PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:06 pm
heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:37 pm
The ones with bad animation.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:45 pm
The creepist for me would have to be Gaara. I don't know why but..He just freeaks me out beyond words. When he gets that really psyco-like grin on his face, I shudder. And all the silence kind of freaks me out. I mean, I kmnnow some people prefer to keep to themselves but..MAN he freaks me out!

And Itachi only creeps me out when he smiles o.O

Oh, and churrlo-sama? The Fish Head from the Akatsuki's name is Kisame in case you still don't remember ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:20 pm
AHA! HIM! blaugh  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:56 am
I just call him Mr.Nemo's Cousin! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:26 am
LOL That's the perfect name! blaugh  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:12 pm
Isn't it? xd When Kisame makes his Dubute I say somebody hires the voice actor of that shark from Finding Nemo for laughs xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:29 pm
LOL YESH! Kisame is almost like Kisama, a japanese cuss word razz  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:24 pm
I suppose a lot of them are pretty creepy. Itachi and Hidan really freak me out. *shudders* @_@ that hidan guy especially though. I mean JEEZ. I don't want to spoil anything cause its so far into the manga, but still......*shudders*

Kisame used to be freaky, but now I think he's funny. XD I dont know why, I just do. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, but for some reason when he smiles, i find myself cracking up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:37 pm
I'm going to be the snobby person who doesn't get creeped out. Not even Orochimaru. Not even Itachi. Not even Zetsu. Not really all that creepy. Whatever. ^^  

Crazy Kitten Smile

Miscellaneous Mentality

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:10 pm
kakuzu is kinda creepy to me. But that's just 'cause I dont like stitches sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:48 pm
I am very miffed that my name and kakuzu's name is similar. Back in my freshman year, my friends all gave me the nickname "kaku". Don't as what it means, cause it means like a million different things. Then two years later, as im reading this manga, along comes this guy who's name is kakuzu. And im like, "Noooo, my name sounds similar to some guy in the akatsuki! gonk " meep! I had it first! I think....okay, probably not. but still. >3>  

Kexita

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:51 pm
LOL that's funny  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:45 pm
Crazy Kitten Smile
I'm going to be the snobby person who doesn't get creeped out. Not even Orochimaru. Not even Itachi. Not even Zetsu. Not really all that creepy. Whatever. ^^

Well yeah, I doubt anyone is literally shaking and fears theses characters (I can't speak for everyone)but what we mean is who appears to be the creepiest...I mean, people are going to think that Deidara's mouth on his hand is just a little weirder than Sakura's freakishly large forehead right..?

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:12 pm
LOL blaugh Yesh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items