KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:17 pm
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
I definitely respect Seto, though I also think that he is quite capable of getting over himself in some instances and being a little more compassionate. He's a character with a huge amount of depth, not designed to be completely loved or completely loathed. He has flaws and admirable qualities all wrapped into one, which is why I really respect him as a character and also as a human being. He's been through a lot, and, though he is very selfish, much of his actions are due to his traumatic childhood. I mean.. honestly, few people go through what he has.

I think the most redeeming quality about him, hands down, is the fact that he basically raised Mokuba like a son. That takes a lot of responsibility and he lost his childhood because of it. Does anyone agree?
3nodding exactally, same as i see it

Wonderful! I'm glad I'm not looked at as a weirdo here. Not yet, at least...
no, also, i like your name mrgreen I always play Mokuab any chance i get, and if your like him too, im sure well get along 3nodding . Besides, its true, Seto had a hard life, something you respect of him enduring. Though when he keeps saying the magic and all that are jsut holograms, i get annoyed. And how cold he is, he cant help it, heck i dont blame him at all. Though yeah, he could be a little nicer, or try to be, its not his fault. And how he cared for Mokuba really wins points with me. Im a sucker for sibling love mrgreen him losing his childhood for Mokuba to have one is really admirable(i use that in lots of my rps as one of the things Mokuba feels guilty for). And he doesnt get into all that shiot(that i know of) like others do when they go through some of the crap he did. I love him for his good qualities and flaws. You gotta liek a person for both of those things to truely like them. No i dont mean Im in love with the guy(though i have a BIG crush) I just mean I like him for all hes worth. and yeah, mainly just repeat what you jsut said and thats how I see it xp

I do roleplay Mokuba, actually. cool He's an awesome character!
heart He's so cuutte.. heart
But anyway, I absolutely concur, cept that I don't completely let him off the hook because of his bad past. There are plenty of people out there who have had really bad childhoods and have turned out to be kind and gentle. I think his major problem is that he's paranoid.. he doesn't trust anyone, and this leads him to his self-absorption(since he thinks he can only ever rely on himself).

Or maybe I think too much? redface
no your not, I agree 3nodding and i love Mokuba heart 4laugh , besides, hes the character im most like on Yugioh so I can play him really good. Hey, this summer Ill be going to europe for 2 weeks, mind taking my place as Mokuba until I get back, all you gotta do is read the rps so you know where Mokuba stands and all, is that kool, you dont have to, I just need a replacement til i return.

Er.. Depends.. do you make him a yaoi-oriented character? Because I simply cannot stomach that... redface
I'd love to otherwise, though. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:35 pm
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
I definitely respect Seto, though I also think that he is quite capable of getting over himself in some instances and being a little more compassionate. He's a character with a huge amount of depth, not designed to be completely loved or completely loathed. He has flaws and admirable qualities all wrapped into one, which is why I really respect him as a character and also as a human being. He's been through a lot, and, though he is very selfish, much of his actions are due to his traumatic childhood. I mean.. honestly, few people go through what he has.

I think the most redeeming quality about him, hands down, is the fact that he basically raised Mokuba like a son. That takes a lot of responsibility and he lost his childhood because of it. Does anyone agree?

no, also, i like your name mrgreen I always play Mokuab any chance i get, and if your like him too, im sure well get along 3nodding . Besides, its true, Seto had a hard life, something you respect of him enduring. Though when he keeps saying the magic and all that are jsut holograms, i get annoyed. And how cold he is, he cant help it, heck i dont blame him at all. Though yeah, he could be a little nicer, or try to be, its not his fault. And how he cared for Mokuba really wins points with me. Im a sucker for sibling love mrgreen him losing his childhood for Mokuba to have one is really admirable(i use that in lots of my rps as one of the things Mokuba feels guilty for). And he doesnt get into all that shiot(that i know of) like others do when they go through some of the crap he did. I love him for his good qualities and flaws. You gotta liek a person for both of those things to truely like them. No i dont mean Im in love with the guy(though i have a BIG crush) I just mean I like him for all hes worth. and yeah, mainly just repeat what you jsut said and thats how I see it xp

But anyway, I absolutely concur, cept that I don't completely let him off the hook because of his bad past. There are plenty of people out there who have had really bad childhoods and have turned out to be kind and gentle. I think his major problem is that he's paranoid.. he doesn't trust anyone, and this leads him to his self-absorption(since he thinks he can only ever rely on himself).

no your not, I agree 3nodding and i love Mokuba heart 4laugh , besides, hes the character im most like on Yugioh so I can play him really good. Hey, this summer Ill be going to europe for 2 weeks, mind taking my place as Mokuba until I get back, all you gotta do is read the rps so you know where Mokuba stands and all, is that kool, you dont have to, I just need a replacement til i return.

Er.. Depends.. do you make him a yaoi-oriented character? Because I simply cannot stomach that... redface
no, sadly he is not, actually, he has no oen, hes doome dot watch others love while he alast, is not sad but dotn make him striaght k sweatdrop if i ever get a chance(in other rps the with Fyerluna who probably will jsut wait for me to return seeing as we are the rp duo team.) I pair him with bakura/ryou or Noa, more likely Bakura, but dont worry, you dont need to do much love life at all, allyou have to do is be Mokuba, dont worry about pairing, youll jsut have to endure others doing it sweatdrop *coughseto/yami or seto/joeycough* But just see where Mokuba stands, cause in a few i made his side of their past a little dakrer. But you dont need ot worry about the pairings, one has him paired, Ill either find someone else to do that one, or theyll probably wont get together til i get back anyway 3nodding  

InunaideGner

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:43 pm
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

no, sadly he is not, actually, he has no oen, hes doome dot watch others love while he alast, is not sad but dotn make him striaght k sweatdrop if i ever get a chance(in other rps the with Fyerluna who probably will jsut wait for me to return seeing as we are the rp duo team.) I pair him with bakura/ryou or Noa, more likely Bakura, but dont worry, you dont need to do much love life at all, allyou have to do is be Mokuba, dont worry about pairing, youll jsut have to endure others doing it sweatdrop *coughseto/yami or seto/joeycough* But just see where Mokuba stands, cause in a few i made his side of their past a little dakrer. But you dont need ot worry about the pairings, one has him paired, Ill either find someone else to do that one, or theyll probably wont get together til i get back anyway 3nodding

Er.. edit: "I'd love to otherwise, in almost any other circumstance, though."
I wasn't really thinking when I posted that, but I really don't ever plan on partaking in a roleplay with yaoi/yuri of any sort. Sorry, it's not only against my religion, but against my own, personal, beliefs. I really hope it doesn't cause an inconvenience, but I would be compromising too much of my reservations in order to complete your proposed task... cry  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:00 pm
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

I wasn't really thinking when I posted that, but I really don't ever plan on partaking in a roleplay with yaoi/yuri of any sort. Sorry, it's not only against my religion, but against my own, personal, beliefs. I really hope it doesn't cause an inconvenience, but I would be compromising too much of my reservations in order to complete your proposed task... cry

I applaud you're characterization. I've read too much on the subject to disagree. Also, I'll come up with a Het. rp, just for the sake of having a third person. I don't mind making something like that.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:01 pm
Fyerluna
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

I applaud you're characterization. I've read too much on the subject to disagree. Also, I'll come up with a Het. rp, just for the sake of having a third person. I don't mind making something like that.

Thanks so much, you're too thoughtful! smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:08 pm
KaibaMokuba
Fyerluna
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba

Thanks so much, you're too thoughtful! smile
yeah, tis cool, I dont mind mrgreen i dont mind as long as your not one to go around and bash, and since you dont seem to be that type, im cool with. Your intitled to your own views as I am mine. As long as their peaceful. Though I dont mind Het(and find them cute at times) theyve become boring and repeatitive for me. Besides, people who dont like yaoi and all that like you, make it better for people like me. i love it cause of how forbidden it is, it makes a good story xd . But I do love some striahgt couples. Im open to all as long as the other can give concent. But one straight song that i like made me cry a few days ago, it was soo cute, ive heard iot many times, but it has been awhile. and it made me cry on how cute it was. Mainly, in my eyes, if they have chemistry and could happen,shows possiblities etc, their cute 4laugh besides, on the buddhist side, Im very religious, so I understand you keeping your morals, cause I do as well. a** long as you keep it peaceful and dont bash like many other very religious people. Then its all ok. i jsut like to keep the peace in things as much as i can. But get me in a debate, and well..it gets intence. Dont worry about it though, i still like you whee *huggles*  

InunaideGner

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:47 pm
InunaideGner
yeah, tis cool, I dont mind mrgreen i dont mind as long as your not one to go around and bash, and since you dont seem to be that type, im cool with. Your intitled to your own views as I am mine. As long as their peaceful. Though I dont mind Het(and find them cute at times) theyve become boring and repeatitive for me. Besides, people who dont like yaoi and all that like you, make it better for people like me. i love it cause of how forbidden it is, it makes a good story xd . But I do love some striahgt couples. Im open to all as long as the other can give concent. But one straight song that i like made me cry a few days ago, it was soo cute, ive heard iot many times, but it has been awhile. and it made me cry on how cute it was. Mainly, in my eyes, if they have chemistry and could happen,shows possiblities etc, their cute 4laugh besides, on the buddhist side, Im very religious, so I understand you keeping your morals, cause I do as well. a** long as you keep it peaceful and dont bash like many other very religious people. Then its all ok. i jsut like to keep the peace in things as much as i can. But get me in a debate, and well..it gets intence. Dont worry about it though, i still like you whee *huggles*

Sorry, that whole quote thing was WAY too big.. xp
Anyway, thanks for accepting my views, I really respect that in a person. You have no idea how many times I've said something like "Well, I'm just not into yaoi" and I get people up my arse about it like I was out using a flamethrower on gay rights posters or something. Seriously.. some people need to chill. Yaoi fans and het fans alike.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:18 pm
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner

Anyway, thanks for accepting my views, I really respect that in a person. You have no idea how many times I've said something like "Well, I'm just not into yaoi" and I get people up my arse about it like I was out using a flamethrower on gay rights posters or something. Seriously.. some people need to chill. Yaoi fans and het fans alike.
yes very true, I dont mind your views as you dont mind mine, I hate it when people who dont like it go nuts, casue that makes us Yaoi fans get on your a** and then were all defencive whereever we go. i know not all non fans are bad or like that. like, you and I are havign a peaceful debate in another forum. but were nto killing each other. I have friends who dont like ayoi, but accept it, thats cool with me. And they accept my flaunting over it, were all good friends, i jsut hate it when people get all mean about it, or try to convert me into believeing im wrong, liek thsi mormon kid in my class stare but when I debate, I dont try and convert or say their wrong, I tell themhow i feel and sometimes they agree and convert themselves. the only time i get all go to hell you B$$^8 is when their bashing, flamming insulting and telling gays to go to hell jsut cause their in love with someone they dont think shoudl be. their damning for someone loving and caring about someone, isnt that what your suppose to do, i dont think it matters in gender, love is love, end of story. Soem stirahgt couples dont even love, so we are all humans, and were all different, doesnt make us wrong.  

InunaideGner

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:38 am
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner

yes very true, I dont mind your views as you dont mind mine, I hate it when people who dont like it go nuts, casue that makes us Yaoi fans get on your a** and then were all defencive whereever we go. i know not all non fans are bad or like that. like, you and I are havign a peaceful debate in another forum. but were nto killing each other. I have friends who dont like ayoi, but accept it, thats cool with me. And they accept my flaunting over it, were all good friends, i jsut hate it when people get all mean about it, or try to convert me into believeing im wrong, liek thsi mormon kid in my class stare but when I debate, I dont try and convert or say their wrong, I tell themhow i feel and sometimes they agree and convert themselves. the only time i get all go to hell you B$$^8 is when their bashing, flamming insulting and telling gays to go to hell jsut cause their in love with someone they dont think shoudl be. their damning for someone loving and caring about someone, isnt that what your suppose to do, i dont think it matters in gender, love is love, end of story. Soem stirahgt couples dont even love, so we are all humans, and were all different, doesnt make us wrong.

The intention of debating is to try and get someone to see your side and possibly even agree with you, and showing anger is not going to improve relations in that sense. I guess most people just don't understand that what they might agree with is just obviously wrong to another, and vice versa. I think I get most angry when I hear people preaching tolerance, yet now it's time to bash those who disagree with tolerance.

"Diversity means homophobes too!" as the wise crudely say. Basically, people shouldn't be so quick to insult anyone if they themselves claim to be accepting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:41 am
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner
KaibaMokuba
InunaideGner

The intention of debating is to try and get someone to see your side and possibly even agree with you, and showing anger is not going to improve relations in that sense. I guess most people just don't understand that what they might agree with is just obviously wrong to another, and vice versa. I think I get most angry when I hear people preaching tolerance, yet now it's time to bash those who disagree with tolerance.

"Diversity means homophobes too!" as the wise say. Basically, people shouldn't be so quick to insult anyone if they themselves claim to be accepting.
3nodding thanks to my chemistry techer, i now fidn the word tolerance to be a terribel word. It just means dealing with something you hate. I prefer acceptence to tolerance  

InunaideGner

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:01 pm
Ooh, that's an awesome way to look at it. Regardless, my words are applicable to both.
Person A: I wish to accept everyone and have world peace.
Person B: I hate gay people.
Person A: WELL I HATE YOU, B***ARD!

...it really doesn't add up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:44 pm
KM:
You seriously rock.
*glomps*
I luff you to death - KaibaMokuba AND Kaiba Mokuba. heart
So cute!! 4laugh
*glomps again*
*mokuba glompt*
Just something I needed to say... sweatdrop
You're so....Mokuba-ish; I swear to God.  

Xesca

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:49 pm
*pokes the thread*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:58 pm
lets see, I know I aleady replied here but oh well, must post in as many threads as possble while I still have the time. I really do love Seto, I love and respect him. Which is how I keep my affections to a normal lever. I wouldn't, if to be blessed meet him, want to scare him off or anything. And I do have my lustful moments, but not as often I care more about him then that, but who doesn't have these thoughts at a time? xd well...I guess there is a few.. sweatdrop but yeah, Setos my main man and someday, I hope to bring my fantasy to reality and find a guy whos a lot like Seto. 3nodding  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:27 am
sry i haven't been on in a LONG while... my home compy died on me, but just pm the ideas 4 the book, and it can be a mix of fanfic and fact whee adn what u write will be put in ur "book." 4 ex: The book of catty. oh, yeah, pm the name u want to be @ the top of ur book 3nodding any info on seto's life would be appreciated! cool thnkz  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff