Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you?
  yes
  no
View Results

PVT.Jake_Tompson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:50 pm
DEath will meet us all yet i never cry, i no it'll happen sooner or later and i dont want the person who died suffer from enterinal life that would suck seeing all ur friend die and never be able 2 pass on....i never cry bout die my quote i say almost everyday is 2 live 4ever u must die young. don't say it doesnt make sense cause it does.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:49 pm
it all really depends on whose funeral it is, and how close i was to them.

if it were say, my godfather, who i was really close to yes. he passed in august of 2001.
now, my grandfather on my mother's side passed away last april, and i felt nothing. i was apathetic to the whole situation, really.

but if it were someone from church [ it's happened ] then i just feel kinda bad that they died, and that everyone else is sad.

other than that, i'm just sympathetic towards the people who lost the loved one.

[ Die Katze ]

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:59 am
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed
no I dont, in fact I aviod funerals because the poeple crying there are utterly weak and pathetic.

The most non pathetic and strong guy I knowwas crying at his mum's funeral.
I think it's more pathetic if you can't cry for the person who has watched over you and loved you unconditionally your whole life neutral

okay whatever, Im cold and pathetic

Well, you certainly didn't come off as intelligent
You just sound like a sociopath. neutral

you would get along with students at my school  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:08 pm

I do, and I probably always will.
I think the idea of never seeing someone again, never hearing them speak again
is dreadful. I mean, yes there are picture and videos, but it's not the same. Besides, I mean you'll be able to have them touch you again. Ever.
And quite frankly, to people who say people who cry are weak you've got it all wrong. I mean yes, it could be considered a sign of weakness, but we're only human. No one in the world is so strong that they never cry. Crying means you're sad or happy. They are human emotions.
Beside, I'm sure the last thing someone needs after someone they cared about dies is someone telling them they're weak.

Southern Belles

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:44 am
Amon the Halfbreed
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed
no I dont, in fact I aviod funerals because the poeple crying there are utterly weak and pathetic.

I think it's more pathetic if you can't cry for the person who has watched over you and loved you unconditionally your whole life neutral

[And, I'm sure you'd get along with the students from mine]
[They all try to sound hard and fail miserably.]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:47 am
[ automatic girl ]

I do, and I probably always will.
I think the idea of never seeing someone again, never hearing them speak again
is dreadful. I mean, yes there are picture and videos, but it's not the same. Besides, I mean you'll be able to have them touch you again. Ever.
And quite frankly, to people who say people who cry are weak you've got it all wrong. I mean yes, it could be considered a sign of weakness, but we're only human. No one in the world is so strong that they never cry. Crying means you're sad or happy. They are human emotions.
Beside, I'm sure the last thing someone needs after someone they cared about dies is someone telling them they're weak.

[I totally agree with you^^]
[You said it a lot better than I couldXD]

Genica Pussywillow

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:31 pm
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed
[Rosetta Stoned]
Amon the Halfbreed

[And, I'm sure you'd get along with the students from mine]
[They all try to sound hard and fail miserably.]

amusing? try? whatever  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:54 pm
Yes, but it's ussually during the end... My cousin however didn't cry at the funerals we went to because she doesn't care about anyone but herself. stare  

Gothic_Kitty103

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:13 pm
Never once have I cried at a funeral, or even when I knew the person was dying. Simply put, that sounds cold. The fact to the matter was, I did grow up Christian and believed that once they died, everything would be okay for them. Now I'm a bit older and agnostic, but I still believe that once a person dies, things can get better. Now, I'm not promoting suicide! That, in my beliefs, takes them to a place where they feel alone and even more depressed than ever. As I said, in my beliefs, so don't yell at me about it.

Now that I think about it, the last time I really truly cried was because my mom was going to take away my phone. God, I sound like a teenager, which I am; I'm 16. Anyways, my gf at the time (who I still very much love), moved an hour away from me and had no access to the internet. If my phone privelages were taken away, I'd be cut off from her. I didn't even know her address for writing.

Macabre_Cogitation

"Life is a vacation, death is the temp job"

I like Dead Like Me, too! I'm glad it's on Scifi now. It really goes against what I believe in, but it's very interesting and entertaining to watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:26 pm
I've never relly been to a fureral........people annoy me so school is relly the only thing I go to that has a lot of people *I'm going to cosplay cons tho*  

Edwardfmaf

anime_freak777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:16 pm
Deaths don't cause me to become emotional. Everybody thinks i'm strange for that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:42 pm
Shanna66
silence_after_death
...I do not mourn death...I kind of laugh in funerals because of the way people exaggerate their "pain"...that's kind of why I don't go to them anymore sweatdrop blaugh

thats not very polite, and not all of it is exaggerated

....the majority of funerals I end up going to are for hispanic people...I know it isn't polite but the way some of the women "cry" is hilarious...they'll pretend to have spasms and yell "in grief" until you offer them something (hankerchief, chocolate, etc.)...then they sit there quietly and sob...  

Fux this account

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:33 am
I have never once cried at a funeral either.. I'm not much of a mourner and personally I accept death.. I don't want to sound cruel.. But, people do have to die.. That's just life..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:04 am
I haven't cried at a funeral to date, but I cry about alot of other things. I think there may be something wrong with me. Or maybe I haven't been extremely close to anobody who has died and have gone to a funeral for. I don't know.  

Laharl Part Deux

DJ Database

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 pm
No, I havent cried at one. My entire family hates me and when they die I look into there grave and remember all the Horrible things they have done to me. I know that I sound Emo and upset like "The world hates me!" But its not it! They REALLY do hate me. My Aunt loves my causins and lets them do whatever they want. She doesnt hug me kiss me tell me happy birthday give me anything on christmas or even SAY merry Christmas. My mom and dad didnt even WANT me. They were young and just did it because! They took drugs and exposed me to them so I went to the hospital. She tooks drugs twice again after that. My grandparents think that my mom was a mistake so they treat ME like a puppet! Like the child they always wanted so im never treated Like I have Any ACTUAL value. and the only person who was really ever "nice" to me what my step aunt. she seemed so nice but when I looked into her eyes I never saw REAL love for me or even happyness. All who she cared about was my step sister. everyone LOVED her.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff