Submit

hehe... mokie's crazy...
  What is WRONG with you girl!? O_O
  hehe... *evil grin*
  Sweet mother of coffee, GOLD! *swipes*
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:31 am
( I completely missed the part of Roman being snatched... Sowwy)

That little conversation caught Duke's attention more than whatever may be going on with Seto ( who was dead to him anyway)
"A catboy...? This is... Dude, haven't you been watching too much sci-fi? Or... Am I just dreaming...?"

Alice didn't even pay attention to the conversations going on. She was too amazed by the furry tail coming from the boy's pants.

(sorry for the shortness. crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:20 am
Bakura sighed and rubbed the back of his head.
"Ok... genetic splicing... Actually, I got the idea out of Seto's bacteria splicing experiments." Bakura shrugged, not wanting to get into details.
"Jonou, you know what this means? Mokie can get out of that mental institution finally. He didn't kill Seto; Seto's back."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:22 pm
"Yeah, that's true, but he might have to turn around and go right back in when he finds out that Seto's actually younger than he is now." Jounouchi pointed out. "Let me just go and drop Raka and Ren back off at home on our way there... Though Yug's probably gonna be disappointed that our date will have to be canceled.... And I even got tickets to the Space Theater..... Do you know how hard it is to get balcony seats there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:15 pm
"Actually, I was thinking that we could leave the kids alone with Serenity, if she doesn't mind, and Seto and I going to see Mokie. Me to get us in, Seto to talk with his brother. Unless you would like to come of course." Bakura shrugged.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:36 pm
"Of course, Neko, why don't you stay with your Aunt and help her take care of your cousins and younger siblings, while Ryou and I take Seto to go visit his brother." Jounouchi instructed. "And call Yugi and tell him that our plans have been cancelled for a very good reason and that I promise to make it up to him, promise promise, okay?"

"You know, it isn't gonna save your face much." Neko informed. "But okay, but you owe me as well when you get back."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:08 pm
Bakura reached over and ruffled the Neko-jin's hair.
"Tell Yugi I'll buy your guy's next balcony seats. Ok, are we ready to visit Mokuba?" Bakura asked, eager to get the poor kid out of the mental hospital.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:54 pm
"The next question is if I can get time off again for it, considering Yug though it shouldn't be too much of a problem." He commented.

"Yes, I'm ready," Seto commented, suddenly all of what Jounouchi had been talking about had clicked. "You mean to say that you and Yugi are a couple?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:33 am
"Yoh Bakura! I thought you were gonna take these brats off my hands for a while." Duke exclaimed, slightly confuzed of what was going on now. Getting Mokuba out of the mental hospital? Who was Mokuba, anyway? To Duke, Mokuba was just one of the many many people he met in his life... Moki didn't leave much of an impression.

"Genetic splicing...?" Alice asked with big eyes, inmediatly feeling the baby kick inside of her. Her eyes grew large.
(the poor girl lol )  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:41 am
Bakura gave the hands up calm-the-hell-down sign.
"Serentity will watch the kids Duke, and no Alice, I didn't mess with the baby's genetics, calm down." Bakura really wanted to get going, to get this all over with.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:09 pm
"Bakura wouldn't mess with the genetics of a child unless it was absolutely necessary to save a baby's life. You have to remember that Neko was going to be born with problems in his heart and such if the doctors hadn't of used Kura's methods. Yug and I wanted our first kid to be healthy." Jounouchi was just trying to back up Bakura. "Wouldn't you want the same for your child, Alice?"  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:58 pm
((*hums* domokun ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:25 pm
(Hums a cord above AOF.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:33 pm
((dang u r humming high lol waiting on kk xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:18 am
(Yeah, me too.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:50 pm
((it's gonna be a while... her compy is being a bugger evil ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff