Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:40 pm
" Well, maybe Pegasus wont abuse the power he gets. " Mokuba said as the youngest daughter was still in his lap crowding his space. " Your a very loving person arent you? " Mokuba said to Akuzihs as she continued to nuzzle him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:59 pm
"I'm sure you're right." Seto replied in a very OOC way as he landed the jet, which had mysteriously repaired itself, managing to steer even though Uzihsi was trying her best to make bump the rating up.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:01 pm
Mokuba tried to get out of under Akuzihs who was trying to do the same to him. " That daughter is scaring me." Mokuba siad catching up with Seto to get away from her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:19 pm
"No wonder they gave them up so fast." Seto said. The castle was getting dark and creepy in a cobwebs and dim lighting sort of way. Creepy music which was just a bunch of minor chords played and the two girls clung to their respective boys.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:29 pm
Mokuba just stayed close to Seto, one the eerie music and dark halls were giving him the creeps. And the daughter clinging to him wasnt helping.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:42 pm
Seto followed the sound of evil laughter which was the result of Pegasus being cued too early. He handed the jewel to the him as was in his script. Pegasus blinked then realized he had come in too early, laughed evilly again.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:18 pm
" Whats so funny already? " Mokuba asked coldly totally OOC.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:23 pm
"Why, you've just delivered me all I need to take over the world!" Pegasus punctuated his line with another evil laugh.
"Hey! You used me!" Seto wailled in an extremely out of character way. "I can't believe you did that! How could you?!"
"I needed the Jewel of Sekhmet! I'm going to rule the world!" Pegasus punctuated the line with yet another evil laugh.
"I'm sorry about this." Croquet appeared from where ever butlers appear from when they're needed. "He got out again." Croquet slipped a straight jacket onto his boss.
"There now sir, isn't that better? Come along, you can rule the world all you like. Come on..." Croquet coaxed Pegasus into a conveniently placed padded cell.
"Here you go boys." He handed Mokuba the jewel. "I don't think it's a good idea for him to have this around."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:00 pm
(( LMAO* that was soo great *falls out of chair*)) Mokuba held the jewel in his still open hand nodding in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:38 pm
"You mustn't take it!" Uzihsi cried, knocking the jewel out of Mokuba's hand. It's too powerful!"
"Looks like costume jewelry to me..." Seto said, picking it up. "See? It's just plastic. Look." Seto pointed out the 'Made in China' stamped on it.
"No! The jewel is fooling you." Uzihsi was angry that Seto was botching his lines. "It's trying to convince you to take it."
"No, I'm the guy who gets mind controlled by default, it happens every single time... It's not mind controlling me." Seto was completely oblivious to Uzihsi.
Akuzihs grabbed the jewel and quickly threw it into the ocean before it could confuse Seto anymore. Seto blinked at her, and at the distance she managed to throw the stone, looking back and forth between Akuzihs and his brother, images of her swinging his brother around like a piece of track and field equipment.
"Mokuba, we're cutting your hair." Seto said, jumping into the plane.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:43 pm
Mokuba followed close behind " What!? Why? I like my hair." Mokuba said holding hair.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:55 pm
"It's for your own safety." Seto said, lifting off. "Hey, did you notice we didn't find a way to turn Malik back? We never even thought to ask Croquet... Oh well, let's see if firing the gun at him again will reverse it."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:59 pm
" Yeah, well thats jsut how these things turn out sometimes. And Im pretty sure well find a way." Mokuba replyed in agreement.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:55 am
Back at Pegasus' castle, croquet had gone swimming. He pulled the jewel from the depths of the waters and cackled manically.
"Little do those fools know that the jewel really does hold power! I will take over the world with my legion of stealth butlers and maids!" Croquet cried out. "And we will point fingers! Oh the fingers we shall point!"
He laughed evilly remembering the time he had pointed at a certain teenage prodigy and caused him to jump out the window. Perhaps it was because of the strength of numbers, or maybe it was the fact that he could look pretty menacing when he wanted too, or maybe it was really because the dubbers had edited out the guns, but he had jumped none the less, and that made Croquet giddy with anticipation.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:18 am
As the plane landed, Mokuba hopped out of it behind Seto. " Well, let's ee how Maliks doing. " Mokuba said getting to his brothers side along with the two daughters.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff