Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:16 pm
Sora found a good spot that was covered by vines and rock,she turned into her wolf,and laid down putting her head on her front paws,why did she feel so depressed?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Seilene looks away, "I---I had too for Sulkrai and ................and for the packs sake. I know they were cruel but even they didn't deserve a part of that curse...."

Arkanna let out a small growl, "Well screw them! They went along with eveything that basterd said! Its because of them you and I have such big parts in that stupid curse!!" she stormed off in Sora's direction, still holding the sword.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Sora sighed as she layed there looking at the wall  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:31 pm
Arkanna didn't notice the blood running down her hand and down the sword as she rushed off. Not even noticing Sora she walks past her mumbling some curses to herself.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:35 pm
Sora sees Arkanna pass and she was glad that Arkann didn't come to her,Why would Arkanna stop her from helping a friend?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:45 pm
Not far from Sora Arkanna stops and pulls the blade out, stabbing it into the earth, "There! Now it too can rust and crumbling like all the other forgotten ruins!!!" she yells and throws the sheath, "Damn you mother..."she curses, spitting at the blade and walks off.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:48 pm
Sora watches this  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:38 am
Almirrah stops then, noticing that there was a lot of yelling and exclamations in the conversation nearby, so she decided to approach the wolves and see if they needed any help.
She leaped onto a high remain of a building and began to walk across it, looking down from a side and stopped when she finally caught sight of the wolves.
She saw that there were many new faces there, and they made her feel nervous about just interrupting them, so she lay down on the ruin in the night and watched the wolves with great interest.

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:53 pm
Arkanna growls and looks back at the sword one last time beforing running off in the oppisite direction of Sora.

Seilene watches and looks down, but then goes over and pulls the sword out, kneeling down she starts to clean the blade off, "........"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:57 pm
Sora looks away,to the wall again  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:05 pm
Almirrah smiles, watching how the sudden loud conversation grew silent. She looked around when she caught the scent of someone else lurking about the ruins.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:07 pm
Seilene finishes and gets up, retreaving (sp?) the sheath and putting the sword in it, "I don't even remember half the things Arkanna talks about when she mentions the past, so why should I feel bad when I can't remember?" she asks herself aloud. She sighs and returns the sword to her side and walks toward the wall where Sora was.  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:09 pm
applz
Almirrah smiles, watching how the sudden loud conversation grew silent. She looked around when she caught the scent of someone else lurking about the ruins.

Sulkrai looks around, smelling another wolf. She growls because she hated what just happened between Arkanna and Seilene. Still not seeing the other wolf she starts off after Arkanna, angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:11 pm
Sora doesn't notice Seilene coming towards her  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:23 pm
Seilene sits down and pokes Sora, "You here mentally or not...." she asks quietly.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff