Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Australian Help Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boffins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:31 pm
Melly, darling. Please see someone. This is not good. I'm incredibly worried about you, but i'm too far away to really help.
Help yourself, see a professional, tell them what's happening. Go to a psychologist, not connected to Uni. They'll have the no telling anyone policies and things. You need help.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:43 am
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning and a counsellor appointment an hour later... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:01 am
How did the appointments go Mel?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:18 am
Weylok
How did the appointments go Mel?
I'm actually not on gaia until the 21st June when I've finished this semester of uni... I'm just lurking while I take a break... ninja

My doctor has put me on new meds called "zoloft" which not only help with anxiety but also depression. I didn't tell her all the depression stuff though, just that I get in moods when I don't want to do any work. I think I'm on the new ones because of the side effects of the other ones though, and she wants me off of them because they're so dangerous and addictive. She also gave me some tapes to watch on panic attacks and stuff like that.

My counsellor basically just spoke to me for an hour but it went alright. She went though some relaxation exercises with me and is getting me to come back during the next couple weeks when I'm in exams...

I'm not to happy about changing meds though... these ones are ones you have to take every day and she's given me enough script repeats to last me over a year eek . The major problem is too that they're going to take around two weeks to work properly, which is just at the end of my exams... crying . I'm struggling enough at the moment after only being off the others for a day... I can't concentrate and I'm feeling sick and anxious and can't stop shaking... there is no way I'll get this assignment done... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:29 am
I'm sorry to hear. I don't know much if not anything about uni but just a question. Can you get an extension for your assignment due to sickness or medical reasons? I mean surely they wouldn't fail someone who has been under treatment for cancer, so they cannot do it. If your badly ill, mabye you can get a small extension or a releive of the assignment? Just a thought...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:34 am
Weylok
I'm sorry to hear. I don't know much if not anything about uni but just a question. Can you get an extension for your assignment due to sickness or medical reasons? I mean surely they wouldn't fail someone who has been under treatment for cancer, so they cannot do it. If your badly ill, mabye you can get a small extension or a releive of the assignment? Just a thought...
I can if I want, but I want to finish it this weekend so that I can relax and concentrate on my exams for the rest of the week... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:01 am
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
I can if I want, but I want to finish it this weekend so that I can relax and concentrate on my exams for the rest of the week... crying

I suppose, but it depends on the importance of the assignment. Good luck Mel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:05 am
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok

It's worth 45%... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:14 am
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok

It's worth 45%... crying

Ouch.. I'm not sure with uni once again, but I personally would try and finish that assignment and if I was you I would get off Gaia stressed Sorry!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:17 am
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok

It's worth 45%... crying

Ouch.. I'm not sure with uni once again, but I personally would try and finish that assignment and if I was you I would get off Gaia stressed Sorry!
I know I should, but I can't concentrate. I've been throwing up all night and can't stop shaking... crying . I can't even take a tablet to calm myself because I am trying to ease myself onto these other ones and I can't take a proper dosage for at least a week so I'm going to have to deal with this but I don't think I can... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:22 am
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
Weylok

It's worth 45%... crying

I know I should, but I can't concentrate. I've been throwing up all night and can't stop shaking... crying . I can't even take a tablet to calm myself because I am trying to ease myself onto these other ones and I can't take a proper dosage for at least a week so I'm going to have to deal with this but I don't think I can... crying

Mel, take an extension for the assignment. You should not be throwing up like that. As for the exams... I'm not sure. You will have to do your best Mel, but please be careful and watch your health.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:30 am
i'm using vodka to drown the miserys of life  

n00dlez0rz

Boffins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:52 am
n00dlez0rz
i'm using vodka to drown the miserys of life

Vodka is badness. Tastes horribubble and is made out of potatoes and such. Too much = sickness.
Drowning your miserys doesn't help you get rid of them. Life is s**t, it is to everyone, but theres always something that makes it manageable and hopefully evil alcoholic drink free (Well not completely...just in moderation)
Everyone gets their crap thrown at them, just gotts focus on the happy stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:57 am
i just found out one of my Closest friends tried to kill herself thismorning, they say she might not wake up ever again, im really worried.  

WarriorShadow

Boffins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:00 am
WarriorShadow
i just found out one of my Closest friends tried to kill herself thismorning, they say she might not wake up ever again, im really worried.

*hugs*
All you can do if pray (if you're not religious...then...wish...) for her and be there for her when she wakes up. Stay positive Rhi Rhi.

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff