Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Orochimaru and Akatsuki *SPOILER WARNING* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orochimaru was...
  ...not from Akatsuki.
  ...from Akatsuki in the past.
  ...was never a member for several reasons; it's impossible.
  ...I have PROOF he was from Akatsuki, and will post it!
  ...I knew there was a spoiler, but I was a bewb and came here anyway (poll whore).
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:59 am
sk8intree
if orochimaru ends up actually taking sasukes body... he'd be the strongest... unless like akatsuki attacks and he "slips into" itachi's body... and he cant control the sharingan and....... sasuke, thinking its his bro, kills him w/ chidori nagashi... idk... haha

Well, if things go as planned for Orochi, then he can get both Itachi and Sasuke as containers, first, he uses Sasuke as a Container, then defeats Itachi, and keeps him trapped in his lair (or Orochi leaves him in a Genjutsu of some sort), then, if he has those two he can most likely do whatever he wants =O!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:06 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Well, if things go as planned for Orochi, then he can get both Itachi and Sasuke as containers, first, he uses Sasuke as a Container, then defeats Itachi, and keeps him trapped in his lair (or Orochi leaves him in a Genjutsu of some sort), then, if he has those two he can most likely do whatever he wants =O!

I dont think thats Orochi's plan. I think he just wants the sharigan. If you recall, he wants to learn every jutsu and the sharigan would make that incredibly easy for him. So I think he picked Saskue because Saskue is weaker the Itachi, the Orochi will learn all the normal justus, then after the three years are up, take over others peoples bodies who have blood lines. Just a theory though.

So orochi might have left Akatsuki becuase he knew of thier plans to have a monopoly on war, and he didnt care about. He feels streanth comes from knowing all justus.  

Mist-san

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:04 am
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

I dont think that's Orochi's plan. I think he just wants the Sharigan. If you recall, he wants to learn every jutsu and the sharigan would make that incredibly easy for him. So I think he picked Sasuke because he's weaker than Itachi, then Orochi will learn all the normal jutsus, then after the three years are up, take over others peoples bodies who have blood lines. Just a theory though.

So orochi might have left Akatsuki because he knew of their plans to have a monopoly on war, and he didnt care about. He feels strength comes from knowing all justus.

Does Orochi knows that the more you use Sharingan (or Mangekyou Sharingan), the more you vision deteriorates?
Akatsuki also collects jutsus, I think that at some point in the manga they brought that up, so if Orochi wanted Jutsus, why would he leave?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:31 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

I dont think that's Orochi's plan. I think he just wants the Sharigan. If you recall, he wants to learn every jutsu and the sharigan would make that incredibly easy for him. So I think he picked Sasuke because he's weaker than Itachi, then Orochi will learn all the normal jutsus, then after the three years are up, take over others peoples bodies who have blood lines. Just a theory though.

So orochi might have left Akatsuki because he knew of their plans to have a monopoly on war, and he didnt care about. He feels strength comes from knowing all justus.

Does Orochi knows that the more you use Sharingan (or Mangekyou Sharingan), the more you vision deteriorates?
Akatsuki also collects jutsus, I think that at some point in the manga they brought that up, so if Orochi wanted Jutsus, why would he leave?

Someone, i forgot where, mentioned that it was because Itachi-sama was in the Akatsuki. Plus, did you guys forget the Orochimaru wanted Kimimaro first, before he wanted Sasuke or even thought about the Sharingan??

~Kira Hime~

Mist-san

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:40 pm
~Kira Hime~

Someone, i forgot where, mentioned that it was because Itachi-sama was in the Akatsuki. Plus, did you guys forget the Orochimaru wanted Kimimaro first, before he wanted Sasuke or even thought about the Sharingan??

Well, if you go back to my theory, the sharigan cant copy bloodlines. So maybe Orochimaru was still thinking about Sasuke but still wanted Kimimaru's bloodline, take his sharigan, then after all normal tech were learned, take over other people from different clans that have bloodlines. But, I could be wrong  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:52 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

Well, if you go back to my theory, the sharigan cant copy bloodlines. So maybe Orochimaru was still thinking about Sasuke but still wanted Kimimaru's bloodline, take his sharigan, then after all normal tech were learned, take over other people from different clans that have bloodlines. But, I could be wrong

Is it even possible for him to keep the bloodlines he learns in other bodies? I really don't think it is. Say he has Sasuke-kun become his contanier, when he get's "old enough" to leave Sasuke's body, he won't take the sharingan with him, its a Kekkei Genkai, the moves are in thier bloodline, Orochimaru doesn't take their blood with them when he leaves their bodies.

~Kira Hime~

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:55 am
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

Is it even possible for him to keep the bloodlines he learns in other bodies? I really don't think it is. Say he has Sasuke-kun become his contanier, when he get's "old enough" to leave Sasuke's body, he won't take the sharingan with him, its a Kekkei Genkai, the moves are in thier bloodline, Orochimaru doesn't take their blood with them when he leaves their bodies.

He can still poke out Sasuke's eyes and use the Sharingan, Kakashi is the living proof of it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:34 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

He can still poke out Sasuke's eyes and use the Sharingan, Kakashi is the living proof of it

Well, I have ANOTHER theory that once you have a bloodline, you can understand how it works and then recover it (somehow sweatdrop )  

Mist-san

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:46 am
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

Well, I have ANOTHER theory that once you have a bloodline, you can understand how it works and then recover it (somehow sweatdrop )

Well, Kakashi is living proof of that, but we don't know what happens to the Sharingan when they die...Obito was still parshly alive when Rin took out his eyes, right? What is the Sharingan is like Byakugan? It dissappears after they are dead?

....well that would be close to impossible, in my opionion. A jutsu, I'd understand beacuse it's memorizing hand symbol's, but a blood line limit can't be learned...it's like watching Neji all day, and doing the same hand signs he does when the Byakugan appears.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:52 am
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

It's not a theory. That's a fact.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:54 am
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

Well, Kakashi is living proof of that, but we don't know what happens to the Sharingan when they die...Obito was still parshly alive when Rin took out his eyes, right? What is the Sharingan is like Byakugan? It dissappears after they are dead?

....well that would be close to impossible, in my opionion. A jutsu, I'd understand beacuse it's memorizing hand symbol's, but a blood line limit can't be learned...it's like watching Neji all day, and doing the same hand signs he does when the Byakugan appears.
Like any organ, his eyes should still be there when he's dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:34 am
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

*cough* he's still alive *cough* *points secretly at Tobi*...

The user is the only one capable of activating the bloodline, since it's triggered emotionally, and not some random button on the back of the neck.
So technically the only way to get Sharingan or Byakugan is using Metapsychosis (new name for Orochi's immortality jutsu), or poking their eyes out.  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:37 am
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

any proofs?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:47 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
shadowninjaofthemist
~Kira Hime~

any proofs?

I have no proof, thats why I said it was a theory.  

Mist-san

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:56 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadowninjaofthemist
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

any proofs?

I have no proof, thats why I said it was a theory.

any bases?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces