Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Who says age doesn't matter? Post bdays here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:16 am
If you would like to know, I will be turning 21 in August, and Janus will be turning 22. We have the same B-day....Kawazii rofl blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:28 am
Really? My birthday's on August too. Kewl.

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:16 pm
Melody Rhyme
If you would like to know, I will be turning 21 in August, and Janus will be turning 22. We have the same B-day....Kawazii rofl blaugh
My B-day's on the 22nd of August!!! YAY!! Same Month as the Mods!!!(and LustrousJade)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:49 pm
my birthday is in april mrgreen  

kurisutaru hoshi

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:09 am
miken-chan
Melody Rhyme
My B-day's on the 22nd of August!!! YAY!! Same Month as the Mods!!!(and LustrousJade)

Mine's on the 21st of August. Wahh. Miken-chan, your birthday's a day before mine!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:58 am
LustrousJade
miken-chan
Melody Rhyme

Mine's on the 21st of August. Wahh. Miken-chan, your birthday's a day before mine!
Janus's and mine is the 19th.

So far
Aug.
19- Janus & Melody
21- Lustrous Jade
22- miken-chan  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:41 pm
Do you think we could have an all around birthday party thread in this guild for all 4 of us as a temporary sticky?
-It would be our B-day announcement thread!(Just as a Sticky)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:35 pm
Sooo... eek Seems like I'm the only one here born in October! surprised cool sweatdrop My birthday is on October 29th, so I usually have to share it with Halloween!!(Sucks, don't it? xp )  

Sephiralen

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:26 am
Sephiralen
Sooo... eek Seems like I'm the only one here born in October! surprised cool sweatdrop My birthday is on October 29th, so I usually have to share it with Halloween!!(Sucks, don't it? xp )

Nah, it's perty kewl if you ask me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:40 am
Sephiralen

It's okay. Mine's shared with the new year. It's on January 5.

lios_alfar

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:33 pm
One of my friend's birthday is 5 days after Christmas, so she gets only one gift-giving...
...Another one of my friends Was born Jan. 1st (New Years)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:46 am
Double post.
sweatdrop

LustrousJade

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:48 am
miken-chan
One of my friend's birthday is 5 days after Christmas, so she gets only one gift-giving...
...Another one of my friends Was born Jan. 1st (New Years)

Ah, poor thing. That's sad cause gifts are ze best. I try to get (hypnotize is the right word) people to give me lots every year.
3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:06 pm
getting gifts is awesome  

ChaseTriggerfist

lios_alfar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:13 am
Any January birthday celebrants here?

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash