Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Serenity's Supermind - The story of a Spy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:14 pm
"Oh yes, this should be fun!" Bakura waved at all of his friends, smiling sweetly as always. Serenity shot the white-haired brit a look from behind her brother (which Bakura luckily missed). He sounded totally different from the sadistic observer on the disk. Kaiba and Joey were having there usual row by now. Tristain glanced over at Serenity and smiled at her, trying to look reasuring but only coming off as cocky.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:36 pm
"So if we're so late then why in the &^%$@ are we still standing here?!" Jounouchi was shouting at Kaiba.
Seto responded cooly and of a normal tone, "Because you're arguing with me more, wasting more time, and not letting us get on the blimph because you won't shut. up."
"Watch it richy!" Jou growled.
Seto shook his head.

"Blimph?" Serenity asked, having caught the word of a flying object. "We're going to be in the...air?" It wasn't that she was afraid of flying, it was more that she was afraid of what might happen if they were separated so easilly from the rest of the world. "And..." she tried her very best not to turn directly to Bakura when she asked this; "Where is Anzu!?"

"Anzu? She's..."
"Probably getting her nails done, haha," Jounouchi joked.
Serenity tried her very best not to blurt, 'Then she's alive and okay?' Instead she just bit her lip and let her eyes follow whomever was speaking.
She could feel eyes on her back...'Evil eyes...' she thought. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing on end.

'No,' she thought, 'I have to act as normal as I can for Jounouchi... He obviously doesn't want other people to know what happened... I... I have to try the best I can...' Her thoughts trailed off when a gigantic shadow covered them. It was the blimph.

"Well, if the cheerleaders don't show up soon, they're going to miss their game." Seto said coldly, watching the blimph land neatly on the pavement.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:46 am
"We're going to be all the way up in the air...?" 'Namu' asked, raising a brow. Hights made him nervous... He wasn't scared or anything. No... Just nervous.

[I'm slightly out of it you guys... I've been doing too much school-stuff. >.<;; Forgive me]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:23 am
((forgiven xd i'm rather busy myself xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:24 am
( :domo Come on! I wanna hurt somebody.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:38 pm
(o.o... I hope it's a character and not a human! gonk )

The blimph finally settled down, sweeping an incredible gust of air over the ocean as it did so. Then, a ramp slid out from seemingly nowhere. It seemed almost like they were entering a space ship. Serenity couldn't help but look at the monstrocity and try and determine how thick the walls were and how it was going to hold up all of their weight in the sky.

"Well, lets go, geeks," Seto said, not noticing the irony*. "Anyone who isn't here now isn't getting on and has officially forfieted their ticket." He didn't even bother checking who was still there to see if there was anyone who was in fact missing. He didn't even seem to care if people were following him or not. He had a schedual, right?

Serenity eyed Bakura fiercefully as she placed herself between him and her brother. She didn't care who saw. She wanted Bakura to know that she knew and he wasn't getting away with it. "Kaiba-san?" she asked, not taking her eyes off of her new enemy, "Can one get cell phone reception in the air?"

"Yes, 'one' can, but none of you are going to. You'll interfere with my radar and my cell phone, and we'll all want that to be in good working order--even though I shouldn't be needing it." He went on to mumble to himself about how he actually might if the incompetant morons he left in charge were actually incompetant morons.

'So we'll be separated... from everything... from everyone...' Serenity thought, following her brother up the ramp. 'I really hope that nothing will make me regret letting Jou go...'

((*because lets face it. Someone who lives and breathes a TGC like SETO DOES is quite obviously a new kind of nerd. xD)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:29 am
Marik smirked internally(?). They were going to be practically cut off of everything and be floating in the air with him on board! This was awesome!
"How long is this trip going to take again?" he asked, dying to know how much time he'll have to have some fun outside of the duels.

(Oh God, I'm so out of it! I had a 9/10 on a French test and a 6.7/10 on an English test! It's slipping away! Maybe I should RP in French. >.> wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:09 am
(That is so odd... I could have sworn I replied to this... o.O? Apparently it didn't go through... I said that you should practice your english because that way you'll improve your weaknesses. You can't make a weakness a strength without overcomming the weakness first. That and I don't know French, so it'd suck fo rme. >.<)

Seto was already on the blimph and not caring what Marik had asked him. He didn't even know who he was. It was a surprise in a way, that someone that he'd never heard of was going to be in HIS finals. He thought he knew about all of his minor-and-not-really-important competition. Well... Lately he'd been so busy... he hadn't checked in a few months. He'd been so intent on beating Yuugi.

Serenity stole a glance at Marik. Why were they both here? And...how was Jou able to cope with their presence? She was sure that he was the same man on the tape--she'd seen his face! One of the Ghouls... 'Oh...no...' she realized, 'What if they found the tape at my house! What if he knows that I know what he did!? Will he tell Jou!? He knows I've seen his face! Oh, god! But I can't just run--if he doesn't know then he'll be suspicious... ' She bit her lower lip, trying not to panic. 'Okay, calm down Serenity... he doesn't know you took the tape... He can't know... you're smart... you put it in your purse before you left just in case, remember? You just have to make sure he doesn't look in your purse...' But, she knew that could be problamatic. She knew how many times she'd almost left it somewhere by accident. What if it spilled on the ground or something? Somehow, she needed to make Seto not let him on board... And Bakura... did he know that the disk was intercepted by her? Who was the person controling the camera? She never got a chance to see his face... Was he here too? Was it another one of her friends? Were the sandy haired Ghoul and Bakura planning on doing something on the blimph?

"Whats the matter, Serenity?" Jou asked her.
"Huh?"
"You're cutting off the circulation in my fingers..."
"Oh!" Immediately she let go of his hand, "I'm sorry! I'm just... I'm just really excited for you, that's all..."
Jou shook his head. "No, You look like you'd rather be flunking a test."
"I do?! Oh, god, that's not it at all!"
"So there is something on your mind then. What's wrong?"
'Stupid! Stupid! You fell for that so easilly!' She chastised herself. "Nothing's wrong, really. I'm just...thinking..."
Jou leaned forward a little so he could whisper into her ear. "Is that him?"
"...What? Is who...who?"
"Is that the guy who dumped you? That blonde guy?"
"What?! No! No, he didn't dump me... he's--I've never seen him before," she replied quickly. 'God, Jou. I don't want to make you even look at him after what he did to you...please...you have to forgive me for lying to you...'

She'd lied more to her brother in the past ten minutes more than she had the past two years... But she felt like she had to. She couldn't avoid talking to him...that would be proof that she knew something. For everyone's sake, she had to try and act as normal as possible... 'Even if I'm faking it..'

She glanced under her lashes to the side and realized that Everyone was on the blimph now and the door was closing. That little conversation with her brother had prevented her from thinking about how to fix the situation.
"Damnit..." she whined under her breath. She wasn't afraid of others hearing, because she never swore around them--and, her voice was so soft, she doubted that others would place it as hers anyhow.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:02 am
Marik's mind was with that teacher he was working on... But still Serenity's 'damnit' was loud enough for him to catch it. He peeked in her direction from the corners of his eyes, but didn't see a reason for her to say it. He did however see a girl with a beautiful skin who seemed a little nervous. Oh, how great t would be to cut that pretty, tight skin open and see drops of dark red blood make trails over her curves... He licked his lips as he stripped her (to the bone) with his eyes.
"Are you a duelist too?" he asked, sort of hoping he could gain her trust so he could slice her up later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:37 am
'He's talking to me! Okay, think fast--you can't act uninterested... but you don't want to be friends with him because of what he did to Jou... but maybe...' Her mind went off on quick tangent before she answered. 'Jou can't go and suffer through this alone forever. Besides, if he is one of the Ghouls--well, that's my mission right now. Maybe if I get a little close to him, he can introduce me to more ghouls...and eventually I can trace them up all the way to the top...'

The Ghouls were set up in such a way that each ghoul only knew two other ghouls personally, their subordinate and their superior. [Link]She wasn't sure just how high the power tree went, but she was pretty sure that she was getting close. Those higher up had a tendency to stay out of the limelight a bit more often. In fact, she was relatively sure that she'd met one of the two that were the leader's primary contacts. The boy didn't have a name nor a voice of his own. When he was hauled in for interrogation, they locked him up in solitary confinement. When he came out, he didn't seem the least bit remorseful. When they finally did get him to break, he stabbed himself with a pen and ripped his own heart out of his body. With it still in hand, he died. She'd never forget though, how his eyes seemed to appear extremely clouded just before he did it. The other's didn't agree, but she'd seen the magic of a few millenium items, and she guessed that the leader of the Ghouls had somehow managed to speak to him and convince him to kill himself without even being in the room.

It was a dangerous thought, but it would be much more dangerous to ignore the possibility that he couldn't.

That was another reason why she had to be so careful here. She knew that this middle-eastern stranger was one of the ghouls... Perhaps his master was watching every move he made...and, she was pretty sure that someone knew about the missing tape: it would help her greatly in her case against them, and she knew that they wouldn't want to be without it for long.

Her eyes glanced briefly at Odion. He'd gotten out of the car with him, right? Was he another Ghoul? Was he the leader? Was he the infamous 'Master Marik?'

"No, I'm not a duelist, actually..." She said, turning her attention back to one of the men she despised. She tried to think of a way to lengthen the conversation--while not seeming to be invading--and yet getting some information out of him about himself and his gang. She put on a forced little smile. "Please pardon me for being rude, but you don't appear to be Japanese. Are you Filipino?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:34 am
(Great art Chloie. wink )

"No, I'm not." Marik replied politely, slightly annoyed by her reply. Couldn't she just have fitting conversation about dueling? If she'd turn out to be too interested in his background, she could end up scattered (?) all over Japan. "But why do you want too know? Do you have something against not-Japanese people?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:54 pm
(Yes. Yes, I try. rofl heart )"Oh--of course not! Please forgive me for my rudeness. It was my fault that I unwillingly insulted you." Saying these words to this man was comparable to eating some slimy yet harry insect that wiggled. But this was no good: if she pressed him any further, it would seem suspicious. Maybe she could get his name if she couldn't get his country of origin. She could always look him up, right?

There was only one problem with that: it would be rude to ask someone's name without introducing themselves first. She didn't want to release any personal information on herself, but if she didn't then she'd never be able to establish any sort of trust to her of him.

"Oh! I just realized, I never introduced myself! My name is Serenity Kawaii," She said bowing politely to him. "That blonde goofball over there is my brother Jounouchi."

'This way, he'll think that I haven't seen the tape. He'll think: If she knew what I did, she wouldn't show that she was connected to him because she would be warning me that she'd be onto me.'  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:54 am
Marik nodded in Jounouchi's direction without any visible interest, and turned back to Serenity. "My name's Namu, and I'm dying for something to drink." he said with a smirk, trying to seem like a nice person. He wasn't really thirsty, he just didn't want this Serenity-person to know his last name because he didn't make one up yet.
"So she's related to that blonde guy, huh...? Maybe that's why I find her reasonably attractive."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:28 pm
"Alright. Here is a roster of everyone who'll be dueling who," Seto said indicating a screen on the wall. It had no names but simply numbers on them. "If you'll all look at your 'entry tickets' you'll see that they all have a number in the bottom left hand corner that wasn't there yesterday. That is your number for the duels." He glanced at the two strangers, "This way we don't have to worry about 'getting to know eachother' when we should be studying strategy for winning."

"I don't see a number," Jou said interupting Seto.
"It wouldn't surprise me, Wheeler." Serenity took some of the transparent discs and helped him look. Seto continued speaking. "As you advance here, your number--"
"Ooh! There it is! What's that a three? Why'd you make the digits so SMALL, Kaiba?"
"That's a five, Jou..." Serenity offered softly
"--will slide forward like a regular roster. Please refrain from sharing your number," he glared at Jounouchi, "If you haven't already. Your opponent should be fully prepared to face anything you dish them, and shouldn't be able to use any prior knowledge about your deck, as that would put some of us at an unfair advantage--whether it mattered in the end or not."

Tristan, not being a duelist, decided to look around to see who was actually here instead of listening to Kaiba's monologue. There was of course, his friends... but then there were two shady looking guys in the back. One of them had been talking to Serenity... And... he looked like he was being a little friendly with her too... smirking and talking and... smirking like that. He knew exactly what was on this person's mind... and that was Serenity without any of her clothes on.

Actually, it was quite the mental picture... 'So you're 'Namu' then? Well. We'll see who ends up with her in the end of this!' When he was sure that Serenity wouldn't see him or hear him, he took a step back and rubbed his neck so he could whisper in Namu's ear without appearing to.

"Dude. She didn't get out of a relationship even an hour ago. Why don't you take a chill pill instead of jumping in and acting like a shining prince? She's a really kindhearted person. You should have seen what the breakup did to her. She doesn't need someone else reminding her of her boyfriend, alright? I mean, no doubt, the guy was a slimball but--" Serenity turned back aroung, having found the number. Tristan quickly stopped rubbing his neck and continued pretending to pay attention to Seto.

Serenity wet her lips, looking aprehensive. "Sorry about that," she said, completely unaware of the lies that Tristan had spread to her new 'aquaintance.' Now what was she going to say? All he said was "I'm thirsty, and my name is Namu." She wasn't going to get anywhere without a last name! No origin and no name. At least it was probably his real name... From what she'd seen, the Ghouls weren't exactly bonified geniouses in the way they acted. The things they did were sound--which led her to believe that their leader had a very warped but FIRM head on his shoulders.

'Maybe I'll just have to build a relationship with him first... Maybe I can make it so that he won't ever feel threatened by me... then he won't bother his superior with it...and the leader won't get a whiff of it...'

She looked back up at Namu, looking into his eyes softly, thinking. He didn't seem to be that harmful...in fact, he seemed rather nice. Was she sure that he was the one that she'd seen on the tape?

'NO! Serenity! Yes! He is! He has to be! Don't let him fool you! Don't let your guard down EVER let ALONE within the first five minutes!!!'

Behind her, Seto was still droning on she only managed to catch a few words: "unpack," and "follow." She didn't put the two thoughts together though, because she was so busy thinking about other things.
"I'm kinda thirsty too, actually," she blurted, just for the sake of conversation.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:46 am
Marik gazed at Tristan as Tristan informed him. He could tell by the way the guy's neck and arm looked that he was very likely to have some good looking abs down there. "... I suggest I'll put him on my to-do list." he thought, as he nodded at Tristan right before Serenity looked at them again.
He gave his ticket a quick look and burned the number into his head. "Number 1... Exactly what I'm going to be..."
"We'll have to wait, I'm afraid," Marik replied to her, nodding in Seto's direction. "I believe he just told us to follow him."

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff