Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Would you have a Goth wedding? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mee_shee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:32 pm
I've always said that the song while I walked down the isle would be aerosmith's i don't wanna miss a thing ... the cliche do do do do thing is too ... well, cliche.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:38 pm
Maybe . . . if the man I marry wants one too. But no matter what kind of wedding I have, I'm wearing a white dress. I dunno why, I just want to. Whether or not I'm a virgin when I get married, I'm wearing white.  

Freedom Fire

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:22 pm
Depends.
Probably.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:45 pm
not really gothic as I would have it mideval one with panic at the discos song "I wright sin's not trageties"  

xSTHMx

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:53 pm
I think it would be sort of gothish. I want my family to be there so I wouldn't want to go all-out, and I also want a Pagan handfasting so they'd already be a little uncomfortable with that idea. I dunno, maybe a sort of gothic lolita dress, but still white, maybe with some black lace. The decorations might be goth/medievalish as well. And I want a band that rocks, not just a regular wedding band at the reception. And maybe the wedding rings would be gold with some cool gothic engravings on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:23 am
i have some ideas for a wedding...like i would have everything oppisite...the women would wear black and the guys white....that's if i did marry a guy....anther one it a chinese them....and i did think a a goth one...with a lot of black and reds and blues....  

[xluvbugx]

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:14 am
I'd probably have a wedding with black and red roses. And black candles!!!!

not sure on the dress though......Maybe i'd wear suigintou's outfit from Rozen Maiden? either that, or If i still fitted into my formal dress....it's lilac though...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:07 pm
a gothic wedding sounds nice. id probly wear a type of gothic lolita dress...oh & black roses! id have it in an old fancy looking chapel & ******** normal music...ill get my friends industrial metal band to play 4laugh  

hollyzilla

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:55 pm
Who wouldn't have a goth wedding? mrgreen Play Bullet For My Valentine while walking down the aisle. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:24 pm
Yes, me and my boyfriend have already discussed how we want to have a Gothic wedding! Well Gothic/Dark I guess you could say. I'm not much for tradition, the colors are definitly going to be black and red, that so pretty together.
heart

MsUnknown

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:21 am
If I had my way, I would definetely do it in a mix of either gothic or medieval, with myself and my lover dressed as princesses.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:50 am
i would,and i got most of it planned out. i will be wearing a black dress,custom made,the walls will be white with a black vine design on it,the cake will be made of ice cream(like carvel cakes) with the same design as the walls,1st day of my life by the rasmus will be playing as i walk down the aisle,and the wedding will take place in japan and nobody on my side of the family will be invited because they dont accept me and i hardly talk to anyone wen im home anyways.  

Ravisher Santinka

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:17 am
I would love to have a goth wedding. But, it must be a mutual agreement between me and the man that I marry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:47 am
Neko In The Hun Era(Goth)
..Hmm me yea, i probally would ^^
HAH!
id have wilted black roses
and id have MCR's Helana playing then Disturbed's Land of Confusion as i walk down the asile(spl)
and i'd have plenty of other kinky crazy stuff lol

I agree,
AND i would have funeral music instead, its a bit more.....
interesting if you will. stare  

Moctezuma07

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:21 pm
My ex and I had a black-and-blood-red wedding plotted out, all Victorian-like. My wedding dress was going to be shredded and I was going to be wearing clunky Goth boots. The man performing the wedding would've been our friend Nick, wearing a black monk's robe. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff