Reply Stuff About Bands
the aquabats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ CD Repo Man ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:12 am
HEY! KIDS! I made some really basic Aquabats AIM icons!! They should work in their current state on AIM. Give me feedback!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Aqua-Trombones?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Here are some Aquabat icons. I was so bored and I decided to make them.
<333  

Deathiversary

[ CD Repo Man ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:00 pm
Who played trombone for the 'Bats?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:56 pm
Chemical bomb
Chemical bomb
Eyes melt, Skin explodes
Everybody's dead
It won't be long
It won't be long
People gonna run around
Losing their heads

heart heart You gotta love the elevator music in the background!

o.o Go around singing the lyrics to Ska Robot Army and skank to it. 3nodding I guarantee it will make you feel better when your depressed.

((Now is it, ''Rude Boy, Rude Girl, Skinhead. Chewbacca Chewbacca, Lake Titicaca, Chewbacca's on a scooter man, Holy Crap!''?))  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

[Account Abandoned]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:26 am
Yay i love that song! "eyes melt skin explodes, everbody's dead.." Aquabats are awesome, though in their new cd they aren't rEally ska. They use a synthesizer instead of horns. My friend went to a concert and got a squishy bat pal... I am so jealous!! *Charge is still cool though*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:09 am
SojiroSetas_Girl
Yay i love that song! "eyes melt skin explodes, everbody's dead.." Aquabats are awesome, though in their new cd they aren't rEally ska. They use a synthesizer instead of horns. My friend went to a concert and got a squishy bat pal... I am so jealous!! *Charge is still cool though*

gonk The lack of the horn section was sad, but I saw the Fashion Zombies video and it sorta healed the wound. ninja I thought the message was both funny and important!
o.o heart Bat squishy! heart They're touring in the UK now right? Or was it Japan.... sweatdrop  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

.xXxSka_kidxXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:44 pm
SojiroSetas_Girl

i am proud of my squishy bat pal.....but it is sad that you missed the concert and it is sad you cannot go to the one tomorrow.....i will be lonely with no freinds besides my big sister sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:56 pm
I made an Aquabats xanga layout awhile back...
>_> <_<

http://s4.invisionfree.com/NatSkins/index.php?showtopic=3746  

Noriko_Mimura

Asthen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:07 pm
i got charge last week. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:57 pm
the aquabats might be one of the most are the best band for all ages..
never cuss
no adult contents
they are the best not that any of thos stuff would change them, they probly would not be the same with out the stuff they got.
great band.  

asianska104

ZicklePop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:58 pm
I love the Aquabats, they got me addicted to saying stuff like "Totally awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:24 pm
ZicklePop
I love the Aquabats, they got me addicted to saying stuff like "Totally awesome!"

agreed  

asianska104

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:39 pm
I love the Aquabats, but they kind'a irritate me now a days. I still like 'em, don't get me wrong. But they're newer stuff is just not as fun to listen to as they're older stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:09 am
I just preordered the Charge!! CD/DVD One Year Anniversary Disc Set off there website, it's supposed to be released June 19th(Or whenever the Bat Commander says so).  

ZicklePop

SilentPalpatine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:09 am
Hey, here's an interview with Mc Bat Commander.
http://www.myspace.com/topwelt  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces