PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:10 am
0__________0; *iPods them both* blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:42 pm
crying I can't see them!  

Espada69

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:31 pm
well they are just audios, but if you cant hear them then thats a problem, but their audios, not videos. It would be rather hard to make a video with the audios, though its not a bad idea biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:48 pm
InunaideKaiba
well they are just audios, but if you cant hear them then thats a problem, but their audios, not videos. It would be rather hard to make a video with the audios, though its not a bad idea biggrin
I've been making a video to Batman: Kaiba Nights... lol xd  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:08 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideKaiba
Gackt, I have GOT to see it!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:14 pm
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideKaiba
Anyone have an animated Batman footage? I would actually like it to seem like they really are Batman and Nightwing... *coughRobincough*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:52 pm
ok, I found a flash on Newgrounds. Im not sure if this is the place someone posted it or if it was placed in the guild at all. But its hilarious and you may never look at Seto the same.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/231992

Warning:

This video shows Setos gay side. If you a strong hater of the idea of Seto being gay, you may not want to watch it. But you may be missing out, it is really funny. And at one point you see Mokuba, if you can reconize him that is. mrgreen

But its great, if you can deal with the idea of him being gay, even if you dont see/like it all that much, its still a hilarious thing to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:54 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideKaiba
Anyone have an animated Batman footage? I would actually like it to seem like they really are Batman and Nightwing... *coughRobincough*
Oh that would be awsome, if only I knew how to do flash. Now iot makes me want to learn soon. I will be learning how to do animation in commercial design. If you can bare the wait, I'd love to make one for Setoman and Yuwing(yugi) xd  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:37 pm
InunaideKaiba
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideKaiba
Oh that would be awsome, if only I knew how to do flash. Now iot makes me want to learn soon. I will be learning how to do animation in commercial design. If you can bare the wait, I'd love to make one for Setoman and Yuwing(yugi) xd

"You're ROBIN, dammit!"
xd I love that line...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Death T-2
InunaideKaiba
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
InunaideKaiba

"You're ROBIN, dammit!"
xd I love that line...
I do too, man I really wanna make that flash mrgreen my excited to learn how later in class.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

zhennnie

Feline Lead

6,750 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:11 pm
Does anyone still have the YGO Idol mp3 saved? I had it, but lost it...
xP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:58 pm
Yesness, I'll try to post it on a site and inform you so you can get it again! Or you could give me your email so I could directly send the mp3 for you! wink  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:58 pm

I have it on my ipod xDD but I dont have the site anymore T.T

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:23 pm
He's changed the site a lot. It's more like his online resume now [[too lazy to open character map to make it the right word]]. All I saw from recently was Kaiba Nights. Though I haven't poked around on it much...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

zhennnie

Feline Lead

6,750 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:29 pm
Zoloft blob
Yesness, I'll try to post it on a site and inform you so you can get it again! Or you could give me your email so I could directly send the mp3 for you! wink

jennijou@yahoo.com

send please? Thank you!  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas