Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:03 pm
Gaaa^San
Shikalee
No. They questions start basic for two reasons; 1. To warm you up and 2. the process of eliminating the absolutely stupid. This is REAL tests, mind you. Some of the questions on the one I took gave me a good 30 minutes to think about. Really hate those velocity... what does knowing a formula compare to intelligence? I guess it doesn't, since back then, I had to figure it out ON MY OWN. mad I hated that question so much... now with the knowledge I have I could do the same problem in minutes. This is why they enter your age into the grading of the test as well. If it does not ask for your age and education, it's DEFINATELY a fake.

I have all the Tickle answers memorized and I still only get 122.

Must be your age, I doubt I'm smarter than you..Though a lot of these questions don't have to do with that much brains :p
Strange. I always thought the younger you were, the higher score you got compared to more good answers. For example; if I were to get all the answers correct, and someone who is 30 get all the answers correct, mine should be higher based on lack of expirience. However, the Tickle Test cannot tell how long, or in what way, the participant figured out the answers. The questions wouldn't ask about brains because that would be one's intelligence, not IQ. How much someone knows is irrelevant.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:10 pm
Erm, your younger than me then..? And yeah, that's kinda what I was saying..  

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:02 pm
Ahh I see! That's kind of stupid, now that I think about it. What you're saying is actually very true, someone stupid could have a high IQ if they could come up with the information fast enough -_- Ahhh, the flaws of society blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:34 am
Gaaa^San
Erm, your younger than me then..? And yeah, that's kinda what I was saying..
16. I'm at a weird age. I may appear smart because everyone around me is so dumb. u.u;  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:35 am
churrlo
Ahh I see! That's kind of stupid, now that I think about it. What you're saying is actually very true, someone stupid could have a high IQ if they could come up with the information fast enough -_- Ahhh, the flaws of society blaugh
Exactly. Smarts are defined by choices one makes. A very, "genius" person could decide making dumb choices is more fun; and use their powers for what I like to call, "the forces of evil." xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:07 pm
Yay Evil! *laughs maniacly* And if anyone had asked me I'd be 17 ninja  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:19 pm
I don't like acting like a character. xD That's just stupid. Shikatard? Sure, I like to look at clouds and I procrastinate alot, but it's not like I can really help it. Besides. I'm not smart. xD I think we all know that!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:25 pm
Your in denial! You do act like the characters, you are a shikatard, and you are a genius! domokun xd  

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:03 pm
O.o sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:06 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
I don't like acting like a character. xD That's just stupid. Shikatard? Sure, I like to look at clouds and I procrastinate alot, but it's not like I can really help it. Besides. I'm not smart. xD I think we all know that!
That's just HUMAN. MOST people love the sky; it's one of nature's wonders. =]

You're smart. You don't have to be a GENIUS to be smart. <3  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:52 pm
I like the sky.... but I have sensitive eyes emo I can't stare at it like EVER cause my eyes hurt >< And no everyone, I'm not looking anywhere near the sun when I look at the sky xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:29 pm
Gaaa^San
Your in denial! You do act like the characters, you are a shikatard, and you are a genius! domokun xd
Meh. I've never seen her exhibit ODD behavior as a Shika/Narutard. She can be MILDLY a Shikatard, but that doesn't make her a tard about it. Get it? Ha ha hah?

I have no doubt in my mind there are others like me; by pure coincidance, have so much in common with a character, it is down right strange.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:30 pm
churrlo
I like the sky.... but I have sensitive eyes emo I can't stare at it like EVER cause my eyes hurt >< And no everyone, I'm not looking anywhere near the sun when I look at the sky xd
Try sunglasses. You can enjoy SOME of the views with that...
I've always liked the sky; day and night. One of my very first friends, since I was a baby, and I would talk about how fast the clouds were moving. We would pick one, and bet on the race! xD Well, sort of. It was before we knew what betting was.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:20 pm
Shikalee
Gaaa^San
Meh. I've never seen her exhibit ODD behavior as a Shika/Narutard. She can be MILDLY a Shikatard, but that doesn't make her a tard about it. Get it? Ha ha hah?

I have no doubt in my mind there are others like me; by pure coincidance, have so much in common with a character, it is down right strange.

Your in denial too about just how much in denial she is! eek Your in denial about how shikatardish she is and how coinicidental your commonalities with characters really are.. xp Everyone's in denial..Everyone but me.. stare

Repriev3

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:43 am
Gaaa^San
Shikalee
Gaaa^San

Your in denial too about just how much in denial she is! eek Your in denial about how shikatardish she is and how coinicidental your commonalities with characters really are.. xp Everyone's in denial..Everyone but me.. stare
Shut the ******** up. neutral

You know what, you said you had a big mouth. Well you need to shut it. It's not funny, cute, impressive, witty, enjoyable, entertaining, smart, fun, or any sort of other adjective describing merriment. You don't know me or her. I do know you have a big enough mouth to dig yourself into a ridiculously deep hole; you tell us everything you think because you have such a huge mouth. Not everyone is like that. Not everyone tells their life story to make a point. Not everyone argues a point for... well, 4 pages now, and jumps on everyone's necks when they feel wrong or corrected. You feel you have a right to assume who were are simply because you see a few posts daily.

I can tell you right now that you know NOTHING about me. You don't know my past, my life, my experiences, what people think about me; who KNOW me in PERSON, what things I've acomplished, or NOT accomplished. You don't know what I eat, wear, how I talk, what defines who I am, my mannerisms, my habits; good and bad, my abilities, my strengths and weaknesses, my burdens, my hopes and dreams. You know nothing!

And same to her. You know NOTHING about her! You can't just say she's in denial about who she is. For a short time I conversed with her through PMs and the only behavior she exhibitied was herself in a fangirlish way. I sensed no Shikamaru longing from her. I sense it from YOU because no matter how WRONG you are, you HAVE to be right. confused

Now, about questioning me; you need to shove your hands up your a** and listen. I've been told, since before I read Naruto, that I was like this character. Naturally, I'd tell them to, "Shut up, I don't even know what that is" or who that is. I always thought it was a show or a food or something. People would associate me with it A LOT. Naruto came out around... 1998 in Japan. A lot of my friends were, "with the times" back then. So when I was... Well, around 11 I started hearing the comments from my older friends, who really, were true Naruto fans, because they got a lick of the Japanese manga long before any of the kids here knew Naruto even existed. I was pretty damn pissed because they played mind games with me for years until I figured out they were talking about a manga. I read this manga in Japanese, say, mid 2004. Since a lot of the character's names were nouns, was confused. The chapter didn't even have Shikamaru in it so I was still completely unaware of what they were gabbing on about. My parents in a similar way tell me I'm like him; which is VERY strange. I get the SAME exact nags as him. Nearly word for word. I first thought that I WAS a Shikatard, and behaviors WERE being caused by the manga I officially started reading early 2005. But that somehow wasn't true. I would ask my parents, timidly, if I have always been such a... whatever they would call me. And they confirmed it. "Don't worry too much; that's just who you've always been. But you need to know when not to do these things." When NOT to sit on my a**. When NOT to b***h about things most people don't even regard. When NOT to sleep in the middle of the house, remaining a still mass in everyone's way. When NOT to overdo my thinking, since it causes me a lot of anguish. The truth really does hurt, and that is why you can't stand it. Someone's ACTUALLY like a character-- FOR SERIOUS?! Yeah. Now get the ******** over it.

I'm obviously not JUST like him. He would have shut up a long time ago; he doesn't care what others think or how stupid they are. Something about me wants to, "unstupid" everyone I know. It's naturally productive to our race. But no one can do such a thing single-handedly; I never thought I could. It's just something I believe in.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff