Submit

Veru is secretly...
  A vampire.
  A zombie.
  A slime mold.
View Results

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:24 pm
Ha I was walking through a furniture store one day with my friend, I was wearing this long velvet dress I made with my pvc corset over it. This little girl walked up to me "are you a witch?" I was kinda eek "yes I am" (which is true, I am a Green Witch) "yeah I thought so, you look like one." haha I started laughing as I walked away. Every time I walked by her she would grab her brother and have him look at me hahaha.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:32 pm
I get accused of eating babies by children, I'm also who parents use as 'that man' you know when kids misbehave 'That man will take you away!' and they point at me.  

Rellik San
Crew

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:01 pm
people ask me if i'm a zombe sometimes...or the hell's hooker  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 am
My little sister wants o look like me. lol.
She thinks I am a princess and everything as well.  

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:48 pm
This little five year old girl with blond hair in pigtails walked up to me while I was sitting at this resturaunt bench at the zoo a few months ago. She was trying to say something but I couldn't really hear her. I bent down and said "Hi, what's your name?" and smiled. Her mother was watching me and wisked her away the second I spoke to her. I don't blame her for being protective of her daughter, but she said "I don't like the way he dresses, I don't trust him...." then they left the resturaunt. While wearing my trechcoat, I have been known to appear as the opposite gender to some people, but I felt a little angry and sad that her mother thought I was a child molester or something and left the building. If I had been wearing a suit and had been selling bibles, that wouldn't have happened...  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:58 pm
actually no. for some odd reason i'll never understand, little kids like me, they come up and talk to me and i've never actually seen a kid that didn't like me really, none has said anything weird or avoided me or anything.
completely baffles me.  

A Dark Knight

GEMOBOY1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:50 am
this weird 5 year old and said mammy look a GOTHY

weird  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:29 am
I was playing cards with a friend on a bench in D.C. This little girl (couldn't haev been older than four) went to see what we were playing and the mother yanked her away from us so fast the little girl nearly fell over. Then the mom glared at us like we were demons. Not even dressed gothy that day; I think she imagined we were homeless.

I was also playing videogames with my younger neighbor and mentioned that my favorite colors were red and black. She turned to me with wide eyes and asked "Are you GOTH?" I didn't how to respond; I've known her so long I didn't think she'd ever ask me that.

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:41 pm
Some kid asked if I was going to kill everybody. He was like a few grades below me. A different younger kid asked if I listened to that "scary guy on my sister's wall" and if I believed in Jesus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:24 pm
somtimes me and my goth friends drive 3 hours to the nearest major city and then rent a room and spend the weekend partying...... well on one such occasion me and my friends were walking to a fastfood resturant and a kid about 11 years old and his mom were walking towards us so naturally the kid hid behind his mom. Well being the nice person i am i offered to do some card tricks for the kid (yes i carry cards around everywhere i go lol). Well after i was done the kid said that he wanted to be like us when he grew up and his mother just gave him a "in your dreams look" lol  

goblin_ninja

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:28 pm
Well we live in a big big city so there are a lot of Goths and stuff, plus after new Orleans thing it bigger now so people just either don’t even look at us any more or really just don’t care.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:59 pm
Little kids follow me and stae at me a lot. Yesterday at the library a child stared at me for five minutes then said, "You've got a face like a goblin."
I have no idea what he meant by that. Seriously.  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:43 am
Once me and my step sister bought some of that spray on hair dye that washes out (the kind that comes out around halloween) I got green she got pink (naturally) so then we walked around walmart,these kids walked past us and this little girl said "that girl with the pink hair is soooooo pretty!!! 4laugh " then the girl said "But the girl with the green is scary!!! gonk " I like the idea of being scary but...I wanna be pretty too....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:11 am
Blackrose Kaire
Once me and my step sister bought some of that spray on hair dye that washes out (the kind that comes out around halloween) I got green she got pink (naturally) so then we walked around walmart,these kids walked past us and this little girl said "that girl with the pink hair is soooooo pretty!!! 4laugh " then the girl said "But the girl with the green is scary!!! gonk " I like the idea of being scary but...I wanna be pretty too....
I'm sure you're pretty! ...and pretty scary... ninja  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash