Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VictorianFilth

8,500 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:33 am
I am bi...there is nothing wrong with it...you like who you like i say no matter what gender  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:38 pm
It shouldnt really matter what your sexual preference may be. Its really hard to get people to realize that. Its also hard to tell if peers are bisexual, since, in some cases, gays are adored and loved by women. So inorder for these men to be more popular with the women, they say they are half gay.  

Darken_mortal

Yuvy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:48 am
I kind of fluctuate I think. I've been attracted to guys, but by far and away most of my relationships have been with girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:01 am
Well, I'm bi too, so I really don't care as long as you're nice 3nodding  

DeathIsInLoveWithMe

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:00 pm
i really dont care if your straight, bi, or gay. I just am uncomfortable giving guys hugs now because everytime i give one a chance, they hump or grab me -_-''... so i beat them so they wont do it again. [they supposed to be my friends XD]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:42 pm
It shouldn't matter cause I'm bi too, and we are just as normal as everyother straight person out there 3nodding  

BlueWhisper

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:50 pm
no problem peolpe believe what they want and can....people just don't like things that are out of the normal  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:25 pm
I have no problem with people of different sexual orientation if that's the way you are, although it really bugs me when people say they're bi or gay just because it's "the cool thing to do" these days.

Elle Razor

MistressBlood666

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:54 am
Why would it every ones who they are.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:19 pm
mmm...well i don't think its too much of a big deal...i don't like it when people flame others just because they are/do something different...but as for me it doesn't matter  

Acid_Tape

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:23 pm
I see no reason to deride someone because of their sexuality. Be who you want to be, not who others think you should be. The only opinion about you that matters is your own. At least that's what I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:58 pm
moralitiescure
Ok, Im tired of being downplayed becuase im bi .Is there really a problem with it ? Anyway post what you think im interested in hearing.

no it does not matter. that just makes you even better. what matter's is what kind of person you are on the inside. not who you like.  

XxBelovedxSoubixX

Hygienic Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

XxBelovedxSoubixX

Hygienic Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:00 pm
Verienkeli
I see no reason to deride someone because of their sexuality. Be who you want to be, not who others think you should be. The only opinion about you that matters is your own. At least that's what I think.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:21 pm
There's nothing wrong with being bi, or gay. If someone says otherwise just jack them in the face.

Epicurean paradox

Eloquent Trader

Exodus2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:10 pm
moralitiescure
Ok, Im tired of being downplayed becuase im bi .Is there really a problem with it ? Anyway post what you think im interested in hearing.

theres no problem with it, if anyone has a problem, its cuase they cant accept the fact that people can be interested in the same sex, or are afraid of what is different  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff