Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:25 am
EmWah
Chemical_Kitten
What do you think of this outfit? sweatdrop

Ahh interesting.

At first glance I didn't like it much, but it did grow on me after a couple of seconds. The dried grass skirt makes the cat ears less out of place in the outfit and gives an interesting twist. I don't think you really need the tail though. It kinda looks silly there.

8/10
whee Thankyou, I bought the skirt yesterday I think... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:26 am
Yea, they are a wonderful addition to any Gaian girls wardrobe 3nodding  

EmWah
Crew

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:28 am
EmWah
Yea, they are a wonderful addition to any Gaian girls wardrobe 3nodding
Yes yes, I agree... they sit out nicely on the hips and make the waist look smaller xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:29 am
Em, do you think I should get new shoes, mabye white? I'm stuck on ideas... I really want something for my hands but there's nothing I like gonk  

Weylok

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:36 am
Weylok
Em, do you think I should get new shoes, mabye white? I'm stuck on ideas... I really want something for my hands but there's nothing I like gonk

Hmmn, not white shoes with that outfit, unless you had some other white on your avatar. You know what shoes would be awesome though? Were-boots. They make every outfit look spectacular. For hands? Hmmn, there's not really that many options. I guess if you wanted white shoes maybe you could get some boxing wraps or something as well, to go with teh shoes. I often find that the best gloves are the good old peasant gloves. So simple and so cheap and go with nearly anything!

I guess it's really up to you though. Your avatar is an expression of yourself after all!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:40 am
EmWah
Weylok

Hmmn, not white shoes with that outfit, unless you had some other white on your avatar. You know what shoes would be awesome though? Were-boots. They make every outfit look spectacular. For hands? Hmmn, there's not really that many options. I guess if you wanted white shoes maybe you could get some boxing wraps or something as well, to go with teh shoes. I often find that the best gloves are the good old peasant gloves. So simple and so cheap and go with nearly anything!

I guess it's really up to you though. Your avatar is an expression of yourself after all!

I didn't mean gloves, I meant something to hold sweatdrop But yash, I may look around 3nodding There are no other baggy pants I like so I'm sticking with these snowbored pants forever whee  

Weylok

mysticaingeal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:54 am
Rate mah smexy redness?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:07 am
rate mah kitty-killing avveh! heart  

Gloomy Inc.

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:10 am
lol got a new look, its sass and bide inspiried XD i have cheap free clothes....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:15 am
hows me lookin?

i'm still missing somethin but i havent seen anythin to make my look stand out  

weeping pixie

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:16 am
barbsy
hows me lookin?

i'd try a cool head acessory..but hey...im just some random.. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:18 am
n00dlez0rz
barbsy
hows me lookin?

thats what i want...i want some cool animals ears sorta thing but i cant find any i like sad  

weeping pixie

n00dlez0rz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:22 am
barbsy
n00dlez0rz
barbsy
hows me lookin?

thats what i want...i want some cool animals ears sorta thing but i cant find any i like sad

lol i'd go for a cute ribbon or something..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:49 am
EmWah
10/10!

But yea, she be deserving that score me thinks. She is all cute and furry after all.

Thank's bub!, that means a lot of Garfeild of course. 3nodding  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:03 am
stealing all mah coustomers crying the only person who comes to mah thread anymore is streek now!! crying i needs variety!!!

anyway you wanna rate mah avvie?? del done it up for me whee  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces