Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inner_sakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:49 pm
i know I just joined, but I'd love to help  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:50 pm
inner_sakura
i know I just joined, but I'd love to help

What kind of job around the guild would you like? Since we are trying yo better ourselves a little bit more, we need ideas to make this place enjoyable and to keep people active around here.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shoni Shigeyo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:50 am
Congrats Tez! 4laugh And good luck. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:27 am
Ok, so I guess it is about time this guild gets a little repair and upheaval. It is time to make this a better place for all to be, a place where you want to hang out... so, watch out for some changes, new threads, and contests that will be coming your way. -Reven  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:38 am
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!

Hello all you loyal fans of the McFly 'Pop' Kingdom... it's 'Tis the Season for showing our devotion again and we're already to party like it's 2004! So, I have loads for you to enjoy and I hope I have time to get this stuff established and ready to go!
Here's what you can expect around here!
*WE HAVE A MYSPACE NOW! I'll post all the details soon in their own thread.
*The Media Sub-Forum (Room 303) is going to get over-hauled and we're going to update it and put up some new vids and links for you.
*I'm working on a fan music vid contest, so if you feel creative and want to make a musical montage for the boys, get crack-a-lackin' and ready to submit it.
* The Holiday Ball is in the works! This years theme is "Let it Snow!" so get your fancy schamncie dresses and suits on and polish up those dancing shoes for the most anticipated RP event of the year for this guild.
By the way, don't forget to share the boys around at the dance... sweatdrop
[The Holiday Ball will commence on Dec. 19th and last until Jan. 2nd... so there's plenty of time to be festive!]
*The New Year will also bring some new changes... Due to a large amount of inactive members, I'm going to open up a suggestion thread and I hope some of you can bring forth some ideas and I'll see what I can do to get them to work out for us.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:45 pm
So, since I'm done school for this year in about 5 days time, expect some updating and spring cleaning around here. I'm going to over hall Room 303 with loads of links for ya and replace the ones that no longer work. I'll also be planning some summer-ish events around here and maybe some new threads shall be popping up too. So if you have any ideas of what you would like to see around here, PM me and let me know and I'll try my best to get them started. Anyways, I'm also thinking of starting some recruiting and 'Get Active' campaigns for the guild so we can ensure that it is a lively and lovely place for McFly fans to be at. (With the best of our resources).  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash