Submit

Pronouncing..
  HA! I can pronounce everything, pwned.
  I admit, I can't say some stuff -sweatdrop-
  I need help! D=
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:27 pm
Long story short, I'm sure we can learn from sk8intree, but we won't want to learn from you, sk8intree, if you tell us because you're Japanese that you're smarter than us. Obviously you know the language better, but don't use your race against us. Just say you lived in Japan. And if you didn't, your blood doesn't make you know the language better. Now agree to disagree. 3nodding

Pentuple-post. (Like a double post, but 5 posts. xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:43 pm
ninja Does agreeing to disagree count as adding him to my ignore list? >< He PMed me being an a*****e so I told him to shove his ego up his a** and put him on the Ignored list -_- And yes, there are certain letters that if you add a small ya, yu, yo can make a different sound ^^ And I think the symbol that makes the "p" sound is called a maru? I'm not 100% sure... my Japanese binder is at school -_-  

churrlo

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:25 pm
Yeah, putting someone on ignore is the right thing to do if they are being completely ignorant and not listening to a word you say ^^ Or if they are just plain out flaming you..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:10 am
churrlo
ninja Does agreeing to disagree count as adding him to my ignore list? >< He PMed me being an a*****e so I told him to shove his ego up his a** and put him on the Ignored list -_- And yes, there are certain letters that if you add a small ya, yu, yo can make a different sound ^^ And I think the symbol that makes the "p" sound is called a maru? I'm not 100% sure... my Japanese binder is at school -_-
No. But if he is not willing to agree to disagree, then that is the move you should make. It takes a lot of fustration to do that; this guy was honestly only midly irritating you. Oh, and yeah. When someone PMs me an arguement, they go on the list, no questions asked.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:30 am
I agree >< If I'm argueing with someone I don't want them to PM me and totally piss me off >< But well... it's over now ^^ No worries blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:35 am
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee
churrlo
Hmmm which Hiragana would that be with the tenten added on?
I don't know what they call it, but that sounds right. But it's katakana. .o. Only used for foreign words, I believe.
yeah. the characters you can use tenten on are the k,t,s,h, characters and u. tsu makes tzu, shi makes ji, u makes vu

k-g
t-d
s-z
h-p or b
Yeah, I know what ya mean. Thanks for telling me that that is.

So, the, "two dashes" is a tenten.
What about the circle for the, "p" sound? Does it have a name? =D
maruten (haha i laughed that it was so simple when i learned it. it took me forever to get it. it literally means circle and heaven but... yeah tenten means heavenheaven haha makes no sense)  

sk8intree

sk8intree

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:36 am
Gaaa^San
Yeah, putting someone on ignore is the right thing to do if they are being completely ignorant and not listening to a word you say ^^ Or if they are just plain out flaming you..
he started the flaming first. and he was the one who wasnt listening  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:21 pm
Then just maybe you should of stepped up and stuck him on ignore first if it was an argument that couldn't really be solved...

Even if he started it, he obviously didn't want to hear anything else from you so he ignored you to end the argument..At least he didn't return even more flaming unless you'd have preferred that....

If it was a sensible argument between both of you I can understand your point but once it involves flaming going both ways no one wan's to hear "but he started it!"

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 pm
Is that directed towards me? sweatdrop I can't tell since I can't see the other person's posts anymore...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:24 am
sk8intree
Shikalee
sk8intree
Shikalee
churrlo
Hmmm which Hiragana would that be with the tenten added on?
I don't know what they call it, but that sounds right. But it's katakana. .o. Only used for foreign words, I believe.
yeah. the characters you can use tenten on are the k,t,s,h, characters and u. tsu makes tzu, shi makes ji, u makes vu

k-g
t-d
s-z
h-p or b
Yeah, I know what ya mean. Thanks for telling me that that is.

So, the, "two dashes" is a tenten.
What about the circle for the, "p" sound? Does it have a name? =D
maruten (haha i laughed that it was so simple when i learned it. it took me forever to get it. it literally means circle and heaven but... yeah tenten means heavenheaven haha makes no sense)
YEAH!! I already knew, "maru" ment, "round/circle/ring" or something like that...  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:25 am
churrlo
Is that directed towards me? sweatdrop I can't tell since I can't see the other person's posts anymore...
He's not bad mouthing you. :3 He's being a good tree.

Gaa^San, on the other hand, might be mad at me for blocking him. It's only temporary; long enough for both of us to well... shut the ******** up about how he's in denial or I'm in denial or whatever...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:06 pm
Ahh okies ^^ And in my class we just called it a "maru" not "maruten" but well, I guess it's not much of a difference blaugh  

churrlo

sk8intree

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:37 pm
Shikalee
Long story short, I'm sure we can learn from sk8intree, but we won't want to learn from you, sk8intree, if you tell us because you're Japanese that you're smarter than us. Obviously you know the language better, but don't use your race against us. Just say you lived in Japan. And if you didn't, your blood doesn't make you know the language better. Now agree to disagree. 3nodding

Pentuple-post. (Like a double post, but 5 posts. xD)
i never said i was smarter. or that im better. i was saying that he should learn more before he tries to correct any native speaker from anywhere. japanese, chinese, spanish, german... anywhere!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:39 pm
Gaaa^San
Then just maybe you should of stepped up and stuck him on ignore first if it was an argument that couldn't really be solved...

Even if he started it, he obviously didn't want to hear anything else from you so he ignored you to end the argument..At least he didn't return even more flaming unless you'd have preferred that....

If it was a sensible argument between both of you I can understand your point but once it involves flaming going both ways no one wan's to hear "but he started it!"

oh well that arguements over.  

sk8intree

sk8intree

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:00 pm
dramallama what the heck is this?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items