supernatural world, magic included.
well, im a wiccan and have been for two years (been training for 6 years before that) and i am also phsycic, and it kinda sux. cuz, 1. people think im crazy, 2.i get possessed alot (owie sad ) 3. i have premonitions(cant spell ) that first hurt second are reeeaalllyyy scary and 4. seing spirits uber scares me cuz i reasonly saw alot of dead children and two in particualar left me rather shaken up, one had half of his face mutilated and was very upset and afraid, and the second i had not realised he was a spirit and saw him getting hit by a car, when i screamed my friends got such a fright and i couldnt explain cuz they think im crazy enough already.  

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:01 pm
evil-mad-cat
Shomu 1025
well, im a wiccan and have been for two years (been training for 6 years before that) and i am also phsycic, and it kinda sux. cuz, 1. people think im crazy, 2.i get possessed alot (owie sad ) 3. i have premonitions(cant spell ) that first hurt second are reeeaalllyyy scary and 4. seing spirits uber scares me cuz i reasonly saw alot of dead children and two in particualar left me rather shaken up, one had half of his face mutilated and was very upset and afraid, and the second i had not realised he was a spirit and saw him getting hit by a car, when i screamed my friends got such a fright and i couldnt explain cuz they think im crazy enough already.

Two words protection spells  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:47 pm
im a wiccan but i also follow some budist traditions like deep meditation and stuff including combat training in the martial arts aldo i prefur using a sword and casting spells with my sword.  

darkrock64

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:47 am
Amon the Halfbreed
evil-mad-cat
Shomu 1025

i would but apparently its my 'destiny' and i have to fight my battles, it sux sooo uber much but thats the way it is but i was thinking and im not planning on doing this but you know if you cast a black magic curse and a protection spell does that mean you wont be harmed? and even if you are can you use a hex removal?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:02 pm
evil-mad-cat
Amon the Halfbreed
evil-mad-cat
Shomu 1025

i would but apparently its my 'destiny' and i have to fight my battles, it sux sooo uber much but thats the way it is but i was thinking and im not planning on doing this but you know if you cast a black magic curse and a protection spell does that mean you wont be harmed? and even if you are can you use a hex removal?

Uh I think it depends on what type of majic you use in the first place me I tend to stay away from black majic,  

Hunter of the Dammed

Strzyga

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:01 am
My exbf is a chaot and wantyed to take me on his way...
But for my black magic is too tempting to resign from her. aIt gives you a real power twisted e.x. I throw a curse on my priest in school (2 months later he had a heartattack) ok it could be coincidence... but I do the same with my teacher from history and german... one had a car accident the another got ill...
I DO believe in my demons although I am an atheist...
Is is dangerrous? Well we all will die...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:45 pm
I'm into magic and wicca,especially Tarot cards.(I don't think that counts,though ninja )

I'm still learning and practicing and things,but I think it's really amazing what you can do. =D

There should be many topics of magic and wicca on the web and maybe on Gaia. 3nodding  

1 Broken.Soul

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:01 pm
The Vampire Vivian
My exbf is a chaot and wantyed to take me on his way...
But for my black magic is too tempting to resign from her. aIt gives you a real power twisted e.x. I throw a curse on my priest in school (2 months later he had a heartattack) ok it could be coincidence... but I do the same with my teacher from history and german... one had a car accident the another got ill...
I DO believe in my demons although I am an atheist...
Is is dangerrous? Well we all will die...

I sware real power will eventually destroy you, its dangerous and I'm not going to even bother argueing, its crazy, just let people live we dont have thew right to decide who is harmed and who isn't only when our well being is threaten should we even begin to use such force.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:04 pm
1 Broken.Soul
I'm into magic and wicca,especially Tarot cards.(I don't think that counts,though ninja )

I'm still learning and practicing and things,but I think it's really amazing what you can do. =D

There should be many topics of magic and wicca on the web and maybe on Gaia. 3nodding

yes tarot is partof majic  

Hunter of the Dammed

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas