Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.
the 1 thing i hate about SB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like SH?
  heck ya!
  like totaly girl friend! o.--
  no is not an answer, i love it sooooo musch i want to mary it
View Results

~Takaiashi Fallen Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:59 pm
I'm only 11.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:13 pm
animexgames
the only thing i freking hate about shojo beat is when you start to get into a manga and then thay take it out and put somthing new in. like whene thay took out GOD CHIELD, and that outher one that i loved but could never remember the name..... you know the girl that shaved her head, i liked that one. so whate are thay going to take out next BABBY AND ME? CRIMSION HERO?!!!

DX I hate that too and i was really getting into Kaze Hikaru crying i hope they wont do that with Absloute Boyfriend.

what i also don't like is how us Canadians and other non U.S counties have to add $12 gonk

Off topic but i'm hopeing to get Tail of the Moon sometime soon i loved the preview whee  

Hidden Mist Ninja

PetitCharatChan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:49 pm
I loved Godchild! i was so crushed when the removed it! it was the only reason i bought that magazine! vampire night was pretty good, but they should have removed something else like baby and me or crimson hero, both of which i find boring. or nana. i hate nana.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:59 am
I heard they took out Godchild because there was gonna be little bit of shonen ai stuff between Cain and Riff. I sure hope there is. And regarding Kaze Hikaru I heard it was because the story will get pretty...um...violent.

I forget what the rating is for the whold magazing but those are probably things the good people at Viz don't want their young readers to see.

If that's not the case don't flame me or anything for it, it's just what I heard.  

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Skizzors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:31 pm
chibicheeks78
I heard they took out Godchild because there was gonna be little bit of shonen ai stuff between Cain and Riff. I sure hope there is.
xd

..me too. Although I never bothered to read it after it got dropped from the magazine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:04 pm
really, I'm okay with them changing it up once in awhile... The thing that I really kinda don't like about the mag. is that I get the mag. late. I mean I subscribe and the stores get them before I get to read them. My friends ruin it for me because I have to wait on it to come in the mail while they buy it in the store. They stopped talking about it before I get it, but once I do... it's like old news already... I have no one to talk about it with... Well, except you wonderful people! heart

meimei-chan

AAR_fanatic_15

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:56 pm
Well they need to stop showing them at one point.
They want people to go out and buy the series if the like it enough.
I know I'm going to ^^!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:25 pm
It looks like they're going to be running Nana for a while though. And Backstage Prince might make it to its end ecause I read somewhere it's only one volume long.  

Fuyu Maiden

P-Cubed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:40 am
Fuyu Maiden
It looks like they're going to be running Nana for a while though. And Backstage Prince might make it to its end ecause I read somewhere it's only one volume long.

For a while, I was thinking there was going to be some shojo-ai between Nana and Hachi... sweatdrop

Ah, that's why it's progressed so quickly. Still, I might get it even if I have the entire series in the magazine. I really liked it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:30 pm
ok, how in the world is baby and me a shojo manga??!?!?  

TohrusTwin

meimei-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:28 pm
meimei-chan
really, I'm okay with them changing it up once in awhile... The thing that I really kinda don't like about the mag. is that I get the mag. late. I mean I subscribe and the stores get them before I get to read them. My friends ruin it for me because I have to wait on it to come in the mail while they buy it in the store. They stopped talking about it before I get it, but once I do... it's like old news already... I have no one to talk about it with... Well, except you wonderful people! heart
alright, it happened again... I only got my NOV. 06 issue yesterday. It is so old news now... how sad crying ... I was still excited about it though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:25 pm
Tsuki_Neko_1
baby & me should get taken out, I don't like it. stare

agreeed neutral  

buggsie blue

buggsie blue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:31 pm
Hidden_Mist_Ninja
animexgames
the only thing i freking hate about shojo beat is when you start to get into a manga and then thay take it out and put somthing new in. like whene thay took out GOD CHIELD, and that outher one that i loved but could never remember the name..... you know the girl that shaved her head, i liked that one. so whate are thay going to take out next BABBY AND ME? CRIMSION HERO?!!!

DX I hate that too and i was really getting into Kaze Hikaru crying i hope they wont do that with Absloute Boyfriend.

what i also don't like is how us Canadians and other non U.S counties have to add $12 gonk

Off topic but i'm hopeing to get Tail of the Moon sometime soon i loved the preview whee

so dod i mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
I was sad that they took out Godchild, but Vampire Knight is officially my favorite in the magazine. I was glad though that they took out Kaze Hikaru. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't...hmm.. my style? And about the colored pages? I would take the blue over pink anytime.  

mistedwings

PrinceElly
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:48 pm
TohrusTwin
ok, how in the world is baby and me a shojo manga??!?!?

It ran in a shoujo magazine?  
.: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games