Smash Bros. For Nintendo Revolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smithium

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:40 am
Edymion
It was, indeed. In my opinion, the GameCube had one of the best release title libraries in a long time. I think Sonic Adventure Battle 2 was among the release fodder titles.

I'm pretty sure that one came out later on. I remember being pretty excited about that, but didn't have it at least until a couple of months after CUBE release.

But, I could be wrong. The only actual release titles I remember are Luigi's Mansion and WaveRace.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:44 am
i pulled out an old NP (coincidentally, the end of my first year) and took a look. the release titles were:
wigi's mansion
Waverace
Star Wars Rouge leader
some football game
super monkey ball

this is also when warioland 4 and golden sun (best RPG ever) came out.  

nintendofanboy

Smithium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:18 am
Well that clears it all up! I only wish I knew how awesome Super Monkey Ball was when the CUBE was released. That way I'd have been MUCH happier.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:43 pm
confused Why does that list seem to be missing something... I'm sure Eternal Darkness was a release title...  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:44 am
nope. the issue is unequivical. i can't spell that right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:57 am
LiL_Shadow
Edymion
xd Halo is a cornflake versus most other games.
Yay *cheers* Halo dies wretchedly while in the presence of most other games. mrgreen

You people are nuts!!!!!!!! I know this is a guild for nintendo fanboys but halo is great. Give creadit were its due people. Yes it is true that almost all First party nintendo games are better then Halo but those are some of the best games ever made {e.g.Super Mario Bros./The legend of Zelda} So i would say that nintendo games are better but halo is still the best non-nintendo game out. {discludeing the Metal gear solid seris}  

RatmasterD21

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:00 pm
I have to disagree there. Panzer Dragoon Orta and Crimson Skies are just two titles out for the X-Box that I respect more as games than Halo. There's also Lunar Silver Story for the PlayStation and other such games that actually have heart to them. They aren't lifeless flops like Halo with no story and abhorantly easy gameplay.

I played and beat Halo on all difficulty settings in one sitting, and, on Live, was accused of cheating because "champs" were easy pickings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:52 am
Edymion
I have to disagree there. Panzer Dragoon Orta and Crimson Skies are just two titles out for the X-Box that I respect more as games than Halo. There's also Lunar Silver Story for the PlayStation and other such games that actually have heart to them. They aren't lifeless flops like Halo with no story and abhorantly easy gameplay.

I played and beat Halo on all difficulty settings in one sitting, and, on Live, was accused of cheating because "champs" were easy pickings.

I have a hard time believeing that.
By the way it does have a pretty good story line inlike the snorefest that is Lunar. I'll give you creadit for knowing about Phanzer Dragoon Otra though. I have the first for satarn and the newest Xbox instalment as well  

RatmasterD21

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:36 pm
Most people don't believe me. I don't really care about that, though. I only died once playing Halo, and that was as I was adjusting to that horrid controller. I, at least, think it's horrid. It took me a while to get used to it, so I died on on the easiest mode. After that, it was easy pickin's.

Also. I got to see this weird invisiblity 'cheat' (I still call it that) that made the character invisible all right, but it caused a kind of...bend in graphical space. It's kind of hard to explain. Anyway. I sniped the cheater off, and he said that my seeing him was proof of my cheating...so I got kicked from the game. Heh. At the time, I didn't even know how to use cheats on the X-Box.

I rather enjoyed Lunar. I also happen to be enjoying Grandia and Fire Emblem, at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:55 am
Grandia and FireEm. are cool but man Lunar over Halo? I just can't see it.  

RatmasterD21

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:32 pm
...and I can't see Halo over Lunar so :p xd It could just be different tastes *shrug* I've always loved breadth and story more than flashy graphics and hollowness. I also like fitting gameplay, not easy but certainly not hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:25 am
Yay! I love the super smash bros games. They're so fun! *dances* x  

possum222

Pancakes75

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:21 pm
mrgreen i love supersmash bros. mrgreen it rocks heart i always play withgoast kirby or as samus mrgreen they are pimpin mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:24 pm
Just when is the Revolution going to come out I want one badly and SSB is one of my favorite games personally and playing it online will be even kooler. I wonder what the new moves will be and if they'll make Mario better in it I am totally a Mario obsessor although I don't like Luigi believe it or not  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:10 pm
2006 is all Nintendo is saying right now wink  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items