Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:00 pm
surprised I never thought of that!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:34 pm
I say believe it because I can....I wear orange because I can. And ninjas have to start training during childhood or they'll never learn to fight! And as for my eyes....I don't need glasses. I like to close my eyes because...well...because I can, Believe it!  

OriginalCola

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:09 pm
But closing your eyes is no fun! We never get to see your big beautiful blue eyes! surprised (and so what if I think that! scream )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:50 pm
churrlo
But closing your eyes is no fun! We never get to see your big beautiful blue eyes! surprised (and so what if I think that! scream )

......I'm happy that you think that....but...*puts both hands on the back of his head* Let's get back to the point, shall we?

OriginalCola

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:26 pm
xd Let's see... what to ask what to ask.... got one! If you could go on any mission where would you go and what would the mission be?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:56 pm
Hey Naruto Uzumaki. Does your name really me fish paste swirl?

If so, did you're parents really like ramen and it pasted down gentically. Also, while your mom was giving birth to you was she eating ramen? Andn as she took a bite of naruto (the little swirly thing in ramen) she screamed, "That's it i'm going to name my son FISH PASTE SWIRL, BELIEVE IT!!! URGGGGGGGahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa......." And as you were crowning the first thing you heard in your newly found life was your mom saying BELIEVE IT Urgggggggahhhaaaaaaaaa..... and it was burned in you memory with her dying screams? Huh, is that it? HUH!?!?!  

E-on

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:31 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:51 am
churrlo
eek

was that too harsh?  

E-on

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:23 am
Yes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:31 pm
Let's see... what to ask what to ask.... got one! If you could go on any mission where would you go and what would the mission be?

Hmm, to be honest...for once, I really don't know. As long as I'm with my team mates, then I don't mind!

Hey Naruto Uzumaki. Does your name really me fish paste swirl?

If so, did you're parents really like ramen and it pasted down gentically. Also, while your mom was giving birth to you was she eating ramen? Andn as she took a bite of naruto (the little swirly thing in ramen) she screamed, "That's it i'm going to name my son FISH PASTE SWIRL, BELIEVE IT!!! URGGGGGGGahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa......." And as you were crowning the first thing you heard in your newly found life was your mom saying BELIEVE IT Urgggggggahhhaaaaaaaaa..... and it was burned in you memory with her dying screams? Huh, is that it? HUH!?!?!

.......Okay, number one: I have absolutely NO idea what you just said. Number two: I guess...  

OriginalCola

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:17 pm
*laughs at response*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:27 am
you know when you are eatin ramen. there are these little swirlly things in them. they are called Naruto. and Uzumaki means swirl.  

E-on

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:32 am
What would you do if Sasuke died?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:38 pm

What would you do if Sasuke died?

Well....no one notices but, I really like Sasuke...as a friend I mean...if he died....I don't know what I'd do....  

OriginalCola

Shino41

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:54 pm
Why is Shino so awsome?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items