Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:35 pm
the kat flys high in the air then lands on Shikamaru's head clawing at his face
"no where near."and Shi gives a nasty smirk preparing for another attack on Shikamaru.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:43 pm
Little_Demonz
the kat flys high in the air then lands on Shikamaru's head clawing at his face
"no where near."and Shi gives a nasty smirk preparing for another attack on Shikamaru.

Shikamaru grunted, then reached for the cat and threw it. "ok, now you've made me angry..."  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:03 pm
"im so scared. Himaru, come," The kat,Himaru, jumps onto Shi's shoulder and bites her neck. "Thank you." Shi then forms a ball of fire and throws it at the sky making it rain fire and a temparary smokescreen. (to Shikamaru) "Try that."

Tenten throws kunai where Shi was last standing,because of smokescreen, misses and hits Shikamaru.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:10 pm
Shikamaru grabbed the kunai TenTen hit him with. "Thanks alot..." Shikamaru jumped out of the smokescreen and landed on a nearby rooftop. "great, i can't see where she went."  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:20 pm
"Sorry, can you see her Shikamaru?"

"Check behind you." Shi then stabs Shikamaru with her katana,luckly not killing him or hitting a vital organ, "My mission was to kill the girl but there is no such thing as too much blood shed." Shi said with a bloodthirsty look in her eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:24 pm
Shikamaru screamed in pain. He looked down at the katana sticking out his body. he smiled suddenly and started to laugh. Shikamaru quickly formed his hands into a hand sign. "SHADOW POSSESSION JUTSU!"  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:36 pm
"What the..I cant move!"
Himaru jumps up to bite Shikamaru.
the smokscreen dissapears and Tenten looks up at where Shikamaru and Shi are."Shikamaru are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:41 pm
Shikamaru closes his eyes in pain when the cat bites him, but he kept hold of the jutsu. "yes, i'm fine, just please hurry and finish her; i can't hold the jutsu for long."  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:03 pm
Tenten throws an array of weapons at Shi very careful not to hit Shikamaru
Shi gets hit by many of the weapons and seems dead and the jutsu breaks and Himaru transforms into a giant Saber-toothed cat and carries Shi away and gets hurt on the way by Tenten's weapons
"At least she's dead. Shikamaru I think that you should have Sakura check you up to make sure you're fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Shikamaru smiled(for once). "nah, it's ok...OH DAMN! I'M LATE, THE ACADEMY STUDENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" Shikamaru quickly ran off towards the academy.  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:30 pm
Tenten caught up with Shikamaru, "Are you sure you don't want to get that stab wound checked out, Shikamaru?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:32 pm
Shikamaru turned to face her, but he continued running. "yeah, i'm sure; it'll be fine."  

PastPremonition

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:43 pm
"ok..if you're sure. I'll check up on Hinata and Sakura then ill catch up to help in your class."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:52 pm
Tenten runs back to the ramen shop to Sakura and Hinata, "You guys ok?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:21 pm
Shikamaru nodded. When he finally reached the academy, all the students were outside waiting for him. "hey look guys, i'm very sorry...there was a disturbance in the village." Shikamaru looked at a nearby clock and slapped his head. Class was over. "well, i hope Iruka took over for me...i'm going to have to thank him later." Shikamaru walked back to the ramen shop. "class is done for today guys..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff