AFG Host Club? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:53 pm
Diana Vulpes
Oh, right, Alainn. I do not mind the long hair, but could you clip your wings for the picture? Feel free to put them back on after I have the avi saved.

Oh, of course! :3 Let me go take care of that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:55 pm
Alainn Dearmad
Diana Vulpes
Oh, right, Alainn. I do not mind the long hair, but could you clip your wings for the picture? Feel free to put them back on after I have the avi saved.

Saved, thanks. 4laugh

Selene Aries

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:58 pm
Diana Vulpes
Alainn Dearmad
Diana Vulpes

Saved, thanks. 4laugh

3nodding Awesome, thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:20 pm
there we go  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:24 pm
Alright, that's everyone so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:05 pm
Quick question to the artists. How many characters, max, are you comfortable with doing in a sigle piece? As well I want to make sure I am paying you enough, so let me know how much you want per-piece and/or per-character.  

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:15 pm
Hmm...probably around two or three in a group? I have done more, but it really depends. But if you want an average then two or three. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:21 pm
Sirus Jin
Hmm...probably around two or three in a group? I have done more, but it really depends. But if you want an average then two or three. 3nodding

Do know more than feel comfortable with. You all can actually start now if you want and no pressure when you finish, take it at your own pace. You pick out which characters you want to do, poses, situation, etc. the only thing I ask is that you keep the uniforms.

By the way, hosts, it might be a good idea to post your character descriptions so the artists have somthing more to go by than just your avatars. rofl

Selene Aries

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:28 pm
User Image (Horns, cig and earrings are optional)

Name: Jay
Species: Blue Jay
Personality:Jay tends to come off as aloof and spastic, yet intelligent. Lately, she has become associated with a band called The Raging Dykes, and dresses accordingly.

Height: 5'6"
Body type: Healthy? Voluptuous?
Tail: Long and feathery. :3 She's a bird, silly.
Headhair: Where a normal Blue Jay would have a crest, her crest flows down like long hair. Unless she is in a situation where she needs to be dressed for her band, then it is short and spikey (I think with us being girls dressed like guys, short and spikey is good here?) It is the same color as the rest of her feathers.
Eyes: Emerald Green.

Fursona Images (Still don't have one that feels right to me)

Photos of actual Blue Jays.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:33 pm
Diana Vulpes
Quick question to the artists. How many characters, max, are you comfortable with doing in a sigle piece? As well I want to make sure I am paying you enough, so let me know how much you want per-piece and/or per-character.
4 max. I charge 20k ($20) per drawing. I'd probably move it to 35k ($35) for a four person picture.  

Leyla Giselle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:34 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

Do know more than feel comfortable with. You all can actually start now if you want and no pressure when you finish, take it at your own pace. You pick out which characters you want to do, poses, situation, etc. the only thing I ask is that you keep the uniforms.

By the way, hosts, it might be a good idea to post your character descriptions so the artists have somthing more to go by than just your avatars. rofl

Now I have a question...is this our avatars or our fursona's?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:37 pm
User Image

Name: Diana Vulpes
Nick Name: Di (pronounced ‘Dee’ not ‘Die’)
Age in appearance: Young Teens
Height: 4'2"
Race: Cubi
Species Appearance: Anthro-Silver Fox
Eye Color: Hazel
Fur color: Dark Silver/gray covering most of the body and face, tail tipped navy blue, lighter gray on inside of thighs
Hair Color: Naturally Navy blue, currently appearing as blond.
Hair Style: Currently appearing short in a boyish fashion
Class: Freshman
Appearance: Typically seen with a pair of wings on her back and sometimes on her head, both are currently hidden from view. Beyond all other physical descriptions she is wearing all the items seen above.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:39 pm
Sirus Jin

Yeah, suppose to be fursona. I just realized I forgot to mention that. rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:42 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

Yeah, suppose to be fursona. I just realized I forgot to mention that. rofl

Lovely, thank you 3nodding
I'll have to post my own...as well as decide who I'd want to draw  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:42 pm
Leyla Giselle
4 max. I charge 20k ($20) per drawing. I'd probably move it to 35k ($35) for a four person picture.

Perfectly fine. 3nodding Again, you pick how many and which characters you want to do.

Going to have to give my apologies to anyone whom happens to not get their character drawn during this. I cannot make you any promises, I am leaving this all to the artists to do as they wish. Please, also, do not bother them to do your character or make requests on what your character is doing in the pic.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff