Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

Typyro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:38 pm
"uhgg" Ty lay on the ground bleeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:41 pm
Typyro
"uhgg" Ty lay on the ground bleeding.

"Ty!!!"she screamed and callapsed next to him.She breathed in again and started singing another song but with different tone and words.A shield formed over her and Ty  

Ketini

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:00 pm
A demon appeared he was Tinkotsu a metal demon most of him was covered with steel his claws were deadly weapons and his face messed up he went in to kill them he couldn't talk but transfer thoughts "Heh I'll be better with you and your boyfriend dead!" he swung his arm at the two enough force to rip right through them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:07 pm
GeradAkkdesu
A demon appeared he was Tinkotsu a metal demon most of him was covered with steel his claws were deadly weapons and his face messed up he went in to kill them he couldn't talk but transfer thoughts "Heh I'll be better with you and your boyfriend dead!" he swung his arm at the two enough force to rip right through them.

Amaya sang even louder making the shield around them unbreakable, then she raised her hand up towards the demon who just spoke and threw her dagger straight at him with her eyes closed and only skimmed his cheek.  

Ketini

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:45 am
"Fool!" he said as metal covered the wound he had "I can always go underground!" He began drilling in the ground and then popped up into her shield.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:10 pm
"Ama..am..amay... go.. to.." Ty tried to say something but couldn't manage it." Go see Dr....Davis... he'll ...kno..w What... to.. do... say I sent... you.." Then with ty's last bit of strength he teleported amay to the real world. The shield dissapeared and Ty lay on the floor, wounded and bloody.  

Typyro

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:00 pm
Tinkotsu jumped up and tore Ty to pieces Ty no longer exists anymore his soul is now put to slave work in the underworld. "Feh stupid angel!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:07 pm
Shining Plains(the plains where the sun shines permanently do to a special magic 4 soul binding seals must be flipped to make it dark forever here is where the Vampire Eater race exists for they die in the moon light.) Gerad Akkdesu(Agent of the Angellic Empire): Gerad looked upon the plains filled with houses here and there the place was spread out but there was a main town a.k.a the center of the plains that recieves sun light and sends it to other places. Gerad was enjoying this peaceful place then the tools of the demons came Gerad noticed a man working one it was Ty he was a friend of Ty and here he had to set him free to live once more Gerad grabbed his katana (Gerad Akkdesu is a Angellic Guardian a.k.a Agent he is an elite Angel he is 1 of 5 Guardian angels who have un imagineable strength and are stronger then royalty for they serve and protect them) Gerad chanted a song known only to the elite Angels then a giant thundebolt purely blue struck blowing everything around it to shreds Gerad still only used part of his magic he had allready blown 1 of 200 machines up Gerad can only take 20 of them so Gerad was targeting the main machines.  

GeradAkkdesu

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:25 pm
(( wait you're not supposed to kill me yet. I still wanna be alive, i'll be either a slave or a prisoner but i wana be alive.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:37 pm
Typyro
(( wait you're not supposed to kill me yet. I still wanna be alive, i'll be either a slave or a prisoner but i wana be alive.))

You are alive in this game no soul can be killed and Gerad knwoing you is gonna save you I'll say he blew up the machine you were working on now you and 30 different slaves now fully armored and ready to fight stand next to him.  

GeradAkkdesu

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:39 pm
(( I don't use armor sorry, just say i got my stuff back))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:51 pm
The ground shook because the machines were shooting massive amounts of energy at the forest to kill Amaya. The local Vampire Eaters rushed out after preaparing for battle they started for the machines few were being hit due to the incredible speed they have in moments they were tearing apart victims and being torn apart by demons more souls appeared. "Men we are here on the sake of Amaya destroy these demons! Charge!" Gerad started causing portals to open sucking away at machines,bolts destroying them,and meteors raining from the heavens after a bit he was too weak to use anymor magic so now he was going all out thousands vs.200 soldiers (wow what a battle I'll be the demons now).  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:36 pm
Typyro
"Ama..am..amay... go.. to.." Ty tried to say something but couldn't manage it." Go see Dr....Davis... he'll ...kno..w What... to.. do... say I sent... you.." Then with ty's last bit of strength he teleported amay to the real world. The shield dissapeared and Ty lay on the floor, wounded and bloody.

Amya opened her eyes she looked around but there was no Ty"Ty?"she said and looked around her.Then everything that happened starting going into place in her mind like a puzzle.She punched a tree near her"Why him?"she screamed through tears."What did a innocent person like Ty, do to you Bastards!!!!!!"she screamed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:46 pm
Ty readies himself to use his fire magic." this will be fun."  

Typyro

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:07 am
Typyro
Ty readies himself to use his fire magic." this will be fun."

Yingitoni a weak demon with a sneaky fighting style.

Yingitoni dashed at Ty then dissapeared under a cape that shadows him.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff