Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faren_of_FaelThas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:46 pm
CrimsonThanatos
Kitsune-Yokai
. He thinks that they should be put in one of those medieval things (I forgot what they're called) where they hold the person's neck and wrists, and that a bucket of spoiled tomatoes should be sitting beside them. So, if anyone walks by, they could throw rotten food at them ><.

Uh, a guillotine I think?

And, I've had a lot of sucky teachers, and a lot of good ones too.
guillotine is the thing they used to cut off your head. they're talking about "the stocks" methinks 3nodding

my sophomore english teacher was a racist. i'm half asian so me and anyone else who wasn't white failed or nearly failed the class. for example: at the begining of the class she'd write a sentence up on the board for us to fix using the correct grammar symbols. after about ten minutes she'd show us the answer. at the end of the week she'd take up the five sentences and grade one out of the five sentences.

every time i wrote the corrected sentences down. every time she'd "correct" ALL FIVE. everyone else she corrected exactly like she said she would. and whenever i compared my stuff to someone who got an 100% grade on it the sentences were the SAME.

yeah that pissed me off.

though my two favorite teachers were my Freshman and Senior English teachers. they told me a very important thing that i hold very dear. they said that "Your 'I Will' is more important than your 'I.Q.'". i have yet to see that disproven 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:18 pm
Miss Murder Puget
...and then she was like

"i'm just worried about you, b/c you know those school shootings, those boys wore alot of black too."

Of course! You MUST be an angsty little murderess because you wear black... just like anyone who wears white simply MUST be a member of the KKK. Yeah.... great logic, eh? xp  

DreamerSpirit

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:43 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Mrs. Musso that lady loads us like a pack mule SO MUCH WORK (>_<) she's way to pushy and a tough as hell grader.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:52 pm
As far as my own teachers go, I've had many good teachers as well as several bad ones.

In seventh grade I had an absolutely horrid science teacher. He was extremely sexist, like when we were using microscopes he would always make the boys carry the microscopes around because they were supposedly 'stronger' than the girls. Alongside that, when the girls in our class were doing thier work, he would oftentimes put his hands on thier shoulders, and see 'how they were doing' with thier 'work'. He only did that to the girls. He was very creepy...

Last year, in my sophmore year, I had a really bad sex ed teacher. I'm well versed on the topic of safe sex, beacuse my mother is a nurse, and she'd drilled that information into my head prior to that point. But anyways, on to the teacher. She had absolutely no clue what she was talkng about. She tod us that 85% of people who lose thier virginity regret 'not waiting longer'. All I can say to that is bullshit! The first time is almost always awkward, but it's nothing worth regretting. On top of that she thought that the g-spot and clitoris were the same thing... I nearly burst out laughing when she said that.
We mainly did worksheets in that class, most of which were about 'ways to say no'... upon which I put down utterly sarcastic answers, such as to tell my 'partner', "Why don't we make muffins instead?". The teacher believed that my answers were wonderful, and never realized that I was making a mockery of her class.
She also never caught on to what types of books I was reading in her class, even though I often read outloud to my friend. I read mainly risque novels in her class, just to mock the whole circus of a course.

This year I also have one pretty bad teacher. My math teacher, Mr. Marlow, is absolutely terrible. Our class started out with 27 students, but is now down to 19 students, only 6 of whom are passing. He tries to teach us, but no one understands the way he explains things. The only reason I'm not getting a 12 in that class is because my dad is very good with math, so he tutors me.

I'll list some of my good teachers later, because I have had many good teachers whom I feel deserve to be mentioned.  

DreamerSpirit

Paine218

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:47 am
finally i get to write about her!! .......at first i thought she was a teacher but then i find out shes the principal!!!...she's an a*****e..really...she hates goth/emo kids...WTF is wrong with her!!??.......since i hate her and don't like he name i call her Miss.Cappuccino.....she's so prejudice....and the worst part is that her step-daughter goes to my school and lies a load of bull about goths/emos.....im not even emo crying .......some1 needs to fire her a**...seriously.. stare ..  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff