Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
~@^ talk about favorite Video game titles ^@~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyroball

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:29 pm
Yuuko hiroshima
im about to buy a ps2, so hopefully soon illl be able to play lots of games!

good for you! PS2 is the best!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:28 pm
i hate to burst le bubble but if you really look at it, game cube is the best, and i'll tell you why. if you wanna play a really good shooting/online game, get Xbox. wanna play a fantasy/rpg/etc game? get a playstation...wanna play both AND multiplayer? get a gamecube.

While the gamecube doesnt support all of the major games (final fantasy etc. for playstation and halo etc for xbox) it does support a lot of originality as well as a pretty equal balance in game types. oh and it also has ssbm, which makes it awesome anyways, lol.

Typically im inclined to play playstation for long game-time and stuff,(i boycott xbox) but all around, gamecube is the best. maybe not the best at graphics or too many major titles but in gameplay, strategy, and genre, its got 'em all.  

themagikat

gothgirl678

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:49 pm
i like Silent Hill 1,2,3,4 anyone played those *looks around* anyone *frown's* no one likes me gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:59 pm
gothgirl678
i like Silent Hill 1,2,3,4 anyone played those *looks around* anyone *frown's* no one likes me gonk

I played part of the first one....very creepy and distrubing game... I mostly played it because someone I knew was running a RP campaign based off of it...sick.....it didn't last long though. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:40 pm
omfg, resident evil 4 is the hardest game in the world  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:49 am
Pyroball
Yuuko hiroshima
im about to buy a ps2, so hopefully soon illl be able to play lots of games!

good for you! PS2 is the best!!!
sorry buddy.. X-box is mroe powerful, bigger, better, faster.. .and it's mocrosoft.. there for it is better. but PS3 is gonig to be unliek anythnig we have seen.  

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

Generic Black Hippodragon

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:49 am
themagikat
omfg, resident evil 4 is the hardest game in the world
not when you have the exclusive chicago typewriter or hand cannon which are both perfect pwnage wepons. cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:43 am
I'm becoming obsessed with the few final fantasy games i've played(7,10,X2), but i havent beaten any of them sweatdrop , as pathetic as it is, my favorite fighting game is super smash borthers melee whee , but i lost it gonk , as for systems i enjoy the gamecube and ps2 a lot more than the x-box, mainly because i like the newer games and sequel games for ps2. And as for gamecube ive got an odd obsession for the more classic characters(mario, samus, yoshi). At this point i really only play X-box for the halo games, which need to swotch systems..now.  

Muted Faith9

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:51 am
plain_goth
super smash brothers melee sweatdrop

YES!
I'm not alone! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:26 am
plain_goth
super smash brothers melee sweatdrop
*hugs you* hey again.. yes.. i'm thirding this.. it's a classic, but it kicks a**.  

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:33 am
muted faith9
I'm becoming obsessed with the few final fantasy games i've played(7,10,X2), but i havent beaten any of them sweatdrop , as pathetic as it is, my favorite fighting game is super smash borthers melee whee , but i lost it gonk , as for systems i enjoy the gamecube and ps2 a lot more than the x-box, mainly because i like the newer games and sequel games for ps2. And as for gamecube ive got an odd obsession for the more classic characters(mario, samus, yoshi). At this point i really only play X-box for the halo games, which need to swotch systems..now.

I haven't beaten 7, but I have beat 5, 6, 8, 10, and X2. ^_^ You have to follow the strategy guide to get the right ending for x2 otherwise you will want to kick it hard. I'm guessing you know the general ending for X if you're playing X2 though. ^^* I just like seeing Yuna and Tidus together again......I still want to kick Leon in the freaking nuts for giving up on 8. *mumbles various obsenities* He is just lucky Rinoa came and got his gumpy butt.
As for 7...right now I refuse to play it because too many people have gone and spoiled about 3/4 of the plot for me. From what I've heard it's the hardest one to beat though. ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:34 am
castlvania series and devil may cry series are the best...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:18 am
Shadow_of_hate

Castlevania:symphony of the night is a great old playstation game. ^_^ The first Devil May Cry was ok, but I really hated the dub job/one liners sometimes. I haven't really played the other ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:35 am
themagikat
i hate to burst le bubble but if you really look at it, game cube is the best, and i'll tell you why. if you wanna play a really good shooting/online game, get Xbox. wanna play a fantasy/rpg/etc game? get a playstation...wanna play both AND multiplayer? get a gamecube.

While the gamecube doesnt support all of the major games (final fantasy etc. for playstation and halo etc for xbox) it does support a lot of originality as well as a pretty equal balance in game types. oh and it also has ssbm, which makes it awesome anyways, lol.

Typically im inclined to play playstation for long game-time and stuff,(i boycott xbox) but all around, gamecube is the best. maybe not the best at graphics or too many major titles but in gameplay, strategy, and genre, its got 'em all.

I'm with you on all that dude, I just never got arond to buyin a gamecube  

Pyroball

Ascher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:28 am
lurichan
Shadow_of_hate

Castlevania:symphony of the night is a great old playstation game. ^_^ The first Devil May Cry was ok, but I really hated the dub job/one liners sometimes. I haven't really played the other ones.

Ahhh good old SOTN. One of the best castlevania's in my little opinion.
>.> <.<
Lament of innocence sucked!
The true castlevania game is one where you get LOST
And believe me with 200% map completion you will get lost as you try to find one specific room and then think of three or four more exactly like it.
But the labyrinth of dracula's castle was still fun to explore nonetheless!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff