Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:37 pm
sk8intree
churrlo
I don't think he could have faked it... could he? O.o We all saw what happened with the technique when Sarutobi used it!
maybe when yondaime did it, it was a clone, and not the real body

maybe he used Kawarimi  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:04 pm
it'd be so cool if the leadr turned out to be a juuriki what ever the heck they're called- one of the nine demons.  

Me_Sephiroth

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:32 pm
Could he have used a clone? Because the jitsu not only kills the user, it also takes the soul of the user... I don't think all his clones could have souls could they?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:37 pm
churrlo
Could he have used a clone? Because the jitsu not only kills the user, it also takes the soul of the user... I don't think all his clones could have souls could they?

yeah, i highly doubt a simple bunshin could do it....i doubt even kage bunshin could..........i still don't know if Kawarimi would work or not....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:38 pm
So many possibilities ><  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:24 pm
Considering Leader has bright orange hair, I doubt it's him.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:29 pm
TAKE THAT blaugh But changing your hair color is simple at that level of power razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:01 pm
Oh how silly of me to assume they don't all dye their hair.  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:10 pm
Well I was just saying they COULD razz But idk if they actually would  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:13 pm
Well, if he died wouldn't his body be like removed of any special techniques, abilities, or any other stuff that was secret to the village? If they did this, they would surely notice if it was a fake..Unless he had other people in on this "master plan..." I think that's what they would do to him anyways, considering what kakashi told them about it around zabuzad time...  

Repriev3

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:20 am
They did say they burned the bodies.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:28 pm
Lotsa evidence on both sides ^^  

churrlo

Kuroi Ryuuka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:55 pm
I kinda think it would be the Yondaime, only not completly him. We don't have any information as to how he used Shiki Fujin with Naruto and the Kyuubi. (Though I see the ghostly hand of the Death God going through both Yondaime and the baby that is Naruto.)

He could have picked up a bit of the Kyuubi through the sealing, and the soul of Yondaime was carted off, leaving a part of Kyuubi within him.

And as for the KageBunshin thing. Sarutobi used it, so why couldn't the Yondaime? I think as long as you use KageBunshin first, then activate the Shiki Fujin it's ok; cause in the end, you still lose your soul. Of course he probably felt like saving his chakra rather then sacrificing half of it to make a clone then try to the Kyuubi and still die in the process.

Ugh, so many theories. @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:02 pm
Way too many ><  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:21 pm
User Image

Ugh.
Haven't I already ranted on this? *Points to Yondaime Shrine*
It's practically impossible for Yondaime to still be alive.
Not to mention the fact that it would be highly inprobable that Yondaime/ Uzumaki Arashi would want to kill his own son whom he risked his life to save for some demon that's almost impossible to control.

I know you all have your crazy dumbass theories just to spice things up.
I'm just saying that you're most likely wrong, plain and simple. Although I don't doubt that Kishimoto wouldn't try a twist like that, I'm still saying it's highly improbable considering the facts that he has already given us.

User Image

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces