sota_rules33

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:58 am
akamaru rulez xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:04 am
I suppose... Temari.  

Mika1560

Paena

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:54 pm
Ino, then Tsunade, then Anko....LAST Temari..god she's pointless...and a Man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:24 pm
I love Hinata, but I'm going to have to say Tsunade's the best, considering she's one badass fighter. biggrin  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Cathemeral Bird

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:31 pm
Anko! She managed to get away from being in Orochimaru's grasp. Also, I just like her obey-me attitude and how she seems to radiate power around the childeren, but still respects those higher up than her.

EDIT: Sakura was really annoying in the beggining of the series, but then she matured, and now she's kickass! Go, Sakura!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:32 pm
kcana
For me, I think

Ino is cute and all. But I hate her attitude. But she looks cute together with Shikamaru! They're somewhat cool.

Hinata is not absolutely the coolest among all femal characters there... She's so shy!! And I hate her hairstyle... She is so uncool...

Sakura is the last female character which I adore... she is always saying "sasuke-kun, sasuke kun!" and tells naruto his weak and all, but the truth is she is the one who is weak... and ugly!! She is so not cool.

Ten Ten is okay but nothing cool and uncool about her...

Temari is definately the coolest among all of them! She's pretty and her clothes are awesome! She's powerful... and she's got good personality too... She's the best! The coolest!

Kin Tsuchi is pretty but that's all she has. Nothing special about her, i guess...

Tayuya totally rocks! She is cooler than everybody else except for Temari though... whee

Tsunade is so-so but I still think Temari is the best!!

Anko is pretty much okay.. I guess...

What do you think? Post some comments too...

Temari is cooler than Tsunade, since when?
Tsunade can break down walls with her fist, Temari can't do that. stare  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:28 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
kcana
For me, I think

Ino is cute and all. But I hate her attitude. But she looks cute together with Shikamaru! They're somewhat cool.

Hinata is not absolutely the coolest among all femal characters there... She's so shy!! And I hate her hairstyle... She is so uncool...

Sakura is the last female character which I adore... she is always saying "sasuke-kun, sasuke kun!" and tells naruto his weak and all, but the truth is she is the one who is weak... and ugly!! She is so not cool.

Temari is definately the coolest among all of them! She's pretty and her clothes are awesome! She's powerful... and she's got good personality too... She's the best! The coolest!

Kin Tsuchi is pretty but that's all she has. Nothing special about her, i guess...

Tayuya totally rocks! She is cooler than everybody else except for Temari though... whee

their opinion, not yours  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:09 pm
Envy-san
Shy Fighter Hinata
kcana
For me, I think

their opinion, not yours

Envy right? Well I don't wanna come off like a b***h or anything but why don't you mind your own business ( and stop following me for that matter), I'm not fighting with her or anything, I'm just saying that Tsunade is a lot stronger, which is true considering she is the Hokage and everything.  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Paena

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:37 pm
Ooh! You know who's cool...Shikamaru's mom! Lol...sorry...I think her relationship with Shikato is awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:14 am
Tsunade, and who needs a reason. She's on of the Sanin, the 5th Hokage, she's hella strong, she's one of the best medical shinobi around. And she can beat the crap out of anyone she wants.  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:17 pm
Envy-san
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Envy-san
*flies in to room and sings in opera type voice* HATE EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! *flies back out*
Anko shall kill you!!!!!!!

blah stare I am sure she will....
they all fit in two groups, either quiet and shy or loud and bitchy...

they are all annoying.... rolleyes

Kinda like someone else I know....... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:27 pm
your poll is broken, I voted for Temari but it didn't register properly  

Kit_Kid

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:31 pm
i love tsunande,temari and sakura ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:36 pm
Sakura is ma fav!!!^^ 4laugh  

cutebunnyyt

DreamseerX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:37 pm
Yuugao Uzuki for me. XD Yeah, shes a side character. I don't care. She seems like a cool, relaxed, good ANBU. For those of you who have no idea who I'm talking about, it's the purple haired ANBU girl that was at the memorial with Kakashi in episode 80. Appears in Chapter 137. Yadda yadda. Anywho, I like her. Then comes Anko, then Tsunade.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff